Hey Sup Forums well I'm stranded out somewhere pretty far from home, with no way to get home

Hey Sup Forums well I'm stranded out somewhere pretty far from home, with no way to get home.

I'm sooo desperate for some money, I need at least $30 minimum to try and get a cab back to where I stay at.

If anyone would be generous enough to help me out I'd be so grateful. I'm willing to do just about anything for the money, I have selling dirty pics and videos or Skype shows in mind but its completely request-able I've just GOT to make enough money to get home ASAP.

I know posts like these are annoying and Sup Forums isn't the best place to go, I just didn't know where to post this kind of stuff and I'm getting really frantic trying to figure a way out to make this money and get home.

I can only take google wallet which is [email protected]

And you can add me on kik if you wanna discuss buying a vid or something, I know its just the internet so prices are cheap and negotiable.

My kik is confusedunderwater

Pleaaseee someone help me.

>ITT some bitch wants to get back at some other bitch

>inb4 colossal lonely teenage spergout for the next two hours

>dem tits not worth 30$

>Moar

ATTENTION, FOREIGNERS (NON-AMERICANS),YOU HAVE BEEN INTERRUPTED FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

THIS THREAD SUCKS. GO HERE

NIce tits. Now show ass.

I've seen a lot of titties...and those are some nice titties. Thank your mom.

Those are easily $30 dollar tits. Is there an equally or better priced ass with it is the big question.

very nice tits, but my rule is always, no face no care.
Now I get why you probably don't want to show it, so it's a lose lose between us I'm afraid.

lol I don't have the nicest ass but ...

Then pay her, so she'll post more fuck head.

Oh, this whore is back again. Go suck a dick to get your money.

>cab=$3 per mile
> $30=10 mIles via cab

Walk you lazy sow.

Try again OP but this time new timestamp and sharpie in pooper nao

Now that I'd pay 30 for

Your ass is nice. Now show us your face.

Listen, yesterday on /soc/ you said you were stuck at a friends house. I get it but I need to see your pussy spread out before I give you money.

Id pay 30bux to suck on ur titties. But would i pay for pictures? No fucking way. I can find better pics onlime for free

If you can take these 3, you can be $10 closer to where you are heading. What you say?

ATTENTION Sup ForumsROTHERS!!!!
This has been posted before, it's a catfish guy trying to scam money through PayPal. I've kiked "her" before. It's fake. Be careful, he's a hacker

Nice
How about one spread showing asshole and pussy

Spread those legs for ya $30 weed money you lazy cow.

post PEEHOLE and i will giv you 20

Still fun to fuck with him lul

Underrated post.

Huh?

You were stuck at a friend's house last night and the afternoon before that. How long are you gonna fucking stay there?

Sharpie in the pooper with timestamp or GTFO

WHERE WE YOU WHEN THESE FAGS GOT CONNED? FIND OUT MORE AT ELEVEN

I want to see your urethra (peehole)

OP pose like this and I will wire you the money.

I want pics in the shower to make it worth my while.

That's so not true

If anyone else out there is legit please kik me and we can work something out

I'll even send a couple verification pics (nonsexual) of me with the timestamp or whatever you want me to write to prove I'm real to whoever hits me up on kik

And my skype is also confusedunderwater

Meh
Make a wemb of you blowing an inamimate object like a cock and i'll send $300

OP IS FAKE YOU RETARDS. SEND ME YOUR MONEY INSTEAD.

$5

Don't just stand in the shower dry. I want to see the water and soap running down your body.

Where are you ? I wouldn't care giving you a lift, but no way i send 30$ to someone i don't know

GET A JOB YOU WORTHLESS BAG OF MEAT

$5 for each shower pic, $10 each if you duplicate this girl's pose down to the expression.

I got tax back the other day OP, roll the time stamp up and insert up your puss, will deliver on $100

Show face and I send 100$

Do you're friends and parents know you are a slut?

They post this everyday couple of days you cunts, it's a scam.

As you use the EXACT same photos as before.. Yeah okay user
Good luck with your scams, maybe you'll find a real job one day. But hey, anything to to keep your 300 lbs ass from getting out of the chair right?

I gave you an offer. See . Post one of the 3 for verification, get the $, then send the other two.

Hot. Could you stick the end of a fork covered in glue and butter up your ass,after rubbing it furiously on your grundle? Thanks.

OP write "I

Op doesnt want a fucking cereal killer. You guys don't know how to treat women you fucking fags.

OP don't lower yourself to these standards. Il send you the money right now. Please delete your pics off here. Also add me on kik im friendly and just wanna get to know you and help you.

Bump? To see if op actually delivers?

Hey Steve, stop trying to get women here

>cereal killer

Use that $30 to upgrade your shop skillz faggot. Sheesh.

Keep posting more of ur body and i might hlep

Virgin detected

push titties together.

GTFO you skinny leather coat wearin neck beard anonymous wannabe piece of rat shit. Sup Forums isn't as fucking dumb as you wished it was you cuck.

Those timestamps looked more real yesterday when this was posted.
Nig harder nigger

I dont think OP realizes how many regulars Sup Forums has.
IM HERE EVERYDAY BRUH, SEE YA TOMORROW

Dude you should gtfo and slice and dice those wrist of yours

You're either a virgin fag, or OP trying to establish credibility. Eat shit OP. We are the scammers, we know how they work.

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

This thread will get 300 replies, guaranteed.

Come on u want ur 30 bucks put a sharpie in ur vagina

>Everyone look at him and laugh.

''Please delete your pics off here''
>kek

post this photo of a fat kid on 10 different threads because if you don't this fat kids fedora will haunt you for the rest of your life

OP is a such paint guzzling, glue sniffing failed abortion.
Your first day on the internet, kiddo?

sorry it took me so long

not sure if youre legit or not but

OP post face with tits and I see money in your future

OP please don't do this. I've sent you $30. Add me on kik

Pls respond

>stranded
>no money
>Has internet connection
>uses it to post tits on Sup Forums

>Top kek

Very Top Kek

Nobody sent me anything ....

fair enough

if someone is thinking of paying just pay her uber instead, thatll see how genuine she is

I guess when you're this far down the shit pipe you gotta keep going ay?

Wow you are really sexist. Think you can tell her what to do. No one is forcing her to do this. You wouldn't beg a stripper to stop if ahe was giving you a lap dance. Stop being a white knight when one isn't needed. Just fuck off m8

let her make some money brah

Sharpie in pooper and write "WHORE" on tits and I'll give you $40

wtf happened to ur door

Sharpie in the pussy

its not my house lol idk my friend sucks at installing shit including doorknobs i guess

Sue us a beautiful girl. I've sent her some money already. I just wanna speak to her in private and help her through her struggles. (I've seen the cut marks) you guys are wrong to take advantage of her.

So just fuck off

u need those 30 dorras for drugs or?

Too easy. I say TWO sharpies in the pussy, and I'll send money

Whoevers' your friend taking the photos get some photos of her posing you're fucking filthy looking you surfboard looking bitch.

Bribe immigration officials ?

DO IT NAO!
Or do pic related

You are also not very smart, right?

You gonna make her eat all the eggs, too?

>cereal killer

i think a good look at your pussy would work for 30$

>Top-tier kek

>because i have difficulty typing "pussy" into google

derp