Would you fuck a Chinese girl?

Would you fuck a Chinese girl?

Yes

That was pretty simple

who wouldn't

Half the people on /b would fuck their own mothers given the chance. What kinda question is this

why not, if the gurl is cute even ur mom i will fuck

Japs, oh wait :)

Hey Sup Forums,

My gf is Chinese. Rate?

That's my fetish...

Glasses don't work if you don't open your fucking eyes

top kek

a kek to you good sir.

my fiance is Chinese, we spend all our time together, im told shes ugly, but she makes me very happy.

shes also extremely business savy and keen on saving money. she started teaching me how to properly save and move towards selling software I create programming.

you fucking the brown rabbit or the black one? be more specific idiot.

nah user, i'd plow her, she's not stunning. but she's a solid 6/10 in that pic based off looks alone and if she makes you happy, hold onto that shit.

tl;dr Good for you, user.

Let's share in kik gf

Her arms are telling me she has a chubby predisposition. But go for it man, she has a cute face and Chinese culture pre-communism is fucking based. While their in the dumps now thing will level out. Since the dawn of civilisation until the 19th century China has been the most civilised nation in the world. In who knows how many decades the world will level out and your future generations will thank you for mixing with a highly intelligent and dominant race.

she is 35 and like 90 pounds, wears no make up, takes no shit, and thinks feminist are retarded.

most people on Sup Forums seem to think anything less than a 9/10 is garbage, and i think in reality most girls are around 6/10. its very very hard to land someone thats basically super model material and even if you do you basically have to deal with nearly every male trying to get with them and convince them not to b e with you.

sure, as long as she's not fat or ugly.
and yes, some chinks are fat.

Prefer white women. On average, whites are better looking. And more athletic, and less racist, and funnier, and have better bodies. Basically in every aspect of any topic except intelligence, whites are better. Asian women are just "meh" most of the time.

More proof

proof of what? photoshop skills? cause that's a pretty good shoop. it's stupid looking, but pretty good quality.

lol white people are more likely to have a genius out of any racial group. Asians are just smarter on average. Think of it as hive mind vs individuality.

did, it was fucking horribad. Skinny, strange backs, strange ass, strange as fuck hair. strange smell. Only thing I liked was the mouth, which felt interdesting, the toung was pointy and small though.

Those are some good points. Though I've never been with a woman over 24 I can't really say how that will play out. Can she still have children at that age? Do you plan to?

Other then that I agree with what you said. My gf isn't 10/10 ether. But she's kind, sweet and sexually hyper submissive. She brings me my slippers when I come home. She cooks and cleans. I can trade some beauty points for that. If we grow old I can always fuck a pretty KTV girl if I really want to. But these people getting stuck with their feminist 8/10 to 9/10's will have a shitty married life.

More competitive,, too. I guess what im trying to say is white power. Asians are no where near the kind of of woman a white woman is. Theyre just... smarter. Thats it. Nothing be else.

yes

Yes, as long as she's not a communist asshat.

I know why asians are mre intelligent. Because they have to study all fucking, day, everyday. Anyone would become super smart if this was the case for them. Theyre nothing special.

IQ of mainland chinese is lower than whites ..its only asian immigrants who test higher than whites

>Not wanting to fuck a qt3.14 red guard

fgd

This guy gets it.

yes

More of those paintings? How to find them?

Yess

Those bitches are ugly, user. Do all asians act like little, fucking kids? Jesus, grow up.

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

Go back to tumblr you faggot.

>redguard

not sure we want kids.

I bet this american troop would beat THE FUCK out of your little playtime schoolgirl red guard

>talks shit about paintings of female chinese soldiers
>posts chick posing with a rifle, caked with makeup and blush (?)

if she fires even one bullet her tiddies are gonna be inside her, kys and kys faggot eat a dick and die

Nope. Asians are dirty as fuck. Country club rules.

You idiot, thats an assualt rifle. The kick is light, even a 10 year old could handle it.

Already have, and yes I'd do it again.

Hows this? Either way, your little chink is dead.

I have fucked a few Chinese girls and I have dated Chinese girls exclusively for the last 10 years

God damn, user. Thats not a ood picture.

Why?

I would fuck any girl that is hot, user

Holy fucking kek bahahaha

What about Thais?

>mfw americans think they're above everyone else
>mfw the whole world owes China a cock ton of money
just relax guys, we're civilians and if you guys feel somewhat privileged or safe because you're in "God's Country"... then i'll be damned, you are not prepared.

Hot.
But she's going to be 6 years older now. That's like 30 years in woman years

Wtf are you talking about? Chinas economy is stagnat at best. Its sliding backwards. The air quality and living conditions are horrendeous for a 1st world country. People piss in the streets. Theyre dirty, disgusting people.

She is 28 now

Totally

yes
prefer Japanese tho

She looks mad

Preferred her at 22. I'd take her to a dealer and see what the trade in value is. You might be able to upgrade to a younger model if your credit is good

These girls faces that are getting uploaded are busted

She has a few things that are still top notch...mouth for instance

Her at 25

White women age like shit, though

I want to own a Chinese girl like China owns my country. Fucking payback to those yellow faggots

That is resting bitch face...she was doing homework then

... and the fact the Chinese are trending more towards being low-life backstabbers everyday. "If you can find a way to fuck someone out of their money then you can" mentality. And with ONE BILLION STRONG there is no even remotely close to enough law enforcement to do anything about it.

The rate China is going they are looking at a civil implosion... and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Ah Qing...love that broad

Source?

You know the term "milf" was coined after white women, right?

source on claim?

My ex at 18 ...back in 2006 the night I broke her in

rly depends on the woman, nationality hardly matters with such a question.

girl in the painting ? yes, yes i would.

sure, why not

White people are incestous as shit.

That's fucking disgusting. Don't post anymore.

American Pie...1998...they were talking about stifler's mom...John cho and I forget the other dude

Yes but you will be horny 30 minutes later.

Thats a filthy jew... I'd rather fuck a muslim..

More without cloths?

American Pie, faggot.

Friggin kids, I swear.

Scroll up...

You like?

You nigger, have you never seen american pie?? How old are you? Those two dumbasses coined the phrase while staring at a picture of stiflers , at sriflers party. Pic very related.