>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6dd57921jw1exrkbloq1dj20r812wn4q.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this post ends in a 7, the theme for the thread is panties!

Post ending in dubs is two same numbers.

Claiming then going to bed, night /waifu/

Word limit
Which classes did you pick? What're you thinking about picking?

Bugs, player count, might get randomly shut down like nostalrius, I don't really trust shit other than retail WoW.

Oh nevermind I just didn't understand.
You don't find midriffs hot? It's all different tastes I guess.

Oho, I feel you then. Doing stuff you have to is too meme for me.
Sardines were okay, I get to leave in about 2 or 3 hours with my dad to some burger place that has some REALLY good looking stuff. You ever had sardines?

Ayo calm down with that, let's not lewd it up that hard

Night Ayase

The Waifu above this post and the Waifu below this post swap bodies.
What happens next?

If this post ends in a 7, post armpits.

I killed both my Pois because I didn't know I could abort a sortie in fleet formation selection by alt F4ing.

My priest is the only one that's Horde, and I never really did too much with it. Most of mine are Ally because that's what all my friends played as, and I just felt like playing with them. Now only 1 still really plays, another is thinking of coming back, but i doubt the rest will even consider it.

>Knowing the name of the transmog
Calling the kettle black there Karen. :^)
Besides, I was thinking of grabbing the wolf hunter gun from Karazhan and making a transmog based around that sometime. But for some reason IT NEVER FUCKING DROPS!

It really is. I joke with my friends about it, but we all have characters on both sides. It's just my ally side is the one with most all my mains.

Rogue was my main up till WoD. Played it for like a week at max level, and quit. Having fun with the reworked Marksman hunter. Lone wolf just makes for hilarious damage without the mishaps of accidental pet aggro.
>Although now getting Barrage to NOT HIT THE SINGLE LONE MOB SO FAR BACK THAT IT'S BARELY IN MY SIGHT. That's a whole new issue to get used to.

That would be quite the interesting swap to say the least.

Right now I have:
Business/Consumer Law
English
Biology
Algebra
Spanish
Intro Economics
Weight Training/Conditiong

And that's my schedule for now. I still need to fill out one more class, don't know what I'd choose though.

Everything continues as usual until we eventually die.

>Knowing the name of the transmog
You caught me, kek.
I don't do those mogs anymore, but I used to, a lot.

Night Ayase.

Makoto
Always annoying to have to wrestle with your sleep, sure you can manage it though.
That's the thing, it was supposed to be a check-up, he offered to give them a power clean thing, and scraped a lot of the front of my tooth off. Then he gave that a filling.

Prinz
Oh fair enough then, pretty much my only issues with her. Can't wait for them to roll out on console.
From whenever I see him, he seems real good. That scattershot looks cool too.
Will make one when I get back.
Thanks Prinz, won't let you down!
>61 if I remember right.
I hope so too!

Shino
Ay Shino! I can do as soon as I get back.
Rom's great man. Love the big guy.

Karen
Jeez that's real kind of them. Over here they'd kick you to the kerb and wave you down the foodbank. It sounds a hell of a lot nicer than it's made out as over here.
I guess you would, but still I couldn't imagine that intensity every day. That's like the majority of days when not in summer over here, although at winter its real nice and chilly.

Daily reminder that Australia doesn't exist

What do you consider usual?

>claimed
(Karen)
Ohayou
Good night

>be back later, taking a walk

I haven't killed any of my ships yet.
But i almoust killed my Akitsushima. Thankfully air base saved me and killed everything.

Whatever people do in their daily lives.

>Love the big guy.
For you.
>makes shitposts under the assumption that others will find it endearing
Karen is truly an Australian.
If dubs, I'm going to call her a stinky dingo.

Dude i race switched just for TMog. Blood elf female. I can't remember what pieces i have but to go with it. I have the panther mount from zg? a panther tamed as a pet and the baby panther non combatant pet.
So i roll around with 3 panthers like a panther familiy.

i guess it ended up on horde at first because of friends then they all played for a month and quit and i stayed for 10 years. didn't even wanna play the game at first.

Get back form where?

Propaganda. what are you up to? You load up the camel and move into the dorms yet?

Karen, you're a stinky dingo.

Ball handling boat wannabe.

>You ever had sardines?
Of course, it's a Portuguese thing. During midsummer parties there is even a day here where people go to the streets just to grill sardines and eat it in bread.

I've lost track of how the game works post wotlk. I really love wotlk rogues and hate them in cata, they feel more like blood knights or something with the sustain they got.

So yea... I can't really talk much about post wrath other than ranting about the changes I dislike.

>But i almoust killed my Akitsushima.
Of all the ships it had to be Akitsu, that would be pretty sad.

I didn't even see you my little blonde princess.

Hi! did you stay up all night?

Fun Police has arrived.

>checked
Yeah, im really excited to see how this plays out for Mei. Ill test her when the update rolls out
Scatter arrow makes me want to kill myself. I always get one shot FeelsBadMan
Youre welcome! I know you wont! You can do it!
>oh nice

the fuck is an australia?

I'm never going to get it right...
>I'll try maids next time.

Yeah, not midriffs. If anything, it'd be tits and probably thighs.
>Don't lewd the thread.
I can't get anyone to go along with it even if I tried.

Nope. I'm lazy and took a nap, then took another nap. Wound up sleeping most of the night.
How're you today?

But I've been here all the time.

>I'll try maids next time.
Dubs and your Waifu is the one turning you into a cute maid.

I keep it mainly because it's not too lewd, and good mail mogs are hard as fuck to come by without them WAY overly designed, or just plain shit.

I always manage somehow.
Oh wow, so it's like they cleaned it TOO well, and had to build it up?
>THIS IS WHY I'M TERRIFIED OF GOING IN FOR EVEN A CLEANING!

Australia isn't a place, it's a mindset! Ya Straya cunt!

>I'd be lying if I said that priest wasn't just because I wanted a slutty transmog

It's an addiction. I tried A LOT of other MMOs as well though, only a few had a lasting good impression overall. Most had one really good feature, and then the rest of the game was shit.

>Rogues
>Sustain
With Legion changes, I laugh. That's no longer the case, as they took away our HOT spell, and we instead get one kind of "OH SHIT" button on some dumb cooldown. I dunno, I didn't like how they shifted Ass rogues from poison focus, to bleed focus. I feel like a feral druid at this point. And believe me, if I wanted to play feral druid, I'd go do just that, since i have one at level 90 on another server.

Fags that believe a 2D cartoon is their wife.

I don't know what's worse. These gender freedom sjw or you guys.

Those seem pretty solid, good luck on Algebra though, that shit and physics always fucked me over hard

Don't do anything lewd with Karen's body

The art in that is so nice, I wish it wasn't lewd so I could save it.

Not yet dude, just chilling at my dad's office while he finishes up his work. We're gonna go grab a bite after this. He might needs another two hours or three.

Doing fine? Where is Alice from?

I mean like, out of the can. The canned sardines with the oil and stuff in them. I just had some with chilli. Taste is still in my mouth. It didn't taste bad but I wouldn't call it good.

Boobies and legs are nice, definitely. Can agree with that.

It's where all the shitposting comes from, but according to a few it's actually in antarctica

Everyone knows I just shitpost here all day, we're all pretending.

There's an amazing one on my US hunter I want to show you when the armory stops being shit, it uses some pieces of battleforge but with fully red pants and those eyeball shoulders from I think gruul

Don't ASSUME MY GENDER AGAIN SHITLORD
MY WAIFU IS REAL
ANIME IS REAL
DEATH TO WHITE CIS SCUM

Hello, guys!

Yea, math is pretty fucky. I'm damn nervous about weight training.

Prinzie! I agree fuck scatter arows. If arrow scatters how it one shot?

Nice dubs! Hnnng

I wonder what bully naps are like?

I'm doing good just made some coffee Just put overwatch in gonna play.

i have some insane mounts. I ended up just farming 1% drops for years. Also i ran all the achievement modes for like every raid. Guilds used to pay me to run them through like ice crown and shit and organize their group enough so they could nail every achievement.

Claiming Yuuki, how's everyone?

>I wish it wasn't lewd so I could save it.
Just save the original, without the text.
ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6dd57921jw1exrkbloq1dj20r812wn4q.jpg

Eh? Do bullies nap differently?
Maybe they dream differently, but i'm not so sure about the actual napping.

I'm fine, just kicking back with some anime. How about you?

It's too lewd, I think. She's showing too much leg and the point of it was to show off the feet, right? Can't save that.

Well, that didn't work, I just tried to find the largest size of the image, but it got fucked to not work for something tonight on the time that is now.
If dubs you must save this image.

Hahhah Overwatch is being DDOs'd right now. Probably cuz the season is over hey?

I'm alright, finished school for the day. I would be at the gym right now, but midway though my workout I started feeling sick, so I called it a bit early.

The numbers don't control me anymore, never again.
Do you go by another name or just waifu machine?

Whoops, I meant this image, total accident.

This. I really dislike how blizzard keeps making specs and classes less unique and more like each other.
In wrath rogue is basically CC, burst or die, you don't have sustain and your health pool is small. Your only 'oh shit' buttons are CoS and vanish, you could count evasion too but it's not that meaningful and there's RNG.

>I didn't like how they shifted Ass rogues from poison focus, to bleed focus
Exactly, that should be feral role. In wotlk you can dump energy into bleeds but that's a decision, you should only do it if you are going to be trainning the enemy for long enough to make it worth and if you are absolutely sure you won't need to blind or gouge him.
There's obviously other cases where it's worth like DoTing an enemy stealther.

I also really dislike what they did to ferals in cata, they made em a lot more like warriors and once again less unique. Not having a kick was annoying but that was the fun weakness they had, being able to powershift out of snares and slows was OP but that's the fun strength they had. It was both balanced and unique but they decided it would be better to make warrior looking cats.

>sardines out of the can
Eww. But yeah, the biggest problem with these fishes is the taste and breath they leave in your mouth, it might even stay after brushing your teeth.

I was ready to farm again
No promises

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Just an shopping trip thing up north with my family. On our way back now.

>Grill sardines and eat it in bread
Fate worse than death for me.

Of course it doesn't silly.
Also in case you missed >Much obliged
Let me know how she is. Meis probably my most played hero now I think of it.
I know, even when I play tanks it does so much damage to me it's terrifying.
>What about you?

I thought there was something up with that tooth, just wasn't expecting him to rip it apart with a water spewing hook.
>Be afraid, be very afraid.

Heyo!

My full name would be The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emporer-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life, or TDCEAIGTUPDEoRKoEOOOAUSIHSRUVMDSKWZDCDSPLAIGUGMOGWUoSTaL for short.
You can also call me Dr. Manhattan, Jonathan, or Jon.
Fuck it, call me whatever.
Of coursh!

delet this

wew lad

Hiya!

I play tracer so i get one shot by half of the enemies

im online as we speak

Hello

Can I call you a cab?

Dr Manhattan? From the Reimu threads?

I would call you by your full name but I would hit the word limit on most of my posts too fast.
I'll just call you doc

*TDCEAIGTUPDEoRKoEOOOAUSIHSRUVMDSKWZDCDSPLAIGUGMOGWMoSTaL, typo
Here you go, have this nice image.
You can call me out to dinner.
What's a Reimu?

Do you like trash?

That'd probably happen at one point or another anyways due to her misunderstanding of other cultures.

Lets see if there's anything else we have in common: Least favorite music genre(s)?

Hi.

Fucking waifu fags back to

If it's trashy trips, sure.
>misunderstanding
Sure, user, that's the reason, it's not just because she wants to turn you into an adorable little boymaid...

Fuck off Mai.

Howdy!

I guess you don't like fish.

It would be certainly worth it. I kind of quit the game after having them sink. See you in the next event where I will be despairing again for not being prepared for it.

Hey that's a nice pic.

I know a perfect place we could go for dinner then, trash man. A nice dumpster in an alley.

I laugh at other Waifus trying to be as smug as this one.
So is this one.

>THOSE shoulders
Oh god, this'll be interesting. I've never seen someone make those work.

I was never that hardcore. I just casually played and dicked around with friends. I've never even really did current level raiding before. Too much salt to bother with.

Eh, it's kinda been hit or miss on what they did. Ass rogue feels like feral, but Marksman hunter I feel they hit the nail on the head as long range sniper type. Blood DK kinda got shifted more to Damage reduction while still keeping it's shield/heal, and i kinda liked that.

Never played a druid pre-cata, so I wouldn't really know how it was before. I rather enjoyed playing one after cata though, even if it was only for a short time.

Luckily, all my experiences with my new dentist have been nothing but pleasant, even if the procedures themselves sucked ass.

Just call him Blue Man and throw a curse at him if he acts up.

>it might even stay after brushing your teeth
please God no
Speaking of fishies, have you ever gone fishing or hunting? Anything like that?

Yeah, I did miss it. Thanks. This is going to happen a lot, kek.
What would be a "cold" day for you then? Also it's not really nice of them as it really fucks with anyone who isn't saudi, my dad got kicked out of his job because they had to replace him with a high ranking saudi with connections. Very stupid. The saudis control most shit, in traffic accidents they get out of it scot free and half the time in supermarkets the person in charge is some teenage saudi in a tracksuit and flip flops checking his phone for messages. Frustrating.

I mean that's pretty easy, I would say western pop, but I dont really mind listening to anything as long as it has a nice beat or rhythm to it

Kek alright, I won't bring it up again.
Nice to have you here though, the waifu machine should be fun. The art is certainly nice.

dal wew

>Homura
>Fun Police
Lmao when did this meme start?

Can't believe you aren't using a Homu smug yet.

Add this to your smug anime girl folder please

>le tip fedora

How are you?