God, I wanna fuck Suzy

God, I wanna fuck Suzy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
instagram.com/p/BIbBaFMg3Sw/
youtu.be/VI57nk-Qjaw
youtu.be/OzE0LWd5SmM?t=4m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares because no one wants to fuck this pig hamster.

You aren't alone

I find cosplay girls extremely cringy let alone fuckable.

Ew.

lets face it, you'd fuck anything at this point

I want to fuck Dan.

Don't you mean manbearpig?
I swear that's who that is.

Do you have any idea where you are? Fuck off back to 9fag. You're not welcome here.

well then do it. go meet her. charm the pants off her. it shouldn't be too hard.

Nerf this!

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

Underrated post

Do you?

That's not Suzy

Who likes J nigger?

An erection was achieved and then lost in the span of four seconds

Thanks you asshole

terrible cosplay

chelhellbunny ??? Right?

am straight and can agree

Her face looks like she's got fetal alcohol syndrom. This is one of the better pics of her, but I still can't not see it.

She's gotten pretty fat in recent times, not that her body was ever amazing.

She's got a super shrill voice, like an adult pretending to be an anime character, but not pulling it off well.

Whenever she's on GG, she's got nothing funny to say, got nothing smart to say, yet cannot shut up.

I don't know how anybody wants to fuck this overfed hamster of a woman.

OP is suzy

this is Chelhellbunny, but with a fart sound over it

Original is instagram.com/p/BIbBaFMg3Sw/

Peep this pic she put up on Insta

>dat gap

youtu.be/VI57nk-Qjaw

who gives a fuck about a thigh gap apart from the girls that want them? she still is average at best

back when arin didnt seem totally dead inside

retard alert

retard alert

She reminds me of the chick who was a 4/10 in Highschool so she does everything she can for attention now that she's a 6/10 who's discovered the internet. Caked on make up literally every second of her life, buck ass teeth, like Timmy turner level of teeth, trashy highlights and the classic "lol random xD so goofie" behavior of a YouTube chick.

Fuck this ho, Id fuck her for the sole purpose of putting my weiner into a vagina. Paper bag job

> but with a fart sound over it
I know I am just waiting for people who recognize the fart sound and linking the video

explain then faggots, girls can still have nice non fat legs without "dat gap" and suzy is fucking average.

>gap
>she's standing with her legs apart
I hope you are not actually this stupid.

As someone that knows this girl and her sister- this thread is hilarious to read.

that's what happens when you pick hoes before bros

She's ugly and fat, you have bad taste and should be ashamed of yourself.

at least you arent vomiting (yet)

No, she used to be average (at best).
Have you seen how fat she's gotten?

The fuck is 9fag?

Stop self posting this is embarrassingly obvious no one knows or cares about following you

if i had dan to hang around with i wouldnt spend more than an hour with that annoying cunt

She's a chubby, smaller tit version of Jessica Nigri except Nigri's cosplay is actually hot.

prove it

I guess it's cool to be superficial as fuck on this website- but they're both really cool people (especially Suzy), in person.

I agree with this post

>superficial
>hides behind multiple layers of makeup

ok bruh

>Le best friends with Suzy and Arin xD
>we hang out all the time xPP

Neck yourself

completely aware, would still tear it up

No- I don't think so. Haha. If you cared enough you could figure it out if you pay attention to news feeds.

Underagefags detected

arin is an SJW cuck now when he used to be really funny and said what was on his mond and suzy's whole channel is devoted to teaching girls how to be more superficial. dan is the only redeeming quality of the group and even he feels more silenced now and suzy is definitely a large factor in it all.

this nigger right here

Wow ok Ross

Wow you are very passionate about Sup Forums, its just an opinion I dont have to like it if i dont want to.

Go away Arin

I'd fuck Dan, no homo.

I don't disagree entirely. Arin is still Arin. But for him and the people he knows to grow, he has to be more careful than screaming Nigger on cam.

(((dan)))

Actually age is what has given me perspective. I'm not desperate enough to think ugly bitches are hot because they look easy anymore...

hey im dan im also dan

These aren't Suzy.

(((game grumps)))

Daaaaan

he learned it from the best,
youtu.be/OzE0LWd5SmM?t=4m49s

nope but still relevant

in case you didnt get it
in jump to 4m49s

pop a CAP in that nigger. now this was the golden days. i dont care that the ydon't say nigger and faggot anymore but they're overly careful when talking about even the tamest of subjects now and i dont want dan to be feeling scared to make jokes like arin is.

Dealing with mainstream SJW bullshit is part of game man. Arin has had exposure to celebrities, national television, and is part of a growing company. It's not as simple as two dudes playing video games anymore.

It's a gay dating site, but instead of matching you on interests it matches you based on the meme you like.

I guess you are right, it's just a shame because having the content of the show altered just because of some growth kind of sucks. With the size of their channel they could still just be two guys playing video games and make a good living but just the way it goes I guess.

message aron, he's a cuck

Suzy's true calling.

Well, it's not so much even the content being altered, it's still two dudes gaming. Same formula. But Arin and Dan have different chemistry too. Dan is more a genuine, happy, thoughtful guy that likes video games, where is Jon has a passion and is an entertainer with a respect for the industry. Just look a their personal channels for like 2 minutes to see a difference in content.

someone tweet that to arin then link it

You never fuck a downie, dude. Tards are off limits.

*sigh* This is suppose to be all our little secret.

Suzy always reminded me of the human embodiment of a potato.

Oh I definitely agree with you there, I know Jon and Danny are way different and I love the dynamic between Dan and Arin for the most part. What I'm saying is Arin is just way more PC that it kind of stifles the show for me because I enjoy a bit of crude humour and it is starting to rub off on Dan and I just want it to feel more "genuine" if you know what I mean? Sometimes the episodes seem a little sterile. I still love GG and I've even got a signed CD from Danny and would love to meet them but there is just a lot that I miss about the older episodes, even the older Danny eps.

>calling me underage because I wouldn't fuck every moving thing

Because I'm the immature one here.

That's 100% reasonable man. If you're worried about being genuine, his calmer demeanor is more like how he is most of the time. If it means anything, he isn't trying* to be that way, it's just the nature of the chemistry and doing this for years. It IS work. But there is lots of older content to revisit at least.

Oh, and let me also add- just look at their most popular content, look how much is still Jon & Arin. I could never ask Arin, but I can still hope Jon comes back after he sucks it up and comes back to GG.

Fair enough man, thanks for being legit, I still get some good laughs from GG and I know it is work for them and I appreciate all they do. If you see Arin and Danny soon tell them I love them ;) I'm not in US so I'll probably never meet them. Anyway I'm off, have a good night.

Actually, there's probably some NDA but you wouldn't be able to give the reason Jon left grumps would you?

Overrated.

I'm still waiting for GG to do a full let's play of Dead rising 2

Haha, I never even met Dan yet. But good night. Just do whatever makes you happy man. Thanks for not asking too many prying questions.

Jon was like "Yooo Arin, wtf man why you dating a potato that ain't cool"

And the rest was history

I'm not "in" enough to ask that kind of thing yet, and I don't think I will ever ask unless we all get really drunk or something.

How did you get "in" are you a mutual friend? Any way you can tell it without revealing who you are?

JonTrons gf bullied Mort for being a youtube makeupwhore eventhough she looked like garbage, she made a sassy comment about it, arin slapped her face and demanded an appology, jontron picked up his womman over the shoulder and left

like this more or less

If I said how there would be literally less than a dozen potential people just from that to narrow it down. If I even say it was random or not it would reveal too much. Sorry man. The good news is that if you care you will eventually find out.

I understand man, cheers anyway

dammit kevin

Cheers dude. It's funny because I'm honestly even a little surprised it's not obvious. What with how notorious the internet seems to be at figuring shit out.

Or maybe your that new Irish guy they hired?! I don't remember his name just that he is irish.

I honestly don't know shit about Kevin other than he is the main dude editing shit these days, since Barry wants to work on his Jew Comedian skills haha

Vernon? Nope. Not that close. Although I think I could be a better creative assistant.