Drug bread

Drug bread
So Sup Forumsros I've never done cocaine before but I thought fuck it so I bought this today and I've had so much and I honestly feel nothing so is it super shit or am I doing something wrong cause at the moment all I have is a super blocked nose

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkpolice.com/skylab-package/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at all times, one nostril is blocked and one is open. this allows humans to get a spectrum of smells

find the one open (im assuming you chose wrong nostril) and snort into that

i like coke, but have only really had good shit twice. which is why i dont really do it.

i bumped 5 lines once and didnt feel anything. i kind of just stared at the kid who had bought it questioning what i just put into my body

Thats flower fagot bitch

Nah so I've done both and both are seriously blocked like hardly getting air out and before I did some lines I was fine

What does it smell like

Chemicals

Inb4 snorted bleach

You drink coke silly

You probably got baby powder

If that is really cocainee and it sucked, then youre lucky.

Walk away from it. That drug talks to you. It makes you lie. It ruins relationships.

How can I tell? It's got like some flakes in there as well and baby powder would smell like this

hey OP, do a gum test

stick you finger in the bag and put some powder on your gums

if you don't feel anything after 2+ mins, you got scammed
if you taste soemthing horrific and chemical, you got meth

if your mouth goes numb, it's coke (or cut with something like lidocaine but i don't see that often)
if your mouth goes extremely numb, it's really good coke (or a fuckton of lidocaine but again not seen often)

in all other cases you got scammed as well

oh and shit nigger what the fuck did you pay for that it looks like a fuckload

i'll be fucked if that it's bullshit like suggest

*isn't jesus my typing is aids today mane

Should have a strong pungent scent. Similar to gasoline.

If your not feeling anything from a bump the size of a pencil eraser, its bullshit.

Did you try and on your gums? Should tingle and make them go numb

My gums don't go numb but it taste like chemicals and shit to the point I wanna spit it out

don't do it, OP, can cause your heart to explode.

it's either meth, some random chemical/research chemical drug or just utter shit

toss it out man

what'd you pay for it? and remember, there are worse situations to be in, i paid over 80 dollars for a gram of coke only for it to turn out to be meth, i was high for near 24 hours without being able to sleep, not a happy rush but a fucked "fuck i fucked up oh shit" rush

50 for it I didn't expect much from it but I trusted the guy since I've worked with him for years

if it doesn't numb your gums or mouth at all, you've been fucked over, i'm sorry to say

better luck next time, think of the onions, they're almost always better

cook it up into rock

then it'll hit you for sure

Bruh my nose is still burning and light headed atm I feel how I usually do when it's been like 6 hours since being baked

What exactly do you usually do? Again, if your gums are unaffected there is literally zero chance of this being actual coke. You likely got something else. Could be anything from your average amphetamines to cathinones (do you feel very happy/rolling?) to extremely cut meth.

Looks like bath salt. Good luck on your killing spree kid.

Newfag at this otherwise I wouldn't come to /b for advice

aight, well whatever you do, throw that shit out man, it could be anything, don't put yourself at risk

this is from one druggy to another, people have said this to me at times that i needed it, it would seem that you needed it

and use them fucking onions man

Mate you're speaking in tongues or some shit do you mean like .onion sites

If you are going to be buying anything other than weed get a test kit.
bunkpolice.com/skylab-package/

yeah man, darknet shit, i've had exclusively good experiences with it

i'd lie to say i was sober but i'm just tryna help a brother man

Nah too dodgy all I need is to open up the package then I see a fuckin tracker

Why would they need a tracker when your name and address is on the package?

trackers make it easier for helicopters to be dispatched directly to my location and shoot the joint I'm smoking out of my hand with lasers

then you are not cut out for drugs methinks :p