You're on death row and are granted the wish of a traditional last meal, which is allowed to be reasonably extravagant...

You're on death row and are granted the wish of a traditional last meal, which is allowed to be reasonably extravagant. A general rule of thumb is if it contains more than 10 commas, then you should just eat shit and die instead.

Mine: Crispy, butter-battered cod, a full platter of roast beef with grilled onions, mushrooms, and mashed potatoes on the side, a sweet tea, and one large chocolate shake.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2015/04/05/397672199/utah-brings-back-firing-squad-executions-witnesses-recall-the-last-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, forgot a side of tarter sauce with the cod.

Mine is a Little Caesar's deep dish meat lovers pizza with a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi. Unhealthy and greasy as fuck but it's my last meal so who cares.

a big ole twat

Im ordering a mcrib and a shamrock shakel McDonalds never does two promotional items at once. Give myself more time to fike appeals and court petitions

Lamb chops. Extra rare.

Easy dale

Damn you really wanna fuck with the person that has to take your diaper off.

A double cheeseburger with mayonnaise, a foot-long hot dog with cheese, mustard and extra onions, a cherry limeade, and a slice of lemon cream pie.

Medium rare venision steak, mashed potatoes, onion gravy, shrimp scampi, mountain dew, 3 reeses peanut butter cups.

fried okra, fried mushrooms, kfc mashed potatoes with gravy, small white pizza with spinach and tomatoes, half gallon of wawa skim milk and a vanilla coke.

and a tv with aliens or the thing to watch

Probably going to have a beef wellington with some french fries and a roy rogers to drink. I'm assuming getting beer or whiskey would not be allowed on death row.

>lemon cream pie
>wawa

I am with good people.

Also make sure you demand that they have the monopoly game stickers on them, further decreasing the odds that they can provide them all at once.

Pierogi, diced bacon, sour cream, a glass of milk, and peanut butter ice cream.

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don’t be frontin' son
No seeds on the bun
We be up in this drive thru
Order for two
I gots a cravin' for a number 9 like my shoe
We need some chicken up here, in this dizzle
Fo' rizzle ma nizzle extra salt on the frizzles
Dr. Pepper my brotha
Another for yo motha
Double double super size
And don’t forget the fries

Thats about it

10 Carne Asada tacos and an In n Out 4x4. And a 30 pack of beer.

wawa is a blessing on this earth. its a shame only pennslyvania/new jersey really has them, and florida a bit

CRISPY

holy shit theyd have to put a bucket under your ass when you pass

Rare rib eye steak, blue cheese sauce, buttery mashed potato, gravy and asparagus, a thick chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and a pint of Heineken if I may be so bold as to request two beverages. And a slice of tiramisu with a shot of baileys to pour over.

100 chicken tendies and 4 2-liters of code red

I wonder if that's something they actually have to take into consideration with the last meals.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Wawa. I just want to try it. All my Amerifriends tell me it's the bomb diggity. The bees knees. The cats pajamas.

Guess the good ol italian sausage and double double from Tim Horton's will have to do for now

16 oz rare ribeye cooked on a wood grill, crab stuffed mushrooms, steamed asparagus with butter, mashed garlic red potatoes and a large glass of chocolate milk.

All you faggots ordering things you've had.

Last meal guys.

Let's order some fucking white rhinoceros.

Like 30 Banquet TV dinners and 4 2 liters of dr.pepper

It appears we have a couple likes in common, friendo

2 gallons of pickle juice.

>Let's order some fucking white rhinoceros.
Honestly, you wont get it. Theres no rule stating they have to get them the last meals. Often the inmates can just choose from what the kitchen in the prison already offers.

I think this user takes the cake for worst post mortem bowel release.

2 slices of pepperoni pizza, 2 breadsticks, Caesar salad, side of ziti, and a large Pepsi, all from Sbarro.

its just a super cool convience store with a deli.

their deli sandwiches are dank, but it all depends on whos making it, and after 12 midnight, those fuckers dont put effort into making them so you have to go with the premades.

you cant say you truly lived until you try the caprese sandwich or whatever its called. tomato, fresh mozzerella, pesto sauce on ciabatta. so good.

An entire lasagne in the largest dish they could find, one large garlic bread with cheese, 3x Burger King fries, 2x two litre bottles of Coca Cola and a full tub of Kelly's clotted cream honeycomb ice cream.

pussy.

Garlic Bread , 3 buttered lobsters and a liter of cola

10 beers.

a tray of pot brownies and a pink floyd cd.
animals or meddle.

>Sbarro
Nigger you deserve death after that.

they'd bring you agniss, the butches daughter with the warts

you aint getting no jessica alba

>a liter of cola
what?

You know with that much electricity running through that much brine you might light on fire.

10 hot nandos chicken wings, piri piri fries, creamy mashed potatoes with nandos hot sauce drizzle and a lemon iced tea

bone-in ribeye, medium rare, grilled over charcoal; chicago style deep dish pizza, caramel/brownie ice cream

nothing fuck the state and anyone who supports rules

Thats what i want.
Or if im in utah, im requesting firing squad. So ill piss myself.
npr.org/2015/04/05/397672199/utah-brings-back-firing-squad-executions-witnesses-recall-the-last-one

Careful with those edges, son.

Rare steak, mac & cheese, a taco platter, and a case of budweiser.

Beef wellington Medium with sweet potato wedges and Galantine, coated in poached eggs and Bearnaise sauce.
Soufflé for dessert

Martini with 1/4 oz citrus gin, dry vermouth, fresh clear rocks, olive with a pit still in. Italian twist.

Then I wouldn't eat it.

taco bell

I work at an ice cream shop, that's a fucking lot of ice cream for one sitting lol

5 pounds of General Tso's chicken and 2 big bottles of Perrier

>mfw my state doesn't give women the death penalty so it don't matter

Do they give men the death penalty but not women?
What kind of fucked up version of equality is that?

>What kind of fucked up version of equality is that?
>implying I want to be equal with men
lol

shrimp cocktail, 2 slices of hawaiian from the pizza place i used to work at, bacon, eggs over lite, toast, hash browns, and a strawberry milkshake

I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBAH 9s,
A NUMBAH 9 LARGE,
A NUMBAH 6 WIF EXTRA DIP,
A NUMBAH 7,
TWO NUMBAH 45s, ONE WIF CHEESE
AND A LARGE SODA

PB&J Sandwich, Pumpkin Pie, Brisket, Fried eggs, BBQ chicken breast, Turkey's leg.

Wow, Utah still has execution by firing squad? That's metal.

It would appear so.
Ma nigga

spaghetti o's

what's even more metal is with the way death works, that dude is in middle earth right now
that would be so sweet

Effen Vodka, Patron Platinum, any good semi-sweet wine, fried cod with garlic potatoes, Calamari, Salmon sashimi, a fillet Mignon (medium rare) with a good wine based sauce, and foie gras.

Damn that actually looks pretty good

ITT: American fat-asses dream big!

OP's Mothers Minge.

This

Thee pound rare roast, mashed potatoes with aujou, fresh green beans, butter, 12 pack cocan cola, 30 beers, and a fifth of bourbon.

Dude they strap em to a chair.
Put a hood on em
Put a target over their chest
Have five dudes with rifles
One with a blank
And fucking rack off all five at once.
Truly this execution always you entry into valhalla

Raw chicken, raw pork, raw beef. Just raw meat. Who gives a shit about the food poisoning you are gonna be dead in like an hour anyway.

Cheeseburger (Greasy American), 3 Boiled lobsterz, 5 MacDonalds hasbrowns, Large Fries, Orange Duck. Steak Medium rare. 10 Cold Coke Zeros and a lot of Cauliflower.

lobster tail, juicy burger w/fried egg, something spicy and pickles
10 jack in the box tacos and a water will be fine. two shots of rum or irish whiskey if allowed
watch blade runner

tacos just so they have to clean my shit after

Wtf is this thread you all sound like the lost boys from neverland or the boys from oliver twist

You're gonna die dude... fuck the calories enjoy the taste of real coke

>coke zero
Why?

forgot a side of baked mac n cheese and mashed potatoes w/ corn

I would like my last meal to be pussy, in an ideal world.

Otherwise a medium rare sirloin steak with sirhacha sauce, mashed potatoes and a mint chocolate milkshake.

- 16 ounce T bone medium rare
- Lobster tail with butter
- 1/2 lb fried shrimp
- Mash potatoes and gravy
- slice of apple pie
- 4 dragons blood beers
- gallon of water

I really don't get why we don't just let those on deaths row OD on heroin or whatever pain killer. Seems cheaper and easier.

3 North Atlantic lobsters, 1 1/4 pound each, a dozen maryland blue crabs, 2 baked ears of corn, a half pound of deep fried or grilled scallops, a bowl of haddock chowder, a small salad, and a Moxie and fresh lemonade to drink.

Roasted duck and Spanish rice, with roasted corn salad, a bottle of wine from 1945 to taste that sweet world war 2 victory.

>i-
I forgot grilled lobster tail with garlic butter

An entire cow sous-vide cooked, 128 Carlsberg, one head of romaine, one jar of Hellman's, one 60g bag of gummi bears

that will be all

Full English breakfast (sausage,bacon,eggs, tomatoes, baked beans and two slices of toast, rump steak (medium rare... more rare tbh) and steak cut chips with peas, apple and rhubarb pie with clotted cream icecream (vanilla), large coke, large chocolate milkshake, bacon cheese burger (five guys), guardians of the galaxy to watch while nomming.
May as well get my commas worth

codeine and a bag of weed
bottle of sprite
some Bit O Honeys

Trader Joe mini chocolate chip cookies in a tub

im thinking some good bbq, pork shoulder, ribs, potato salad, slaw, corn bread and a 6 pack of beer if that's allowed

The liquid shit would be extravegant enough

Granted
But the gummi bears are secretly the raging diarrhea ones

JUST GIVE ME A GODDAM LITRE O'SODA

>ITT niggas who dont know much about the prison system

Cheese burger garbage plate with baked beans, macaroni salad, homefries, all the toppings, extra sauce, a rootbeer float, a tall chai tea, an entire lasagna on the side with extra ricotta, and a super fat blunt.

you do know liters are common place in the rest of the world, amerifag

Your last meal can be given anywhere between a week - 3 months before execution kek

Enjoy dying a slow and painful death

>what's common in irrelevant places is relevant
Your brain has malfunctioned, subhuman.

Space Cake...