Why aren't you vegan?

Why aren't you vegan?

Because I'm not a moronic cunt

rekt

Because who the fuck eats lemon slices with a fork.

meat exists.

Because, money

I like dead animals

Because I'm running out of money, have a family to feed and don't have time for this picky choosy bullshit which in the end makes me fucking more miserable than I am. Cunt,

I want to see u take a bite from the chili

Because I'm not autistic

Because meat is so tasty

But I am vegan.o

You think tracer got where she is today on vegetables nah eat meat like a fucking normal human

No one. it's an orange.

bcoz theres no good vegan food avalible ..& KFC

tracer supplements at least 1/2 her diet with semen

>orange
>yellow

The "vegan is expensive" meme needs to end.

Bulk grains, bulk beans/lentils, frozen veggies, cheap fruits like bananas, potatoes, a handful of basic spices = countless different meals that are cheap as shit.
I went vegan in University, when I could barely afford fast food... and my grocery bill went down.

If you are too lazy to cook, and you're only looking at pre-packaged fake meat/dairy shit, fine. If you are picky and only want gourmet recipes that have a thousand ingredients, fine. If you just want to keep eating animals, fine.
But don't give me the "I'm too broke to go vegan" bullshit.

I'm not autistic like you vegfag.

Because I'm not a homosexual.

Oh nevermind, that makes sense then.
I always eat orange slices with a fork.

vegans are fags

because i'm intelligent.

not everyone is gay. you can't force it. you're gay, that's fine. I'm not.

How much protein are you getting from green/nuts? Are you taking any protein supplements? Whey is an animal product.

Meat tastes and being vegan is detremental to your health. So it's both objectively and from my personal perspective a stupid thing to become.

Because I eat what tastes good and am not a fucking faggot trying to go against human nature.

'Cause I don't give a fuck about the animals, fucking vegfag. Meat is just too tasty...

Because I like salmon too much

My macros run about 60/20/20, though it varies a bit.
I eat a lot of greens, a ton of beans, a small amount of nuts and seeds.

Yes, I'm aware whey is dairy. I don't take any supplements besides a B12.

Been vegan for 4 years next month. Never had any problems with protein deficiency (actually, it's very hard to find anyone with protein deficiency who isn't starving or anorexic). Didn't lose any muscle mass. I'm not a bodybuilder, but I'm not the skinny stereotype of vegans either. I look like the average dude who works out.

meant to reply to not my bad

Because steak, chicken and fish tastes amazing.

Meat is fucking delicious, I aint giving it up so some retarded animals can live. Humans are superior anyway.

becauase no vegetals

cause that shit tastes like mother earths crap stained ass

Bacause I'm a meatarian. I only eat animals: meat, milk, eggs etc.

Why do people act superior because they only eat plants? Eat fucking plants nobody cares. Just don't be a prick about it

because I would die without protein.

Because I'm not an Oh So Holier Than Thou faggot who thinks that animals are on the same scale as people

>Also meat is fucking delicious.

because im american

oh the ironing

I like meat.

Some religions encourage vegan or vegetarian diets, that's the only reason I've strongly considered it
It's not just asshole hipsters.

Because I like meat.

But I also hate animal suffering, so I make sure the animals had a good life before they were turned into food, even if it's more expensive.

I would totally eat a dog though

>Surely
No, it is very sound reasoning

CONGRATULATIONS
You think you're superior for being a vegan (or a special little snowflake in your case) and are trying to convince people who you know won't listen that your way is in fact better than people who eat meat!
>Things to consider
>shut up nobody cares

None of these address the real argument
only this one does, but with no counter, checkmate vegantheists

There's a lot of vegan food you already eat. It's avaliable in normal shops too..

Because I'm attracted to women

Ah, I can see that too, but most vegans you meet are those ones who are like "MEAT IS MURDER" n shit.
>A lot of people won't bring it up unless asked.

Because I'm a man

meat gud

no one doesn't eat food because it's 'vegan food' buddy

>human nature
>sits on a chair, using the internet
god bless user

This.

Oh wow you eat only plants, aren't you such a special fucking snowflake. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to preach your lifestyle to people that have no fucking interest in it. God damn you vegans make me wish murder was legal.

my goal is it to kill all animals. Why wasting the corpses. Eat dat shit

Human nature doesn't change with technological advances.
We're omnivores, all of us, even your faggoty ass.

>serves meat at parties instead of chips
>not eating food because it's made from plants

This was obviously made by a fucktard of the upmost faggotry

why you were shoes with leather in them then bust my ass about eating its meat need to kill it for both you don't see nude cows running around

The thing I love most about these threads
>someone will post "vegans think they're sooo superior"
>right after 20 posts calling vegans fags, stupid, etc.

>someone will post about how vegans are always pushing their diet in other people's faces, can't shut up about it
>right after 20 posts of nothing more than, "fuck you, I'm gonna go eat some bacon right now!"

and you know that there's at least a couple of fatties on here talking about needing to eat the way they do because of health.

I love it. The internet is entertaining as fuck.

>implying internet isn't nature
>implying cars aren't nature
You vegan sick fuck are really self-hating. Did you know we're part of nature and what we create is as natural as a beaver building its house ? I bet you think that natural means something green you retard.

I have had this exact complaint coming from people. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, sadly, it is not made up.

See Stay in school, you fucking idiot.

Too lazy

Medalnigger: Making this a moral issue with your "muh animul feewings" isn't going to be a meaningful discussion. There is nothing inherently wrong with killing animals, especially not for food. Now make points that carry any worth.

"claiming that life is disposable"
>only animals live
>plants doesnt live

cause science hasnt made lab grown meat affordable and tasty yet

doesn't stop you from showing your massive ego in your post

>doing a BBQ with no meat
That's retarded
Also, people who hate vegan food for the sake of it are retarded too. Vegan food can taste good and even I, sometime, eat it. It's just I don't like the stupid argument "Hur hur it taste like meat". No it doesn't. It taste good but it doesn't taste like meat.

Because meat is delicious.

why is lettuce twice?

I am. Best decision of my life.

because they ran out of vegan food to show.

special gen mutation wich causes my body not to save iron immediatly so i have to eat a fuck ton of meat.

Ran out of vegetables and fruits that look appetizing,
even though 2 of them aren't typically eaten on a fork.

Who the fuck eats lemon or chili straight up

Oh for fuck's sake...

However, morals change over time because we don't have to fight for survival that much anymore. Most people would never support harming animals, but don't even want to know anything about this issue.

you eat chili with your hands? are you middle eastern?

Fucking duh whey is an animal product.

cause it is you fucking idiot. I eat meat too but thats just a fact. would you eat your dog? most people wouldnt and thats just hypocrisy.
>inb4 but i dont eat dogs
pigs are even smarter than dogs so thats invalid

no, i use it as garnish and/or seasoning like a normal person,
much like lemon

I'm metavegan. I only eat things that eat vegan.

chili is a garnish? like on a hotdog?

Because I'm a man, damn it.

because im not a faggot.

Because I'm not a gigantic faggot and I know how to eat a balanced diet

>Animals are food.
>It isn't immoral to eat to survive.
>Fuck you

We're just an animal at the top of the food chain. This vegan shit will never take off because eating other animals is what animals do.

cooking is an art, without meat you limit possibilities. Meat is in many cultural dish also, so being a veggie is preventing the expansion of my palate along with my ability to indulge in others way of life.
imagine music without vocals
painting without oils
horseback riding without jockeys
Dont ruin art by limiting it

The fact that some vegans are assholes as a reason to eat meat makes about as much sense, as to not eat meat because some meat eaters are assholes.
It has literally no meaning within the reasoning as of why to eat vegan or not.

>trying to make the world a better place is faggotry
>muh system/shit world/blabla
>hurr durr

I hated the first picture because it was retarded.
But this.
Thinking plant is the same as animals is really retarded. Well answered user.

only because you CAN do something doesnt mean you have to.
>what is logic

Dogs are regarded as Pet animals, people keep pigs as pets too, its not about what you eat, its about whats socially acceptable, I would eat dog if it was tasty, but quite frankly its too gamey for me, I prefer beef and venison as well as some pork and poultry. Such is fucking life.

>inb4 MURDERER
Its not murder if its an animal, there are no laws regarding killing animals for food outside of regulations and what can/cannot be made into food/killed for sport. Eat my ass.

God damn you're autistic