Olympic Sex thread

So how much olympic sex has happened so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

chinadaily.com.cn/olympics/2008-08/17/content_6944170.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ilyin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaz_Patafta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4 (four)

4 (four)

Why is the black one big and the yellow one small?

the sex happens during and after the parties, which happen after athletes have competed, because (1) they're still focused on competition and training beforehand and (2) the rivalry is too strong pre-comp for sex

Source: I competed in Beijing.

K E K

I'm sure it happens some during a well. What sport? How'd you do? Cool.

None. It's just a hoax.

noticed this immediately as well

question: are people under 18 chaperoned or are they free to romp around as they want too at these parties and such? curious since i have a (distant) family member who might be going in 2020

There's no place in the world where no sex happens, not even NORAD, the Vatican or Belgian primary schools.

>Legitimately thinking this person competed in Beijing

And why the fuck did you preface the question with "question:"?

I don't see athletes fucking their team mates because they're not animals and realise they'll have to live with that when they get home. So outside of that I don't see where they'd have a chance to mingle with each other during the games? I'd say some of the men's weightlifters would have gotten laid already, except the 56kg category is full of manlets, and is mostly south east asian betas as well, so yeah

Wouldn't surprise me if literally no international intercourse had transpired yet.

hey, it's possible. just trying to find out since they're wondering as well but it's too far off to ask people officially.

and not sure, just happened to phrase it like that. it's colloquial.

I gave your mother a gold medal winning fuck last night, faggot.

Proof where.

>Tripfags on Sup Forums achieving anything in their life
That's why they are tripfags

Me winning my gold medal, will post a selfie after this

there you go, undeniable proof

Scratch that, there is my bedroom.

No timestamp, friendo. Just to make sure.

You also didn't answer .

Heh.

>eyebrows
>nose
>ears
>hairline
At least pick a guy who looks like you.
are you the same guy who pretended to be a retired divegrass player?

No sex in Rio because of zika.

back to Sup Forums. You don't deserve to use a trip

how are the potassiums?

>zika
>"winter"
>who os condom?
Murrica education.

Not even same person Huehuehuheaue

If STDs stopped people from having sex there wouldn't be STDs.

>thinking Zika is an STD

jesus, america

Anne Erin is either a pig disgusting Kazakh faggot
chinadaily.com.cn/olympics/2008-08/17/content_6944170.htm

He's also a pathetic drug cheat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ilyin
>In June 2016 it was announced by IWF that retests of the samples taken from the 2012 Summer Olympics indicated that Ilyin had tested positive for prohibited substances, namely Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone and Stanozolol. If confirmed, Ilyin faces losing his second Olympic medal.[6] Also in June 2016 it was announced by IWF that retests of the samples taken from 2008 Summer Olympics indicated that Ilyin had tested positive for Stanozolol. If confirmed, Ilyin faces losing his first Olympic medal.[7]

He also doesn't live in Australia. So, Anne Erin is a proxyfag.

It can be transmitted by sexual intercourse, so I'm pretty sure it qualifies as a sexually transmitted disease.

kek
obviously

Anne Erin on aborted narrative watch

are you retarded?

He's a proxyfagging drug cheat living in Kazakhstan.

>mfw he gets BTFO by the mods

He's just a lying cuck who barely looks like that guy

No he's not, he's just some retarded Aussie who keeps pretending he's an athlete but is too dumb to pick someone who would work.
Last time it was this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaz_Patafta

>wanting to go to the olympics THIS BAD
>sitting on Sup Forums buying VPN access rather than training
>not even trying to qualify for volunteering
typical

i had an olympic wank earlier tbf

to who?

I so badly want to call you all newfags, but I am crossposting.
So instead I'll call you retarded. I'm not Ilya or the /soc/ camwhore I posted afterwards, and I've never heard of Kaz pafatafa nor pretended to be him.
>Sup Forums

Could we play matchmaker over social media and set some athletes up with each other? I really want USA synchronised diver Steele Johnson to meet Chinese beach volleyball player Wang Fan.

You're a Kazakhstani drug cheat?

Nobody cares, tripfag.

If you believe for even a second that there is even ONE weightlifter who made it to the olympics WITHOUT taking something, you're on drugs - and not the good kind. Ilya is an entertaining lift who puts up big numbers. He was going to put 250 overhead in Rio, and now that's ruined. Weightlifting is a fucking dead sport and I have no idea why the IWF thinks that kicking the best of the best out of the only competition the general public watches is a good idea. It's like they really want to not have jobs.

hi

Because the black one is in the backround and needs one to be short to be seen

They were also probably making a dick joke

Fuck off you insufferable shitcunt

There's like 1 case where it supposedely happened.
It ain't a STD. It ain't even as endemic as the international media say it is.

The major issue with Zika was that no one actually studied the thing, it was restricted to some Indonesia shithole. Then it came to Brazil somehow when Dengue (which is from the same mosquito) was in the high and shit spread like fly. But now it's pretty much under control.

Based fucking Jersey, I love your meme island