Ask a 19 year old male that fucked a 38 year old milf anything, pic related, family is ruined

Ask a 19 year old male that fucked a 38 year old milf anything, pic related, family is ruined.

Lmao fuckin savage also got any pics?

post pics of mom

Post more conversations

5'4 prolly like 130-135 pounds, Hella good head. Little back story : worked at one of my jobs and she was my manager that assisted in getting me a manager position, while giving me head on lunch breaks and bought me shit, married and has 4 kids one that's 18 as well.

Posting more pics gimme a sec

She looks 18

10/10 nice job OP

>maturity level of a 12 year old

Good luck bud.

wow great thread ya fuckin goof

post like 2 pictures of shitty SMS messages then leave

great going buddy

YeYeah for sure, she tried really hard to act young even though my dick got hard for just milfs, she made a snapchat, Instagram and shit. Un real

There's nothing really interesting in the text but here's another shitty one that started it all

She is 38?

Yup, gonna be 39 less than a month

She really doesnt look like it

GET OUT OF Sup Forums YOU NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can't really tell in pics, but in person her face barely shows that she's aged, and her voice, when she would buy me shit I would say thanks mom, or point at some old fucks and ask her if they were in her graduating class, I didn't take it serious roasted her daily and still got the puss, she had one strong fantasy with this one

Forever tainted by the milf, don't find woman attractive if they're not over 30, it's a damn curse now.

>having sex and getting a sandwich made after
It aint a curse

any moar pics?

she's cute moar to share?

Got any more pics? Nudes? How did the kids find out?

>woman gets knocked up as a teenager
>spends her early adulthood doing family stuff and never matures emotionally
>starts fucking around with teenagers, and is still a child emotionally

Study and learn gentleman

Top tier asshole game, no wonder she can't get enough.

Valid.
I do know a couple girls from my graduating class acting like this, some of the guys too. Never put two and two together, makes sense

Fucking

Legendary

check out this hot MILF

Any more pics?