Peter...don't trust the Christ killers

>Peter...don't trust the Christ killers.

I never noticed this, how was Raimi so based?

Why these particular set of movies

>it's you who's out gobby, out of the closet you fucking AIDS riddled shit packing shirt pushing faggot!

woah, how exactly did he get away with this?

>FIX THIS DOOR LIKE YOU FIXED THE 1919 WORLD SERIES, KIKE

It was a different time, I still don't know how he got such a low rating for what was virtually a snuff film

>I cummed into her throat, Parker. That smell when she kissed you good night? That was *me*.

I don't know if it's just nostalgia, but back then things just seemed more real.

>ya know Peter, the ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate, yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site, now ain't that just quacking crazy?

Why did uncle Ben pick these final words exactly?

>don't get hairy

What did this mean, bros?

Still wasn't as odd as that scene where Peter started quoting Mein Kampf to pick up MJ

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Wait is this a bad thing? I've been doing the same to girls after seeing the movie bit it hasn't worked so far

>Dontell, hurry!

Who was Dontell? I thought he was Peter

Why would he tell Peter to hurry, he's his enemy. Dontell is gobbies side kick in the comic and he was in the film originally played by the bully Peter humiliates but his role was cut in editing

Problem is that the book wasn't made for direct quotation
try his speeches instead

>you'll get your damn rent when you FIX THIS FUCKING DOOR, YOU SUBHUMAN SLAVSHIT!!!
wow could this movie be made today?

I gotta say the part where peter is trying to make the spider man uniform and he puts on the KKK hoodie is pretty funny

Did anyone think it was a little extreme when Raimi said he wanted "live niggers" to lynch rather than using props in that interview?

yeah, did he HAVE to call himself "Nigger-Suit Spider-Man"? seems a little extreme

Still wasn't as extreme as Doctor Cocktopus's scenes in Japan, I mean was that even legal?

>Wow, a black suit! I guess since I never met my father I was halfway there already, right?

I know Pete was a bit of a jokester but this was a little too much.

>If I can't make him famous, I'll make that twink cocksucker INFAMOUS! I fucking hate New York City and all of its liberal faggot citizens! This city deserved 9/11!

I feel like Raimi was just inserting himself into the Jameson character.

KEK

How did Raimi get away with this?

how the fuck was this meme even created ?

>Stop your daughter fucking and fix this goddamn door!

I was wondering when I'd see another racist Spider-Man thread.

Idk how but I never fail to laugh my ass off

It started with the "Nice suit, did your husband make it for you?" line that was actually in the movie and it evolved from there.

>Peter this photograph is like when my dad crushed a kike's skull under his Tiger-H
what the fuck does this even mean Reimi

Was that jj talking to faggot glasses guy I recall something like that but haven't rewatched in years.

It was a different time.

No it was the cage fight scene and Peter says it to Bonesaw

>Guy with six dicks, that's kinky.

I love Lucy Lawless she's GOAT to me but damn when kids started quoting this I knew this was going to push buttons.

Is that "Kill All Males" in the background?

Rothstein did nothing wrong.

As Uncle Ben told the shini that shot him

>Go back to Israel kike!

I laughed so hard

Because of the gay joke peter tells bonesaw, not really offensive but wouldn't fly today

>Tarantino could literally make a movie about stomping nigger heads in but it's ok because he's a cuck and leftists would only get slightly miffed
funny how it works