So I'm cooking those shrimps with butter and garlic but then I eat it with a bread like a poorfag...

So I'm cooking those shrimps with butter and garlic but then I eat it with a bread like a poorfag. What do you add to your shrimps?

Baby spinach and cherry tomatoes. Can add this to some fettuccine to make a super easy Ballin ass pasta.

Since when do shrimps count as cheap food? Or do you live at a coast with a lot of fishing licenses where fish prices go down to meat prices?

well, he only has like 3 shrimps in that pan

He has 19 shrimp

I meant I don't do anything spectacular with them. Just shrimps and bread.

there is 20

Did you prepare yourself some garlic butter first and then threw the shrimps in there or did you just added the garlic to the shrimps while cooking ?

I melt butter, then add garlic, wait 15seconds and add shrimps.

thx man will definitely try it out

>overcooked small shrimp

get some fucking jumbos and drop them in some boiled water for 3 minutes and toss in an ice bath to stop the cooking. cocktail sauce and lemon bitch.

they were not even ready. I will follow your advice despite the fact that you had the need to insult me.

Garlic, ginger and parsil in oil and some sweet soy sauce. I eat it with cooked rice.

how do you prepare soy sauce?

Rice!

What's up with you saving shitty pictures m8

what do you mean? My emoticons?

just rice? It's too fucking dry!

cook in Old Bay seasoning

mayonaise and a squeeze of lemon

I always try something different with my shrimp my favorite would have to be deep fry the shrimp but before deep frying ill put a bit of lemon pepper into the mix gives it a nice pop to every bite

You fucking buy it. You don't have to make everything from scratch. Otherwise look up a recipe, you've got the fucking internet.

PCP.

Make garlic bread at least you fucking cuck

I'm not so sure. One time I made a speghetti for me and my cousin and I asked her how her boyfriend would rate it. She said 4/10 coz he cooks everything from a scratch. It pains me till that day.

I make Tempura and Teriyaki sauce

Shrimp is the plural form of shrimp. Do the world a favor and stop fucking saying "shrimps" you idiot

Cook up some noodles with them faggot. Even ramen would work in a pinch.

Well... i dunno what you have to hand but you could bread them.
dip it in flour - egg or milk, then breadcrumbs and fry them.

>Mayonnaise is yellow.

Just make sure the lemon pepper you pick up doesn't have the shit tier lake yellow cancer causing shit.

Also if you have some tomato sauce, and mayo you could make a nice marirose

19:55:55
I will listen to those time quadz. I am stopping right now.

Spaghetti sauce varies so much in flavor and ingredients that making it from scratch results in 900000 different recipes, it's subjective.

Soy sauce is pretty much the same thing every time, just with slight differences in sodium content and sweetness. What I'm getting at is if you buy some decent soy sauce from the store, nobody will know OP.

While you were taking this picture those shrimps over cooked.

ours is.

> time quads

>sodium content
pretty sure there's no actual fucking metallic sodium in soy sauce. just say salt for fucks sake

Zucchini and rice

>over cooking shrimps

kek I normally fry the living crap out of these little bugs and they get better and better the longer I fry them.
And fuck all of you, now I crave shrimp but can't get any at this time.

dw you'll learn to count once school starts up

If you ever wanna treat yourself keep an eye out for sams club sometimes they will sell 5 lb bags of lobster claws for like 16 bucks

Stir fry with veggies and pic. Serve over steamed ice.

Cooked in butter then chopped up with tomato avocado and a bit of cilantro with salt n pepper

garlic and onion in butter with salt and pepper with lemon

So e'm cooking dose scrimps wih butta n garliq bu den i ate it wid a bread like a po-fag. Wha you add to yo scrimps?

Cajun reporting in. In an etouffee on rice stuffed biegniets. Pic kinda related.

That looks delicious. Also, checked.