OP, because he's a faggot

trump

OP

OP

myself

The dubs have spoken
/thread

Everyone other than myself

hmmm so hilary rules eh, fuck i can kill anyone and no one will speak of it. probably asian moot, so gay moot comes back

some faggot that keeps coming into a hightower server, spamming lenny faces and making HILARIOUS jokes

>California cops
>mudslimes
>most southerners
>most new englanders
>liberals
>conservatives

Most of the world, just because over population

Golfers

What do you have against golf

Everyone with IQ under 105.

Niggers

me.

Shit dude
That's sad

OP

Hmm theres a lot of people I'd kill if I didnt' have to worry about prison time or lethal injection.

Most of it would be mercy killing tho. Drug addicts, the disabled, welfare queens. I'd also like to wipe out like...a good 80-90% of the black community. Not because I hate them in particular just that our welfare and prison systems are over burdened as it is and blacks take up a disproportionate amount of space and resources. Welfare should be for those who are temporarily disabled. People that will eventually get back on their feet and contribute to society.

One time deal right? Because IQ is a measure of the average intelligence of adults. If you kill everyone that's average or below then you just get a new average marked at 100.

I'm feeling generous today.

No one is on my shit list yet.

it's always hilarious when retards say that all the dumb idiots need to die

who's going to do all the dumbass person jobs then fuckwit?

who's going to work fast food, dig ditches, do construction, work retail standing up for 8+ hours a day

idiots are great because it keeps everyone else from doing the grunt work

the pompous attitude and the stupid clothes mostly

All traps and furrys to clean up Sup Forums

I dunno but give me four days of looking at the world trends on twitter and ill get rid of all the dumbasses.

You have to go back, pedro

Fair enough

Every SJW ever, them and people that liked that ghostbusters remake

myself

Where we're going we don't need jobs.
Besides, having IQ of 105 doesn't make you a genius too smart for fast food joints.

Yes, one time occurence.

True

>>>(You)

Laci Green, Justin Beiber, Hillary Clinton, every nigger

The cashier at Walgreen's

I could get behind that, accomplishes a lot of the same things that I'd be shooting for.

you do have the power user

you have the power

believe in yourself for once

>They wanna kill the smartest and greatest person in the US.

netanyahu

the middle east, america, russia

No, user. You are the SJWs.

Everyone who works at a funeral parlour or cemetery

Is there a story behind this?

Hitler

Are you trying to end the WW2 fag

My Father.

No, tryna keep it goin, nigga. Hitler is a bad military leader; with him out of the way, a real general can take over.

No, it would just be chaotic

Son? What are you doing?

Literally everyone who works for the IRS

native americans aka feather indians, most of south America, Africa, Aborigines, people who get multiple DUI's, drug dealers

>who's going to do all the dumbass person jobs then fuckwit?

Robots?

i was waiting for this

Gavrilo Princip.

The World Wars were both disasters that should've never happened.

This tbh.

any and everyone who responds to a statement or question with "das racist' fucking sick of this shit fuck off with your bs

Two problems. This would end the human race. We need dumb people to do dumb people jobs and people with higher than average IQs for all intents and purposes don't breed AT ALL. Having a high IQ is basically a genetic death sentence.

Can I join?

Fucking genius

everyone over 60

IQ isn't a genetic trait though. this is pointless unless recurring to cull the drain on scarce resources. even then IQ isn't the problem its laziness.

all these whites, blacks, yellows and browns and reds and... (blank) it... FORNICATERS .

Serious answer?
Kim Jong-un

Honestly about 3\4 of you worthless fucks. Keep people only with an IQ over 120. Destroy religion as well.

Don't they just have an endless line of maniacs waiting to take charge?