What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass cracka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stereotypes. You played yourself.

Trigger discipline.
nice.

Lol, nigs are so pathetic. They need their gun because they know they are meaningless in the face of white might. Black boys mad cause they know even the most basic white can kick they ass in a fight

>I stay In The Field

I bet

Sorry, Kunta, all I got was clicking noises...

Like dis lil bitch?

Start , kek race wars have been going on for a while now.
Whites just cant stop denying it long enough to realize.

Can I have one of your family reunion tshirts?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

O dis dum white ho

Don't you stupid mud people realize if whites REALLY wanted you gone, there wouldn't be a nigger outside of a zoo left on Earth?

Pussy azz crackaz get dey ass kikt all day

4v1, really shows the worth of those nigs. Thanks Sup Forumsro. Yeah those ones were smart, got the fear of whites in em and know better

I lost my NiggerBabble translator. Could someone translate this?

yeah, indeed 1v4 is definitely honorable. You cant do shit alone, 1v1 you will get your head smashed faggot

Niggers... just stop...

Ain't are fault they too week from they week ass white jeans

This is why the KKK exists

Couldnt even KO a girl after all that.

What a pussy.

Can someone please translate? I don't speak roody-poo.

This happened on my birthday lol

kek 2/3 of these niggers are trying to hide their big nigger lips

Niggers are just scum, this thread is proving it once again.

Fuck off nigger, my white jeans are stylish as fuck.

Funny how I can't seem to find any niggers winning any fights 1 on 1, or from the front, or against men

Oh noes. The tough white folks gonna git us

Just coz they arent covered in sports brand logos.

ok then,
let's see you next morning on fox news

GOODY GOODY, its' a game!

try to put as many insults as you can into a sentence, without making any sense.

Awwww, im sorry. I am just not that dumb to be able to do it 8(

funny how you never see a nigger win a fight against a white man 1 on 1 if he aint jumping him or going at an unarmed dude with a bat

this guy's right as fuck

Why people don't have to worry more than likely you will kill each other.

these fags are the same ones, that get shot by white people and everyone bitches how they were gud bois and turning their lives around HAHAHAHAHA

oh look, they are threatening a camera. I bet the camera is very afraid.

Hahaaaaa them nigas lef dat ho seein stahzzzzzzz

Dum white bytch

You crackaz sum week azzzzz pussy

woah you apes even fight in packs
CanĀ“t you niggers just fight each other and end it all?

They have some nice trigger discipline.

Anyway, your slang is off by a bit. I don't think blacks type like this exactly.

right lol fuckin weak ass only one of em not lookin the right way pussies, bitch shoulda got out the way smh racist ass white bitch

They do. Trust me as a white male living in a black area, this is all I see on Facebook.

Dum fuck cracka. I'm talkin bout blood jeans you dumb shit. Week n dum fuckin crackaz

This is exactly how the niggers in Illinois talk.
Let me translate.

"Do you have a problem, young racist white men? I swear on my gang affiliation that I'll retaliate, sparking a race war or the equivalent. I am going to sneak up behind you and empty my magazine into you, but not until after my friends and I gang-rape your nasty girlfriend. I will find you in Springfield, even though I live in Chicago, because I often visit. I will kill you if you try to kill me.

Those niggers have excellent trigger discipline.

See

dat white ass cracka made moves on tyreses ho nigga lil cracka deserved wut wuz comn to em

U no dat bitch racist as fuckkk niga. All crackaz git wut they disurv for been so fuckin racist

I WANT ALL NIGGERS DEAD. I HOPE YOU FUCKIN LACK OF EVOLUTION GET ENSLAVED AGAIN.
MAKE AMERICA NIGGER FREE AGAIN

context??

right, I aint fuckin with no white guys tho. not till that bitch aint lookin then I jack his shit

See
Most black people - not the ones sheltered liberals run into in the suburbs that purposefully escaped from all the hood niggers - are racist as fuck. He was robbing the house and saw an opportunity alone with a white woman so he decided to beat her near death. This is the kind of racism our liberal society decides to systematically coverup, yet all we ever hear about is the "systematic racism" that exists because dumb criminal niggers get shot when they fight and try to pull guns on cops.

Can someone name something worse than a white person that WANTS to be a nigger. Just doesn't make any sense to me

>Can someone name something worse than a white person that WANTS to be a nigger.

A coal burner

419 is just a game you be the muju I be the master hahahaha real Africans are all gonna laugh at you!

Whitest OP ever. Faggot.

Same thing essentially. Or a white girl calling her white boyfriend her "nigga"

Nope.
I'd prefer a well dressed and well spoken black guy dating my daughter all day over a dumb white nigger.

Someone's mad. Little jew cockroach detected.

Lookie here we all on b , so let me hit the henneebee so I can get a buzz

Most holocaust deniers are Muslim.
But yea that's probably a white dude.

Agreed

13% of the population (with a high percentage of the young males of fighting age currently incarcerated) thinks they would stand a chance in a race war. Nice b8 faggot.

>implying that i'm jew

Can you fucking kys?

Well, then get ready for nigglets for grandchildren.

>Same thing essentially.

Not really. Coal burners turn out more cockroaches.

At least OPs nig "friends" are smart enough to kepp their hair short

Both are cancer

black people are just like white people. some of them are dumb cocksuckers.

No black guy is on Sup Forums I know because they don't give a fuck about your opinions lol

this nigger should fry

Damn son, that's some black on black violence if I've ever seen it. I bet he deserved it.

Newfag detected

>black people are just like white people

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery
We have always been at war with Eurasia.
There are no Infidels in Baghdad.

Hillary for prez

Hey white boy watch this pic i don't see future for you

>Context: Husband & Wife

This is what happens when we let our women marry apes. They chimp out.

White cracker detected

Pls no war

If you are black, i have a question: in black sub-culture, why are things like this aggrandized?
Why do think this is ok or cool? One commentor had a good point when he said "if white people wanted you gone there wouldn't be any niggers left outside a zoo". If you want to believe it or not this is accurate. but instead of working hard in school to get good grades or working hard at your job to get your family ahead, you act like fucking animals. And you teach your children that it is ok to act like an animal so the cycle just keeps repeating itself. Why?

100% nigger

Jesus fuckery the samefagging nigger, this troll is shit kek

Some kids don't get raised the right way and so they end up like that but some of us are chill as hell that's just life

Like my new tattoo?

stoopd is wha stuped doo ma nika it is wut id is

Yes, I am what are you implying