This album has some of the worst lyrics I've ever heard. The whole album is seedy as fuck...

This album has some of the worst lyrics I've ever heard. The whole album is seedy as fuck. It's just shitty love song after love song. The lyrics are as cliched as any top 40 pop bullshit. What do you guys see in this?

ur wrong

how can an opinion be wrong?

>The lyrics are as cliched as any top 40 pop bullshit.
this isn't an opinion this is just ignorance

did you actually listen to this album? And not just copypasta a shit post?

You're making a wrong statement, it's not all love songs nor it's cliche lyrics from top 40 pop bullshit.

compared to the stuff I listen to it is

that doesn't make any sense
are you saying you listen to stuff with better lyrics? ok

The lyrics to my favourite song the Unforgiven by Metallica deal with the way society makes us conform, something which a lot of people can relate to. In the Airplane over the sea is a bunch of lovey dovey pop shit about looking at clouds and stuff.

>how strange it is to be anything at all
>deeply questioning the intrinsically fundamental nature of the ontological parameters of the reality which we are fatally reduced to inhabit
>looking at clouds and stuff
10/10 b8 kid

I agree wirh OP. The Unforgiven is the better song. Metallica are pretty over rated it's true. But NMH are /MU overrated. There isn't really any flow to the lyrics. They just jump from one topic to another. And how can you take any band seriously when they love Jesus Christ?

I knew this was a bait thread, but I hoped it would be a bit better thought out than this.

Go back to Sup Forums

>my favourite song the Unforgiven by Metallica

Bullshit. All the songs are about Anne Frank and cum. Not very top 40

>Listening to music for the lyrics

You must be older than 18 to post on this thread
Please abide by this rule

I know OP is just memeing but this is genuinely a really mediocre album that's been overhyped beyond belief.

wow such a brave opinion congratulations for being so different

Don't you have some shit no one cares about to go protest?

what does that even mean

>talking about semen on mountaintops
>cliche
I don't know what to tell you OP

>Doesn't listen to music for the lyrics
>Posts Thom Yorke

Semen anywhere seems normal to OP, be it on a mountain, the floor or in his mouth.

And here i thought OP was just another contrarian retard. The fact that people got baited by this only goes to show the shitty state of Sup Forums.