>2016

>not smoking cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded or both?

>b-but it will kill you

So? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>you get addicted!!!

No you won't if you are not underage and smoke in moderation.

>IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

Who's forcing you to smoke a pack a day you fucking peatmallet?

Rote rune

>1471978761034.jpg

0 is less than any amount over 0
so it does cost too much
it does nothing for me except make me smell like stale cigarette smoke
stick to drinking 24/7 like a man

>fucking peatmallet
KOPS :D

you will get addicted and it does cost too much you may as well be throwing your money down a drain every time you buy a pack

stop smoking to be cool and smoke to kill yourself

do you drink for free?

former heroin addict. current alcoholic. mild smoker.

who the fuck cares?

No, but it does something for me. It gets me drunk. Cigarettes don't do anything for me, there is no nicotine drunk or high.
Try paying attention to what people say instead of jumping on them the second you think you might have a possible point you colossal idiot.

And smoking provides what for me exactly? I'm not sure smoking has any actual benefits, but holy shit does it have drawbacks.

not a heroholic thats fo shu

yellings :D

you're touchy aren't you, i was just pointing out how you said it costs too much to smoke but didn't mention the cost of drinking :)

not that user. but smoking is waay more expensive than drinking. its not worth mentioning

OP once again proves without a doubt that they are a faggot.

Back to the Ylis

id like to keep my teeth for a while longer

I just think it tastse like shit, smoke the herb though.

This has 12 year old written all over it

in what universe? a pack of smokes $6 usd a pint of decent liquor $15. And a pack of smokes will last way longer.

welcome to Sup Forums youngfriend

I havnt smoke for 35 years give me reason to start again

Yeah nah smoking is shit, hurts my lungs for days after i try it. Why would i continue doing something my body is explicitly telling me is wrong

5/5 if true :D

>Smoking cigarettes when weed is an option
Next time at least try harder.

the liquor will get you drunk

nicotine is a weak stimulant

enjoy attracting shit tier women i suppose or whatever other scum you're attracted too.

>foreign falling to spaghetti :DD

>I'm a weakling and cant handle stress so I turn to substance abuse

You guys will never know the feeling of comming home from the clubs/bar/friends at night, you sit down on your balcony/veranda and smoke a cig while watching the stars and reflecting on the night.

If you smoke ritually and not at every occasion then it can be really satisfying.

But why would i, i don't enjoy it, i hate the smell, it costs money i don't need and it is bad for my health. Plus it fucks with my other hobbies. If i wanted to smoke i would smoke weed, at least that has a effect. Plus smoking makes you look like a faggot and everyone around you resents you for damaging there lungs.

>$6 usd
Hahahah try $8-10
2 40s costs like 6 bucks to

I quit last year after 10 years and I've never felt better. It's not as hard as you think

I don't feel like randomly spending two hours outside alone getting lung cancer and losing my friends with my shitty ass breath

>losing friends with shitty ass breath
Do you breathe on people or do you just think people will abandon you for something as insignificant as gingivitis?

Because if I wanted to kill myself, I know of faster and much cheaper methods that don't require me to line the pockets of rich tobacco companies.

>losing my friends

I think you have to worry about your shitty friends.

My sister is in the hospital right now dying of congestive heart failure caused by life long smoking and other bad habits like poor diet.
If they cannot get her blood oxygen saturation up, she likely won't survive but a few more days.
Go ahead and smoke - you likely don't take care of yourself any more than she did, and you'll end up like her eventually.
Or worse, with lung cancer.

Show her tits or gtfo

Meant for you

I do smoke, and you're plain retarded if you legitimately feel smart for doing it. Faggot.

what's the problem faggot ? Too much of a pussy to stop smoking ?

>b-but i'm not addicted

I'm not in the hospital with her. I see her twice a year, at most.
She caused this by her continued poor choices, this is what she wanted.

k you gave a bunch of retarded responses to common anti-smoking stances but you didn't give a single reason why I SHOULD smoke

If you insist on using tobacco, at least dip smokeless tobacco. It won't murder your lungs, and has a much lower cancer risk.

Dip also has way more nicotine, which is the only reason to use tobacco to begin with, so...

Well... I can't actually argue with that, OP. Nice one.

>Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded or both?
Nope, wasn't bullied, just never even considered trying because they smell like shit.

>So? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?
I prefer not coughing and not running out of breath from basic physical activity. Also, there are lots of other things that tobacco does to you in the long run, besides lung cancer and heart disease: fucks up your blood pressure, causes weaker erections, makes your skin look old.

>No you won't if you are not underage and smoke in moderation.
Yeah, you will. No such thing as smoking in moderation.

>Who's forcing you to smoke a pack a day you fucking peatmallet?
Sooner or later, as your tolerance increases, you will smoke more.

The only people who should still be smoking cigarettes are old people who can't quit. Anyone under 40 who is still smoking is fucking retarded.

>so you can look cool and be popular

either troll or 12

You can look cool by taking care of yourself and be popular by having a personality.

I'm 27.

I was being facetious.

This or fake a personality by being funny

Smoking really looks cool.
Big boss from metal gear solid

i could do the same thing with a j and actually feel something from it.

Holy shit
Yellings this thread

Then why the fuck do you care about looking cool? And if you do at 27 cigarettes aren't the way, it's acid.

I used to smoke cigarettes, it stopped being enjoyable a while ago so now the only time I'll smoke one is if I'm rolling which is maybe like twice a year now and getting less frequent.

Thanks for teaching me a new word. I'm gonna start using it.

Ray is that you?

>

But of course.

STRAIGHT EDGE 4 LIFE

Smoke weed and drink bourbon. Don't need cancer sticks.

Because after a couple times your lungs get used to it and it doesn't suck anymore.

the ferrari you could afford cares.
inb4 cigarettes harder to quit than heroin

I quit heroin, I wish I didn't.

people who smoke habitually are generally low rollers with big tattoos and lots of debt. No thanks plebs.

>2016
>still smoking cigarettes
>not smoking cigars like a real man
fucking peasant

More of sarcastic than facetious.

cmon man there was a guy with a thread like "blahblahblah alcohol is bad 4 u smoking is bad 4 u" yesterday where were u :(

>not smoking pipe tobacco

I bet you have a man bun.

You could but not everyone wants to be high as a kite everytime they crave a smoke. Smoking pure J's is really expensive too.

Smoking cigarettes releases endorphins in your brain which make you feel better so you do feel something even if it's more subtle.

I bet you're an regular at you local starbucks faggot

no nicotine high?

lol wut

well, you lose, where is my cash?

Yeah, but the whole spitting thing is kinda gross. It's not exactly something that would go over well in an office setting.

No. I grow my own coffee and tobacco.

it's fucking disgusting

$15 a pint?

try $17 for 1.75 liters. That's nearly 4 pints in freedom units.

I take steroids, cigarettes are for beta pussies who wanted to fit in

What kind of faggot made this troll thread?

i think its a b8, but you know, there are people out there in our world who really thinks this shit is str8 up legit

OP here, it's just a b8, don't worry yourself about it

I have planted a jew in Israel in your name when it grows the fruits shall be harvested and they shall be your prize.

>stinks up everything
>yellow teeth are pretty gross
>its a pain in the ass even if you wanted to because most places are no smoking

Smoker for 6 years now, same one pack a week habit for all six years. You are full of shit. I went without for 4 months when I couldn't afford it and it never bothered me, never got a craving. I smoke because I like the taste, it get me breaks to slow down and chill at work and on my way home. So again, you're full of shit.

>Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

Then do us all a favor and kill yourself now

>get to get away from annoying people
>relaxes by changing pattern of breathing
>head rush if you're new to it
>something to do while waiting

That's some of the benefits

dad smoked way to much and it made me personally hate the smell. i don't know if i'd like the actual feel from it or not, but i cannot at all handle that shitty smoke smell especially because i'm really sensitive to allergies and stuff.

more like a physical "no" more then a mental "no"

I had to quit to get a job at the hospital. They test for nicotine. Can you even believe that shit?

THEY TEST FOR NICOTINE.

They're just trying to keep their health insurance costs down. Most health insurance companies are headed that way.

>This actual year
>Not doing this thing I like

What are you ? Someone with different tastes and whose lifespan is reduced by something else than the one I am fond of ?

>But it costs too much money !

What are you ? Someone with income not big enough ?

>B-but second argument !

Sorry but I overcame this argument, I chose this way of living, and you should do my way because I am 100% sure that my life is better with this thing, and you do the same or you are inferior.

>Are you retarded ?

No you are

I've always avoided heroin but it's one of my curiosities, what's it like? The feeling of heroin? Addicion? Withdrawls?

second this. at least weed is fun. i tried cigarettes, the smell kinda made me almost vomit.

but why should I smoke? there is literally no incentive for me. I'm not gunna waste my money on something i dont care about