Virgin reporting: whats a pussy taste like?

virgin reporting: whats a pussy taste like?

Salty milk and pennies

Bump

Sour milk or old coins

Lesbo freind said it tastes salty...

Rice

Straight fag here. What's a cock taste like?

like a fish

like sweat at first, then spit

It tastes salty and smells kinda sour, in a good way

Most times it's not great. Sometimes, rarely it doesn't taste.

pussy's r sweaty?

Salty milk and coins

why are you asking about the pussy when the asshole is the real prize to taste?

Skin

Kind of salty. Like damp skin due to miniscule sweat.

If it tastes like anything else, like something foul, she has a bacterial issue.

Taste your cum then suck on your fingers and you know

It depends on the girl, (some are salty, some taste like nothing at all) But if it taste like pennies or metallic than she is going to or had her period.

Bad pussy taste like cat's food, godly pussy taste like salty raspberry.

mostly pennies

Salty milk and coins

its a game grumps reference

only correct answers

Yeah. They have plenty of sweat glands down there just like a cock and balls. There is a natural musky odor to a pussy, just like a cock. If it is clean, it isn't offensive or off-putting.

it has excellent taste

like heaven

Lol'd

HOLY SHIT i never thought of it like that but its completley true

Salty and somewhat bitter, sweaty skin. Then eventually it just tastes like sweat.

Like Tears but more sour

I love licking both fresh and bloody pussy. Wifes pad

je lui bouffe severement le cul :D

just like sucking your finger
don't even try cum, it's the worst shit ever

b8/8

fuck hes right

Better than pussy

Lets trigger radical femi.ist on.chatrooms

if you are a child then it smells like fish.

If you are a grown up who has had sex it smells like delicious fish.

If you're lucky nothing after a lick or two but a pussy with a bad pH balance can leave a rancid taste in your mouth

I am used to cock since i was 8

they all taste different

One girl tasted like nasty green peppers and the other was like nothing at all

actually changes a lot between a girl and another
had a girl whose pussy tasted like a sour peach

Straight out of the shower it just tastes salty, guess that's just the normal taste of fleshy wet skin. After a day of work or something it tastes more salty and metallic-like. Smells are also different too, could stank after a hot day or could be slightly nice after a shower.

Depends on what she eats/drinks. Healthy girls who eat fresh produse taste better. Fresh cranberry juice and pineapples also help

if it smells like fish, theres something wrong with your girl

like an alkaline battery and an armpit

A puss should never smell like fish. Something's growing in there if it smells like fish. Probably a yeast infection.

Like a bag of sand

I have licked my wife she went 2 days no showers and worked. I was in heaven eatting her pussy and asshole. Oh she was on her period too

OH. ok.

ask OP

The first time I tried to give oral to a girl it was awful and gross, she smelled like fish and I avoid doing it, but I tried with my actual gf and it was so good.
If it smell like fish something is wrong !

sweat and pennies. also tastes mildly sweet/earthy

Yup

yes

I've sucked a decent number of cocks, how does eating pussy compare to sucking dick? Is the taste similar?

I think it has a good taste. I've only had one girl that I've gagged legitimately when I went down on her. I was drunk as fuck and she smelled like she hasn't used deodorant in years so it makes sense...

But for the girls I've dated all have been relatively sweet and salty with a tiny bit of deviance

Exactly

Wait, wait, wait. I was a virgin but i got a girlfriend and we're having sex regularly. It always smells like fish while we're having sex i just assumed that's what sex smelled like now you're telling me it's bad? We just had sex last night and i'm smelling my fingers as i type this and it smells like fish. wtf.

this is true

After she has kids it just ends up smelling like piss.

>tfw pedo answer and not one newfag knows.

10/10

It tastes like jizz

google it

Does a pussy smells any different from a bad washed dick? Because I kinda enjoy that smell.

Who is she op? Sauce

I can imagine that being quite enjoyable.. hmm.

My experience is that pussy tastes like you're licking the side of a coin mixed with like a pleasing sweet flavour? I really enjoy it when I do it.

depends on the day and the diet, but the salty milk/ metal taste is usually accurate, it's not as strong as you'd think.

Victory

ill show you later.

I kind of don't want to, i went down on her should i be worried?

dang i thought i was the only oldfag who still remembered that

yeah, its sad isn't it?

it can indicate a yeast infection, it does ramp up as women age

Salty snot

basically same as when you get sucked off and make out with her

The fuck kind of women are you fucking?

sweat but not disturbing

A fuzzy little troll why is that your business?

Well I guess I shouldn't judge..go about your business

It tastes salty but it feels like a woman's body shaking uncontrollably while you do simple flicks with your tongue.

People don't do it for the taste but for the sight it produces and the words that follow. If you do a good job a licking pussy, even if she said "No sex" before, it's gonna be "Fuck me" after the tongue.

glad some of us are left.

>fishy
sounds like a yeast infection

If it tastes like trout, get the hell out

it's like that one moment in Saving Private Ryan where they make it up the beach and tom hanks says "IS THIS ALL OF US? not enough... not enough"

anyone else think it's slightly floral and slightly salty?

The first time I ate pussy she was just out from a laser epilation thing for her genital area and all I could taste was the numbing spray, it probably poisoned me a bit as well and I could barely stand up let alone keep my dick up, but I thought hell, this doesn't taste all that bad

And comes the second time when no additive was in the pussy mix, just stale fish and shit, goddammit

A bag of sand.
In all honesty, the vagina typically doesn't produce fast enough so after a while it's just your salvia

It will uaually have a bit of a pee taste if the girl has gone to the bathroom since the last time she took a shower. Pee does not taste good. Pussy is sour and metallic tasting.

the last girl i ate got this kind of pink lill pussy who taste just good, can't describe the taste but that pussy was so fucking soft i loved so much eating it

Sums it up

Fucking true. Cum is disgusting

Maybe eat something better, and not chicken tendies all the time

Like skin and dried saliva if you do it long enough. It is not a pleasant taste but not necessarily disgusting either. Girl cum is actually pretty unpleasant in my experience, kind of coppery with some other taste which I find difficult to describe.

Anyone who says pussy tastes delicious is a virgin. It's not fucking food it's a body part. But if it tastes bad then she either has some sort of infection or doesn't wash down there good enough.

back to 9gag with your regurgitated bullshit

Depends on the girl.