What does Sup Forums think of legion?

What does Sup Forums think of legion?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/276601/number-of-world-of-warcraft-subscribers-by-quarter/
icy-veins.com/wow/restoration-druid-pve-healing-spec-builds-talents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's garbage

DHs will be shit. Mages + Hunters will be top as usual, UH death knights + fury top melee, resto druids + hpals for EH healing and resto sham for rebirth totem, and everyone else will be mediocre or shit 'cus scaling.

Still gonna make money selling mythic runs/mounts so I don't give a fuck. I'll slay no matter what I run.

>but what about PvP
Kill yourself. You were never Gladiator and never will be, so you're worthless.

Blizzard turned into a bunch of self righteous terds that thought their bullshit was countless times better than what fans were requesting.

This is true. The last time blizzard gave a shiy about expansions being good was burning crusade.

Have some hot night elf Sup Forums

It's got to be better than this shit.

If dubs final boss confirmed!

Wooooow

It is yet another lack luster ret'con'd peice of shit.
Normally the box cover is the big bad boss
This should be sarg.
But it isnt
This expac is shit, and the artifact wespons are retard. im stuck with what blizz deems is the right wepon(2h vs dw)

All tanks just stand there with 1 big cd for oh shit boss damage 95% hp, its all passive mitigation now
They are going back on shit they have promised since bc.

WoW died with Wotlk

You know its a fucked expansion when garrosh was in the right.

>wotlk 12.5m subs peak
>cata 8m subs peak
>mop 7m sub peak
>wod 5m, subs peak
I dont see how they cannot understand this trend

True. Story. Bro.

I liked Wrath. The truncated talent trees are what signaled the death for me.

wod peaked at like 10m at the beginning, wtf are you talking about.

WOD Peaked and 10m for the first month, after that there was a massive drop in subs.

statista.com/statistics/276601/number-of-world-of-warcraft-subscribers-by-quarter/

I couldn't resist my nostalgia and bought it. Pre patch is shit. Hope it's better than wod.

gonna be shit, just like the 2 expansions before it

PvP is always shit yet we keep playing

but but, i was glad. seasons 8-11 :/ Granted, I was arms war, doing 3's with a blood dk and resto druid. but still. Ysera represent

Im not going to play it. Ive already had myfair share of wow in private servers.
Id only play mainstream wow again if they officially made a burning crusade server or wotlk server with updated graphics and lore.
Also remove lfr.

WoW is what you play when you have terrible taste in games. It has gone to shit the moment it became so popular that blizzard abandoned making it good in favor of catering to casuals.

I don't get why people cry about LFR, its not like you're forced to do it, if you're a dedicated PvE'er there is no need to ever take a step in it...

faggots gonna fag yo

Nevermind that. I just hoped it was going to make old raids just as important/popular as the new ones.
Update the old mechanics for them and everything.

The game engine is far to deveopled and changed from vanilla and bc.
There is no way to "go back" to it.Blizz will never support a side project engine that they have to maintain second hand for a service that has no monetary gains
Why would they manage a seperate project that vaires so much from mainline?
There is no money to be had, not even 1m people would stay on it, maybe a burst,and then fags will bitch that it is so differnt BUT YOU WANTED THIS!!
BU BU BU BUT EVERYONE LIKES VANILLA AND BC

You didnt play them when they were relevant .

It will never happen

Why would you want old content to be recycled even more than it already is? I know alot of people like the old raids, but still.. to recycle them.. no i don't think that would be a good idea

>rift
>eso
>wildstar
>gw/2
Are all far shitier then wow is
Its picking the best polished trud out of a sea of shit

>blizz updates every raid starting with vanilla
>WHY DID YOU DO THIS, IT WAS MORE FUN THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

^This is you

True i cant go back in time to play them again when they were new i should just let that go and whatever.
Its just they make a point to go around and close nostalgia servers when they could easily just make one of thier own ya know?

god if i could bc again....
got gladiator, made good friends i had so much fuckin fun just ganking around
even farming elementals was fun

You wouldnt enjoy a wrath of the lich king 2

They close them because they are illegal,they dont have permission,they reverse engineered the game, and are selling access, not to mention copyright infringement
There is no hidden agenda
It is illegal, they wouldn't push so hard if it wasn't making money
Illegal enterprise

No i wouldnt
There is no actual story to play or even raid.Northred scourge is under bolvars command BU BU BU BU LICH KING.He was doused with alextras' breath,that is why he had the power to not give in to the arthas.He wont turn ever. he is infused with the dragons might.

They are making a mockery of the emerald dream, more retcon

rift = what WoW should have been
eso = /agree, game is shit, they shouldve just made skyrim an MMO and been done with it
WS = much better than WoW, sucked for technical reasons
gw2 = unfair comparison, no holy trinity makes content retarded

if wow was rift when wow orginally came out, there would be no mmo market.
eq had a small following.
wow bursted on the scene
if it didnt happen, there would be no big mmo market at all

wow already absorbed some of rift's ideas with demon invasions

invasions have been around since bc

blizzard is great at taking ideas from games that work and using them. they apply their own lore on it and the WoW addicts all go "OMG, look at this NEW thing blizzard is doing, isnt it great!"

normal people use supporting arguments to try and persuade others, all you did was say a bunch of stuff that happened as if it somehow proves your thesis

?? are you stupid?

Maybe? how do I check?

Check these dubs

This and locked mana pool.
Whose fucking idea was this?

My argument stands.The 2nd post was supplemental to your response.
Ill see your lack of an actual retort, as an admission of weakness, and attempting to end the conversation

I dont understand why people liked the stupid talent trees so much. The new system is way better than the old one.

lack of retort could also be because nobody understands what youre trying to say because you did such a piss poor job explaining yourself.

Im ok with him

>if wow was rift when wow originally came out, there would be no mmo market.
eq had a small following.
wow busted on the scene
if it didnt happen, there would be no big mmo market at all

>clicked before picture loaded
>was not greeted with space robot husbando

0/10 kys

Because there is so little talents that there is most likely "the best" build and rest are useless.
Before you could pick whatever the fuck you wanted. So many combinations and retarded specs all around.
Now take droods for example. Their second row talents are all useless for PvE. Never in 1 million years would I pick such a talent before. If you are wondering what they are:
Heals you for 30% instantly
Teleport 20 feet forwards activates cat form and increases speed for 50%
Fly to a nearby ally position.

So now I am locked in with thees absolutely useless talents, instead of taking literally anything else. Hell, I'd even take aggro reduction over those.
Same with 3rd and 4th row. All absolutely useless for PvE. Don't believe me?

icy-veins.com/wow/restoration-druid-pve-healing-spec-builds-talents

Look at this unholy abomination they call spec. Look at it and tell me it's inhumane to put it down.

movement for PvE is bad? what are you? a LFR hero? are you absolutely stupid? Displacer Beast/Wild Charge are amazing

i just came in this thread to say how fucking shit you are at the game just fucking uninstall. i feel sorry for anyone who has to raid with you...

Before I get into it, let me just start with druids imo have some of the worst talent choices. Now onto the real thing.

How is that any different from how it was before? There was and will always be THE build. There was no real choice, it was always either be the best you can be or be slightly less optimal for something you prefer. Now, however, you can choose different talents depending on fight mechanics. And you dont need to worry about placing in fucking 91 points to get the 1 talent that you deem necessary for that particular encounter.

Now for the making fun of you part. Are you stupid or something? In what way is a cd self heal useless? Or even a friendly shadowstep? Even the middle one could possibly have uses, altho it sucks it puts you in cat form but who cares, its a gap closer.

I do not remember a single moment I needed movement in BC/WotLK. Everything was always covered, and easily healed. The worst thing movement-wise was Sindragosa when she would do the succ, and even then, were you not 100% handicapped you would escape it.

>Implying I played for real after WotLK and didn't just dip in for a month to see the how shit it was.

All classes get
pve
pvp
control
dps
talent rows

Learn your shit faggot

Or you could, you know, not dumb it down and let us pick just normally? At least make me FEEL like I have a choice?

>you did LK 25 heroic and you wouln't have taken a blink to move out of defile or back in for val'kyrs
>you did PvP and wouldnt want a instacast self heal or blink against mellee pushing your shit in
faggot, c'mon

Or you know, you had less freedom pre cata.
It was the illusion of spending 101 points,when the options were just caked in to your class/spec,while the others were optional for control or pvp
Oh wait
Thats what we have now.important shit caked in to class and each spec, with options for pvp, control and dps

You're just a salty fanboy child who cant adapt

No one cares if you play wow, go bitch on the momchamp forums, and maybe find a bitch group that has a support group daily.

Play or dont, no one gives a shit. No one cares why you dont play faggot
kek of keks

Whats this from?

theres a difference between needing something, and maximizing your potential. When you have to move around for mechanics, you are losing DPS. Hence movement = DPS gain.

>implying every fight is patchwerk

character or drawing? the drawing is mine, i doubt you dont know about me2.

What is the butcher

You have more of a choice now than you did before. Youre not making any kind of a case here.

In the old system, there were a number of mandatory talents, then a bunch of throwaways where you actually chose just so you could move down a tree. When I played my destro lock in BC, there was no choice. You had to pick up certain talents. Builds would literally say, put your points anywhere cuz it doesnt matter, all you want is sac anyways.

Good picture i just looked him up. Ive watched some mass effect gameplay before. When this guy dies i was sad.

lol dude you owe it to yourself to play through all 3 of them, wtf are you doing with your life?!

Sadly, 25 HC was way out of my reach due to time constraints. Just couldn't find proper guild whose raiding I could fit into schedule.
Still, healing 25 man pug is pretty fucking shitty with faggots going all over the place, so I had my fare share of BS. I would have wished for nothing more than to have only Bosses as my enemies.
And sure, it can be useful in PvP, but most PvP I did was 2v2 up to 2k with a bud of mine, and there was always some DK with deathgrip or warr with charge. Better than nothing, but eh.

Burning crusade was shit, and Sup Forums on video gaming is almost always autistic. From this, and without playing it, I can safely assume that it's great-- which is surprising to me.

Ah yes, the famous resto DPS.

Playing other games like digimon cs and ds3

I doubt your rating, you sound like an idiot

Because getting to 2k was hard with resto drood and blood DK. Please.

holy shit, someone else with a brain. i knew there were more out there!

>playing resto druid
>not wanting displacer beast
what season did you get 2k?

where the fuck is that implied? name a fight where there isnt some mechanic that creates a gap between you and the boss, or a location you have to get to quickly. go ahead ill wait

Link your Insane in The Membrane achive or you have nothing to talk about

Yes, its called HPS. see how the words look alike? same fucking argument.

baleroc

did you even do that fight lol?

Fuck if I remember what seasons were during WotLK. 7? 8? Whatever was late-mid to end of WotLK. And since when is 2k such a big deal? Arena gear was piss easy to get with enough flushes. Rest is just running in circles waiting for your immortal DK to kill their healer.

Idk, you just sound like the guy who was 1k wins and has 1200 rating

25H
2 monk tanks with dampen harm,1 if he is super geared
Ranged stacked in one spot 20y behind boss
Melee stacked in one spot max melee range from boss lining up with range
crystals
melee move 5y to dump, repeat

If you want to call 5y a gap, then ok sure but its weak

Because Rejuvenation/Wild Growth/Switfmend/Lifebloom have cast time.

>monk tank
>cataclysm

...So what should a guy with 2k sound like?

if youre arguing you dont need to move because you can do most of your healing on the move, thats literally the reason blizzard threw a self heal on that tier.

someone who appreciates displacer beast, because its so good

I don't understand the popularity of instanced pvp. If you arent the flavor of the week setup, you cant get that far.
Vanilla and bc 40v40 pvp raids was amazing.
Now you are FORCED to flag to do pvp, no tab targeting fucking bullshit
go to questing hubs and fucking own it for hours stomping lowbies and tempting other faction out to put a stop to it

monk
dk
same same

Kys

really? whats the DK dampen harm?

Lmao this guy

Have you hailed your war chief today?

>taunt
>turn around sit down
>crit hit
>deahstrike for 5m blood shield
>boss hits
>you literally dont take any damage.
same with madness
effectivly dampen harm

Ok, then let me put it this way.
If I had it as a part of my kit during WotLK I would use it. If I had to sacrifice talents for it I would give it a chance. Like, sure, I get that it's good for PvP, but druids already have all sorts of macros for cat/sprint, and travel/tree form shapeshifts all bind so we basically do nothing and cast moonfire/insect swarm a few times. We are mostly CC free at all times, with more than enough mobility.

But whatever, bailing thread, glhf.

because its so damn fun and we cant resist playing the characters we made years ago