Why does Sup Forums get so much enjoyment from films flopping?

Wouldn't you rather have something that's enjoyable to watch?

Why does this board gloat and take such celebration whenever a film fails?

Because shit movies flopping encourages good ones to be made

>encourages good ones to be made

like generic superhero movie #6214U and reboot of a popular film franchise that is solely made to sell toys?

Because this century of films is mostly shit (apart from BvS, X Men Apocalypse, Cap Civil War they are good).

But the rest such as us getting 6 power ranger movies, 4 avatar sequels, the emoji movie - what the actual fuck is going on...

Also the decision to make Warcraft into a movie instead of making say an actual Halo movie based on the first game is such a shit decision they made

Because we're all miserable failures and enjoy seeing others fail as we did.

The people in hollywood are scum and deserve to suffer for thier incompetence and greed

Well they need to start flopping

This

>shills ruin this board with their constant shitposting
>OH EM GEE Sup Forums Y U LE NO FUN

Reddit was a mistake...

Hollywood needs to make more movies like pic related.

More excellent horror/thrillers and cut down on super hero, multiple universe franchises.

This

The new reddit mod is sperging out deleting on topic threads left and right.

We're actually just trying to cope with our disappointment... secretly we want movies to be good

because I'm a jaded cynical asshole

Sure but that doesn't mean these films are untouchable, it's nice to see souless Hollywood trash flop when it's deserved.

Because nobody on Sup Forums is over the age of 25.

Because we're miserable cynical fucks

This is it

this board is now all about kapeshit vs vydiakino

wtf? where is fredposter?

Because they're shilled endlessly as soon as it's announced, so it's satisfying to see them flop.
>Who's ready for vidyakino?
>Leave capekino to me

I'm looking forward to see Wonder Woman, Ghostbusters and that Ben-Hur remake to bomb so fucking hard.

There's no other place to do so

Remember, this is an anonymous website

The people here are dickish because here's no consequence to doing so

>no fredposter
Today was a good day!

They're crossposters from Sup Forums who developed mental illness as a result of the TORtanic debacle

/thread

Because they're made by Jews

>Why does this board gloat and take such celebration whenever a film fails?
Because I loathe this industry, and the only reason I ever watch movies is to maintain the pretense that I'm normal in my social circles.

.Because fuck the Hollywood system that's why.

EVERYONE thought that a film like BvS was 100% sure to get that 1b prize. Afterall how could it fail ?
>The most iconic superheroes ever, who served as character template for countless character are reunited in one film
How could it fail ?
> Movie is supposed to jumpstar the whole 'DC Cinematic Universe'
> Fulfilling the long lost dream of fans everywhere.
How could it fail ?
>Marketed to hell and back. You could not go out without seeing some poster of the movie, all those brands competing to ride on the movie's hype
How could it fail ?
>Insuferrable fans keep shitposting everywhere, even ouside of Sup Forums that the dawn of capekino is coming
How the fuck could it fail ?

And yet it FAILED OP. Not bombed because they still made a profit, but far less than expected but it FAILED. People are only talking about this movie:
- to analyse what went wrong in the plot,
-the terrible word of mouth,
-that DC must build a franchise on such shaky ground,
-the memes (looking at you sadfleck),
-the fact that one month later Marvel managed to juggle a movie with a bazillion superheroes together on screen and still make it look good

And you know what ? It's beautiful.
This movie proves that for all of their bluster Hollywood can shill all they want but audience are not that predictable.