Currently in UNC mental hospital. Snuck my phone in. What do, Sup Forums?

Currently in UNC mental hospital. Snuck my phone in. What do, Sup Forums?

reach the hallway and scream "wake me up when im dead!"

Can't really take a picture for proof for you guys because they'll see and take the phone. Would also breech other patients' confidentiality and they could press charges.

I also snuck in some razor blades in my shoes. Can't get to them right now though. Does Sup Forums want me to kill someone?

cmon boy, stop daydreaming and being faggot, you can write but cant turn the phone for a quick shot? no timestamp needed

why, hearing the voices again billy?

Actually depressed like a lot of you guys and seeing faceless people in the dark

What expressions do they have?

So you are okay killing someone.... but not okay taking a picture because they will press charges. I am calling bullshit

Kill the nearest minority while yelling THE MOONMEN WILL RISE AGAIN

Looks like any old hospital. This isn't proof. What is this faggotry? Explain yourself OP!

have you chatted to the Holder of the End in the basement?

Two pictures of the same room. Not likely to find that on Google. I can't fucking timestamp you faggots

Bumping

>blurry as fuck
>still looks like a normal hospital
>door wide open
This isn't a mental hospital. OP is just an attention whore.

I like this one. I will do this if I can get to the razors in my shoes in their cabinet tonight. Will stream it from my phone if I have any battery left, then kill myself too. How to stream from phone?

My hospital band. Not sure if you can see it. Any other suggestions as to how to go out guns blazing in a funny way that will make the news?

Refer to

Kill all the kids with cancer in the hospital.

I can't get out of the psych unit to get to the cancer kids

Parascope

Installing periscope right now. Will give you details to view stream once I figure it out

Broadcast name is "hospitalized UNC", everyone get in here

somebody cap the good parts and post here

godspeed user

Only had one viewer

OP, don't the other patients there have enough trauma and problems in their life without you adding to it?

Which UNC hospital are you claiming to be at, 'cause Dorothea Dix closed years ago......

Fuck this. Can't post URL to stream. Killing battery, don't have a charger. Gonna turn off phone for now. I'll be back tonight at 9:00 EST, look for my thread. 4.5 hours from now.

My fellow user's, this guy wasn't very good at trolling was he.

What PRN do you have?

Yeah no.

No, user. No he was not.