How do you make friends with to play on Steam, just hangout online, e-friends whatever bullshit name you wanna call it?

How do you make friends with to play on Steam, just hangout online, e-friends whatever bullshit name you wanna call it?

thanks for at least reading my whining. here's tits for ya

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/sgtkillsington/
steamcommunity.com/groups/mustardly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basically,
>you git gud at whatever you play online
>newfriends mirin'
>newfriends become friends, leeching off of your supreme skillz
Basically, if you build it they will come.

Yeah, play Csgo and be top of the match. You'll get 1-2 friend requests every 5 games. Especially in silver

You go to chatrooms.

>I git gud at whatever I play online
>newfriends call me a hacker
>newfriends call me a faggot and rage quit
Have you ever played video games?

find a game you can play online you like, usually source games are good for that, gmod, csgo and other shit like that

steamcommunity.com/id/sgtkillsington/

Add me, if you're not underage and not a total sperglord, we can play vidya sometime.

Yeah don't play CSGO and don't hack.

literally join this group, you can shitpost whatever you want to whoever you want and get new friends

steamcommunity.com/groups/mustardly

small tits .. lol underage?

The best, literally cum already looking at them

From a thread asking them to show me their tits and timestamp. She never did timestamp, but I hold her DFC close. Our hearts are close together.

be good at said game and people will send you friend requests

Chart thread. You'll find like-minded people there.

>Be sociable
>Don't be an asshole
I've been gaming for a long time, and generally don't find too many problems finding a place I fit into after playing a game a few weeks. Some of the best friends I made were from league of legends. I still have a list of a good 20 people who I originally met from league and do other games with. I guess it started by doing games with a friend, eventually I met his friends, made my own friends. If you enjoyed playing with someone specifically, let them know and invite them to a party. Worst thing that happens is you get ignored and move on, no harm no foul.

Definitely don't listen to this faggot, he plays league of legends.

I've found lots of playmates thanks to me being friendly and joking a lot
Not even that good in any particular game

not in global

lol

what games are you playing ?

Imagine all the friends you'd have if those tits were yours

most of the games I have are single player or free stuff. Wouldn't spend money unless I knew it was good.
I know. I've considered a sex change more than I can count.

That sucks. Free games have the worst communities. Like unturned: actually a good game. But community (and some issues with the coding) ruin it.

so you are a guy?

play some multiplayer games, be social, have fun, you will somehow find some player with the same humor :)

Play free to play games, like MMOs and the likes.
Find friends in random matches & queues
Ez

Yeah I just don't know which multi player ones you can meet people in. FPS? Those are always so hectic? Like an MMO?

If only I found a cute, geeky girl that had small tits.