Is it true that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe?

Is it true that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Legislation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when a non-white country's rape rate is too high it's because the women are oppressed and endangered and a bad thing
>when Sweden's rape rate too high it's because the women are empowered enough to report their rapes and a good thing

REALLY makes you think

swedn
yes

hmm...
really makes me glad we are the best

No it's not.
Inside Europe alone sex without consent is taken differently by different countries both by definiton of law and that of culture.
In Christian Romania a woman who goes to a club late at night, gets drunk, goes to a hotel room and fucks 2 horny guys, is not seen as a rape victim.
In Sweden she is.

I've never heard of a woman getting raped irl but then again I live in the north and we got no rapefugees and aren't as much of cuckfags as the south.

>There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[8][9][10][11] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][8][12] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[13][14] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[8][11][15] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[8][14][16][17] Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of sexual crimes in Sweden,[note 1][18] which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality,[19] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.[

*capital of all reported crimes

don't doubt for a second that in cities like marseille, barcelona, lisbon, athenes and istanbul people aren't getting raped left and right and that most of those rapes are reported.

sweden is just an example of third world shitskins not getting away with it, at least statistically.

>In Sweden she is
This is insane

Yeah because here it's rape if you have consensual sex and she regrets it afterwards, just look at the Assange case

Dindus of course add to the statistics, but our laws are stupid as fuck, we'd have extreme statistics even without dindus

Lol explain why +99% white Iceland and Finland have higher rape than third world brown Muslim countries?

Because people don't report it? Do you seriously think women report rape in third world shitholes?

>and that most of those rapes are not reported*.
good example is a shitskin man forcing his wife or chidlren to have sex with him. it's not rape by shitskin law so it's not reported.

det sker våldtäkter hela tiden, du har för få kvinnliga vänner och går aldrig ut

>Botswana is the most developed country in the world

axel edgren...

Ok do you think all reported "rape" cases in first world countries are fair? For example do you see this
>a woman who goes to a club late at night, gets drunk, goes to a hotel room and fucks 2 horny guys
As rape?
Anyway I've never heard of a woman being raped or seen someone physically sexually assault a woman, only some catcalls here and there

How is he forcing her if she's his wife

>wife doesn't want to fuck but the husband forces her to

That's rape my friend.

>

It is the most developed on Africa tho

Why'd she marry him if she doesn't like him? Marriage is like eternal consent

Kek that's rape

dude kys, it is not.

You are a disgusting sandnigger.

>jordan

>implying she wasn't married off by her parents at the age of eight

>not clearly sayingno or physically fighting back

Except for somebody who is unconscious, or unable to consent due to a mental condition such as autism or such, I can see this as a valid point.

I mean, they should clearly say no, and preferably fight back. If somebody just lays back and takes it willingly, is it really rape? Nah.

It is not. Marriage is a contract, so in order to comply with it, the actions most be free and not forced

and that's why you people are considered savages that inflate our rape statistics

except it literally isn't

continental subsaharan africa*
also where's argentina on that list?

and that's why you'll always be a nigger.

it's funny because it's guys like mohammed here who are causing the spike in rape in nordic cunts. 3/4 of all rapes and 100% of all bushrapes are done by mudslimes.

then they cry when they get caught by police and sent to comfy nordic prisons. talk about being ungrateful.

Botswana has had huge success in making women report rape since they're fighting aids and need to know who has been affected.

Mashalla Allah Akbar Achmed my brother. Burn the infidels and rape the women!

>sandnigger logic

>I'll arbitrarily pick a smaller region until I'm right

In the West marriage isn't a carte blanche to do whatever you want to your spouse. For example if you both have separate bank accounts and one of them accesses the others without consent, the aggreived party can charge them with theft.

Just cuz you're married doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want concerning your spouse.

Are you guys telling me you wouldnt prefer if the sandnigger logic was true

nobody counts north africa when they say just africa
and those islands are irrelevant

Welllllllllllll....

Sweden has less of a stigma, the police actually take it seriously, you don't get beheaded for being raped, and their definition of rape and the evidence required to charge it are much more permissive

I'm sure there are more rapes in the third world

If you must rape to get laid you're fucking pathetic. Especially if you're raping your fucking wife-

Africa is Africa bro.

That's like saying nobody thinks of Polan when you say europe

>Mudslimes

>If you must rape to get laid you're pathetic

We're all 10/10, /fit/, well-adjusted men with well-paying jobs here, right?

alright the islands are a stretch and should count
but "Africa" is short for niggerland and therefore includes the continent south of sahara, argentina and detroit

I'm afraid you're literally wrong, north africa is still africa.
stop being retarded.

the joke is noone on Sup Forums is alpha enough to go around raping people

>raping
>alpha

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how damn awkward would living with your wife who you constantly rape against her will be though

you're making up definitions my negroid friend

how do i move to sweden?

>you constantly rape against her will

Can you rape with her will?

rapeplay is hot tbqh

no, Africa is a continent.
North Africa, is the north of the African continent.

I really don't want to insult you, however, I think you might be genuinely retarded.

Fuck off, we're full

Isn't that one of the more common fetishes?

claim the mafia is trying to behead you and claim asylum

Sweden
Yes
(Translation: rape count for 100k inhabitants:
Sweden: 178.5
UK: 87
Finland: 65
Culturally enriched Germoney: 57
Italy: 7.9)

I mean, how many women do you know that can fight back effectively? The fear of the situation can paralyze people and a man could completely fuck up a woman without barely trying.

the average black iq is 85
statistically you're the retarded one

lel

rude
How do i move to Iceland?

>I mean, how many women do you know that can fight back effectively?
I didn't say they should hold the rapist off, but at least they should make an effort.Clearly stating that NO they do not want to have sex under any circumstances is important.
>tee-hee :3 noo, don't put it in there ahhh ohhh, stop raping me
does not count

get some druglord to try to behead you and your family and claim asylum

>kvinnliga vänner
Lol you either fuck a woman or you're in a friendzone

Yes every woman is raped here at a daily basis

Just one word to describe you all: cucks.

trips confirm

What is the likelihood of Germany overtaking it?

thanks, Abdul.

>that feel when you were a sweeaboo before the refugee crisis
>that feel when sweden: based edition will never exist again

no problem, Mapucho

Just one word to describe you: shitskin

Great input, Ahmed

Hey, that's us
Argentina are ethnically bolivian

Similar thing happened to me with Germany and Britain

I'm not from Chile though

FALLATIO SNACKBAR

Sexual violence is a far cry from rape. They're probably counting cat calling as sexual assault in that statistic

In Sweden any woman can report a man for rape even if they slept by consent. Actually any report for rape is counted as a rape accident here.

>any woman can report a man for rape even if they slept by consent.
What happens to him?

then you are from neuquen?

Usually he gets to jail but some niggers can get away with it.

he may or may not be charged
if charged his reputation is destroyed and if convicted he goes to prison

This is just dumb

>a rape accident
You mean incident or your law considers the event of an unwilling rape? Can you link your law pls? This is starting to get interesting

a much smaller number of accused are convicted than you'd think mostly because due to the nature of the crime proofing it beyond doubt reasonable doubt is difficult

Can you sue the girl for destroying your reputation? I mean, charges shouldn't be public, bu if they are...

generally not
not guilty means there isn't enough evidence that you actually committed the crime but to convict her of libel you need to be able to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's lying which is also difficult

I meant incident, sorry Sudacas

Nevermind. Found it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Legislation
"This excerpt is an unofficial translation, provided by the Ministry of Justice, of the 2014 legal definition of rape:

"A person who by assault or other violence or by threat of a criminal act forces another person to have sexual intercourse or to undertake or endure another sexual act that, in view of the seriousness of the violation, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years.

"This also applies if a person engages with another person in sexual intercourse or in a sexual act which under the first paragraph is comparable to sexual intercourse by improperly exploiting that the person, due to unconsciousness, sleep, serious fear, intoxication or other drug influence, illness, physical injury or mental disturbance, or otherwise in view of the circumstances, is in a particularly vulnerable situation"

There's literally nothing wrong with this definition. This is considered either rape or sexual abuse here (the main difference is that sexual abuse is not proper penetration of benis in vagina).

Nonsense. The consent can even be implied, such as a girl slipping into bed with you. We're Swedes, we're smart, not dumb.

So in Sweden girls can just fuck guys reputation and get away with it?

Islam: not even once.

SWEDEN
YES

pretty much yes
but this applies to most civilized countries as well