Need personal army

Need personal army.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4z89rb/i_worked_at_fermilab_and_was_part_of_the_team/
technologyreview.com/s/602197/better-lithium-batteries-to-get-a-test-flight/
youtube.com/watch?v=I7UCH-DnNSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked.

Demand green text before consideration

watfor

Not your personal army edgelord

Denied. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

We can't ignore dubs. Tell us what you need.

Stfu faggots he got dubs... he's earned his keep.

Reporting in for dubs

>be me
>conspiracy theorist
>curious about Mandela effect
>check subleddit mandelaeffect
>ongoing AMA who claims responsibility for Mandela effect
>let's destroy AMA
>ask personal army
>???
>profit?

post the ama

>let's destroy AMA
Need link

Link b0ss

link m8

Sounds kind of fun, not really harmful. Definitely some laughs on a monday.

Link needed

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect

not a link to the ama!

lets go guys , for ops dubs

watchu need

Sup Forums won't let me.. Thinks it's a spam.. However the AMA is in front page or sort by new to get AMA

r/MandelaEffect/comments/4z89rb/i_worked_at_fermilab_and_was_part_of_the_team/

Had to read up about the Mandela Effect. It's apparently something false that a lot of people think is true. It was coined by a woman who noticed that a lot of people shared her erroneous belief that Nelson Mandela had died in prison in the 1980s.

Sorry but how fucking dumb do you have to be to have thought this? How did the last 30 years of life of one of the most talked about men of he last century escape you?

Fuck this retard, I'm in

You two really are a couple of buzzkills arntcha? Probably why youre not invited anywhere. Including here

Ever Dream This Man?

i will only join you after you suck my cock

Got it, ty

Looks like the weird guy on always sunny in Philadelphia

Well...
I was at the locak community pool,it was quite busy. I went on my way relaxing and swimming.Bout 2 hours later i went to clean off and go, the ice cream truck and come down,i got a creamcicle pop headed to the showers. There was a girl who waved me over asking for my creamcicle.I told her to get her mommy or daddy and get her one. She said they didnt want her to have ice cream.So she ran off. I was basically in the showers,i told her to wait there and i would get her ice cream, i went in and there was no one in it.i told her to stay in the handicap shower and i would bring her icecream.When i got back in i told her she had to shower before she got ice cream, telling her she had to shower here with me or she didnt get ice cream,she started to wash off.Bout 30 seconds later she stopped and put it up and asked for her ice cream, i told her she wasnt done yet. I told her she had to get nakedand i would feed her the popcicple.I took my pants off and rubbed the icecream on my cock(was already diamonds) she grabbed it and i told her this is how she eats this icecreram. she started licking it, i rubbed more on, and told her to eat it like a real popcicle she put my cock in her mouth and i grabbed her hair and sttarted pushing her on my cock.I kept dripping more of the now melted ice cream on my dock,probly a good 3 minutes of her blowing me.She started to cry and i told her if she wanted one more ice cream she had to do one more t hing. I thrusted my cock in her mouth all the way to her throat she started to gag,and i told her not to waste my ice creame or i would tell her mom she was a bad girl.I kept thrusting listening to her gag and cry, her tears dripping on my cock as i ramed it in and out.I cam all in her mouth, she told me it was yucky and i told her to swallow it or i would get her in trouble.Then i hear a HELLO comming in to the stall. It was her mom,we got in one lil fight and her mom got scarred,i said im goning to live with my auntie in bel air

You. Read them

ok boys /b is shit today lets raid this fucking thing

>FOR THE DUBS!!!

i stand with that, suck my cock and we are fine

>im not in any danger

Fucking classic

Bump to keep alive while AMA sweats these questions

Thread is boring. But bump anyway

You sound pretty desperate to get your dick sucked.
That would get me cranky too. While i cant suck dick over cyber apace or gaurantee you oral in any way, i can give you a pro masturbation tip. Use lube.

I for one am gonna bombard with questions heh

Fuck off

thanks mate, im done now

kek

what if this user is uncut
>Don't need lube if you ain't cut

we can't ignore dubs...

Im uncut. Im saying it feels great either way

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4z89rb/i_worked_at_fermilab_and_was_part_of_the_team/

Though i am saving that reaction. Nice one

And you are new to this board it seems

>mfw my dog is really fucking green

technologyreview.com/s/602197/better-lithium-batteries-to-get-a-test-flight/

youtube.com/watch?v=I7UCH-DnNSs

she's an sjw