152media.com.br/instagram/albuns/uGfdyU.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice!

moar please, she's hot

what would you do to her

that escalated quickly, but i think she'd look hot getting fucked, hot girl

the glasses actually seem to make her look better

how would she get fucked?

Hey asshole I made awesome stories about her last night...she's mine!

looks amazing,wish i could see all that body.
i'd love to have her tied outstretched on a bed and explore her body, think she'd make a good cocksucker before fucking too

we could share. she would like that.

You take after my own heart...lets gangbang her! I want that sweet chink mouth!

sure, i don't mind sharing, think how good she'd look, naked, tied, stretched out, that sexy slim body exposed for enjoyment

It would start with her on her knees...my hard brown cock would be rubbing against her cheeks and as I work it in...she is working it hard and from the corner of her eyes she sees two more fellas walking over towards her

that would be a beautiful sight, i'd wanna spend some time exploring her body, feeling, touching her tits, sucking on the nips, feeling her thighs, legs, feet, brushing up against her pussy, as i got harder, rubbing my cock over her tits, and over her face

152media.com.br/instagram/albuns/uGfdyU.jpg

more

dick sucking lips tho

rubbing it all over her face, gonna have to play with those fine little titties again too, love them, rubbing it between her lips, then into that warm wet mouth, soft tongue, looking down at her stretched tight body, beautiful, so hot

would give her something more useful to suck on

>last night
>no more pics
>today
>new pic
>???
Also people seem to like /my/ stories from last night

I wrote those stories not you!

Continue, any feet?
>inb4 gtfo footfag

closest to feet i got

Hm, which ones and at what times, I wrote a lot for a few hours last night.

found some more

everything about her is so fuckable

Keep em coming

Wish she would take off those pants

How much more do you have?
This girl is the best

then you'd see these panties

And also take off those panties

Great. Moar?

would love feeling my cock slide between those lips while playing with her titties, bliss, so soft and warm, such a boner, love to imagine how it would feel and how her body would look

well i only have a couple of that, and only rear shots

Wish I could tease her little butthole with my cock

Saved all of these from last night, saving today's too.

i wrote from around 1145pm to 130am PST it was about fucking er in a car and cumming inside of her and ducking her at a party and licking her toes and anus and all kinds of shit

you like her too?

she couldn't move too much so i'd have to place my cock in her mouth and fuck it slowly, pulling her head up onto it to take it deeper, looking at her face take it, see it sliding in, and look down at her body, knowing that soon, she's gonna get fucked and i'm gonna enjoy her body even more

>asian thread
>awww yiss
>click
>scroll
>scroll
>scroll
>scroll
>all thai or china

Where the fuck are the real asians at?

it would be a nice little butthole to work into and fuck, that's for sure

She is not bad either...I would eat her out as she wrapped those big legs around my head and ears...she is very sexy

Korea #1

Looks better without all that makeup

Will write more jerk off stories later I am at work...I want to see some of their anuses

My wife's ass only moments after blowing my wad deep inside of it. She passed out quick

don't have, sorr y

like her either way but yes, i do know what you mean

how many more pics do you have?

what would you do if you could blackmail her?

no interest in her?

Those lips are perfect for sucking cock. Would start by ordering her on her knees and having her blow me like a burnt-out whore

8 after this one, found a couple of extra, couple with her naked and turned around

post more of her

please more

who is she?

would blow a load on her face and tits

bit of a delay, phone calls get in the way
i'd take her panties, rub them up against her pussy, make sure they were soaked a little in her juices, then stuff them into her mouth, she she could taste herself on them, and rub up against her pussy, opening it up with my fingers, leaning down to lick and taste her, knowing my cock is about to push deep inside

i know man, she deserves some good loads over her, that's 100% sure

Either the same girl has been posted like 20 times or you all Asians really do look the same

dump the rest

any fetishes you'd use her for?

would love to gangbang her. Get a few guys together and just take turns loosening up her cunt

moar

Please more

i really hope there's more left

I'd fucking wife her.

Damn. Any more?

Story?