Sheltered white girl sings about being tough

>sheltered white girl sings about being tough
>sheltered white girls who think they're tough love it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO9cBXRcBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=TErMWRNB-yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck does sheltered mean and why are you better for not being it?

Holy shit that's one ugly bitch.

she's ugly af

>debut EP titled low kii savage

>implying you will ever get a better woman

"Sheltered" and "tough" are two things you can't be at the same time.
Hard times breeds hard people.

what fluff, of course you can be poor and sheltered

>Implying I don't have one already

not your right hand

>le hand is le gf xD
Good one, user. Got me.

yuck it's the female post malone grease and all

wtf who's this? The only female white rapper that works for me nowadays is Snow tha Product and that's not so much

He didn't mention anything about being poor

>Sheltered white girl uses samples
>XD IM SoooOoo Artsy *hehe*

youtube.com/watch?v=sO9cBXRcBvo

The song in question FYI

you can be poor and weak, poor and tough, tough and sheltered, weak, poor and educated, whatever

the biggest problem poor people face is low self esteem, and that can manifest as violent outbursts, doesn't mean the person is tough or experienced in any way

this is horrible

>white

kek'd

>whiney bitch sings about being whiney and complaining about her own stupid decisions in life and not even trying to fix them
>other whiney bitches love it
>blame white people

I never said that, or anything about being poor at all. Just that there are no sheltered tough people, because sheltered people have never had to learn how to be tough.

you can be sheltered and tough
look at shaolin monks

>Look at those guys who cry and break down if you kill a fly, they're way tough.

The fuck does "tough" even mean? Mentally resilient? Physically dominant? Those things are barely limited to people who have had rough lives, if that's what you mean.

pretty sure they would beat you in a fight

and Buddhism protects you from being emotionally involved, it's literally the religion for autists

>Buddhist Shaolin Monks
>Jainists

>people who literally set themselves on fire in public for their beliefs and don't even flinch aren't tough

yeah ok dude, I'm sure that time you had to go two whole days eating chicken noodles must have really hardened you as a person

>look at those guys who set themselves on fire
>they're pussies

Mentally resilient is what I meant, but I'm not OP.
You don't have to go through hell to be mentally resilient, but if you're sheltered your whole life you definitely aren't because once your eyes get opened to the real world it's gonna be a pretty massive shock, and you won't know how to deal with it.

Pretty sure they wouldn't cause kung fu got exposed hardcore in the age of MMA. It's a meme.

this is so simplistic and wrong
if you're 'tough' as a result of poverty you will find it harder to integrate into society, not easier

why do you think we have the recidivism rates that we do

>i would defeat a shaloin monk in h2h combat

yep, sure you would

i don't know why you emphasize the "white" part

blacks are the most sheltered race; they have everything handed to them

I bet you think Katanas are the best sword ever, too. I have a black belt in BJJ and train MMA regularly.
Kung Fu is the closest thing to being useless in a fight ever.
Yeah. I'm sure I would.

Why are you so obsessed with making this about money? I literally never mentioned poverty or wealth or anything like it.

what do you mean by sheltered then?

>Kung Fu is the closest thing to being useless in a fight ever.

nice hyperbole dude, just because it doesn't stand up to modern MMA that doesn't make it a useless skill and there are far more prudent examples of martial arts which would be far less effective in real fights such as Judo

source: I have a PHD in kicking your fucking ass you wimp bitch

(kill yourself)

i guess you're right then, they must be too sheltered

Can't speak for OP, but people who are handed everything they need, never had to work for things, never learned the value of thing, parents protect them from the world, etc.

so, the opposite of poverty then

i mean feel free to correct me

Kung Fu is literally on the same level as Judo and fucking Aikido.

o rly
youtube.com/watch?v=TErMWRNB-yM

this even bad, it's just boring, which is arguably even worse
like at least bad music involves some level of risk

Poor people can be sheltered too. There are parents who literally drive themselves into further poverty just so they can give their kids shit they want.

lmfao

ok dude, keep on keeping on

ankylosaurs, armadillos, turtles and pangolins are sheltered and tough

>Get average joe MMA fighter with poor stand up
>Put him in fingerless gloves in stand up fight with no grappling
>LMAO MMA BTFO
Good one.

what's funny here is that you're literally trying to argue that shaolin monks aren't tough, because you found someone who is more tough, and to do that you literally went to the hardest people in the world

i mean, sure, that means no one else is tough. right

>still replying

so are you pal

>Judo
>art that formed the basis for BJJ
>primary discipline Ronda Rousey trained in
>same art that Kimura defeated the Gracies with and had a BJJ technique named after him for
>same art that BJJ users train in to improve their takedown game
>useless
Sure.