Now someone post the nudes so we can all have a good laugh

who cares. she isnt relevant anymore. shes a fat slut now. nobody special

The legal ones or the other ones

fucking idiots.

Also what is her tumblr

bawksy or jessie?

Oh man I was in those threads. Fucking A star work we did

jessi was always a fatty.

yes she has and shes fuckin ugly. you seen one fat slut you seen em all. Like I said... she aint nobody special anymore

Shitty hillbilly genes.

Shit, I'm retarded. I thought user asked how she got fat.

thers an archive on ops girl.

this, her name is fucking lola or something

i thought she wanted to be a dude now, am i wrong?

Wasn't she in a way to practice sex change?

also

>cyberpolice

image search it and it should be on the bottom of the page. shes been posted on here before

i think she and coppercab are the same person

Carol is her name , not Jesse

Moar?

she still jail bait ?

Thats not Jessie. Its some brazilian girl with a great ass

damn, i dont care how ugly she is, she thic as fuc

i assume she is over 18 in every picture no more, reverse image is your friend

She is even fatter than that now and it only makes me to fuck her more

Wtf that cant be her. Has god forsaken us

>reverse search image is your friend

also the cyberpolice is

thous hast goofd

foreskin looks so uncomfortable

its like a tight mouth/vagina on your dick

its extremely comfortable and pleasant

Exactly the opposite I hear

Baby it feels incredible though, it's like the blanket you never knew you wanted

>mad cut fag detected

Fuck off making fun of people for that it isn't funny you nigger

pupils dilated af

sure it is

takes one to know one huh?

No it's not, please kill yourself.

Stay mad with that mutilated shaft of calloused head

umm..no

Sounds like someone will never experience true pleasure and is a little bitch about it. Why don't you suck it up and let us make fun of you?

No shit I'm mad you fucking cunt, I hope your foreskin gets infected and you have to get it chopped off

>ummm

Back to lebbit subhuman

here we go
another cut/uncut debate

pelase take it elsewhere kids

Drink bleach nigger

No fuck you I didn't choose to get cut they shouldn't make fun of people for shit their parents did to them, I don't want to be like this.

ohh..so you are a cutter and a faggot i see...

classic Sup Forums. Derailing a thread by comparing dicks.

HA, I hope that every time you're jacking off you think about the fact that it isn't as good as it could be, and that you're parents mutilated you

annnnddd the thread is now derailed to cut and uncut faggots debate

mad af

here we go
another apologetic afraid to express opinions and takes the easy route of 'not getting involved'
>mfw when you'll never pinch the end of your dick and fill it up like a water balloon with piss at the toilet

Go jack off and be sad about it you cum stained sponge of saddness

I do you faggot now go get that infection and get yours chopped off

good...that deserves more talk then jessi slaughter anyways

what? its not about getting involved im jsut to sick adn tired of seeing this shit over and over again
such people as you who have got nothing else to do but to brag about dick hoodies with other anons for the next hour you closet faggot
you think after this thread anything you said would matter to other user.. get a fucking life and move to another thread

not like you know what you're missing anyway, get over it bitch.

I can't find this Jessi Slaughter anywhere. Who is she?

will do

God what a sad self pitying piece of shit flavored toast, I wasn't even the guy you told to get an infection, I just think you're mad at the wrong people.

>another cut fag
obviously cut and mad as fuck
>top kek

Damien Leonhardt

im actually uncut faggot
but nice try kiddo

uncut feminine penises look better

Kek I get pussy do you want me to tell you what the inside of a vagina feels like?

wow america really fucked you up that bad huh, kid?

That's the point you retard

Yeah don't be mad at the people insulting guys who are already depressed from being unconsensually cut on, you deluded fucking cunt.

You can tel he's cut because he thinks it's a debate, and not a slaughter
Fuck how they look, if I wanted it to look nice I'd put a fucking ribbon on it and call it nancy

right there you proved that you dont..

i thought i was the only one who did this. havent done it since i was like 11 though. think i'll try the piss dick balloon again tonight. thx user

No need, I just asked your sister instead

im the retard? while you're sitting there whining like a bitch about something you dont have and dont ever remember having..ok buddy

how could you possibly know

who's this one? I've seen her before and some good pics, do you have more?

>tight foreskin makes your dick curve
Please don't breed.

>Yeah don't be mad at the people insulting guys
>Don't be mad at this cancerous website full of assholes, because you decided to come here and tell us about your mutilated dick

Yes I would also whine if my parents chopped of my ears or one of my eyes or something at birth too, just because I don't know exactly what I'm missing doesn't mean I'm not upset over it.

I know objectively that I'm missing out on some pleasure I just don't know how much and that kills me.

first thing she did when she turned 18 was post these.

I really want to see her boobs

Cut vs uncut doesn't matter. No one on either side can tell you what its like unless they were cut as an adult. The people who have been say that there is no difference. Stop being insecure little bitches about your dicks.

This

you mustve replied to the wrong person

Probably because I'm uncut, and that means I can pull it to cover or not to cover at my will.

It went from fat land whale noods to dick argument you guys are fags i swear

Theres no denying it would be more sensitive if you were uncut. I think the only upside is you could last longer cut, but it all depends on the dude.

Don't looks bad,hope her life got a grip

eh, you obviously need more going on in you're life if this is the kind of stuff you're sweating

>no difference

Not true at all. I have heard some say that but others have said there is a large difference. Your head does keratinize from being exposed so there has to be some difference, and also you're removing tens of thousands of nerves by removing foreskin. Also getting cut at birth removed frenelum as well.

But uncut people can pull the skin back and leave it like that to tell, it rolls back eventually but you get the idea.
>sounds like the musings of a cut user to me

>lol you just got permanently mutilated at birth and will never know what it feels like to be normal
>no big deal

her nudes are less interesting is all

did you even read that shit?

It says that in the case of too much removed tissue during circumcision the dick might take an unusual curve because of the healing..

And dudes talking about dicks is?? Faggot detected

>tits are less interesting than cock

Ya sounds.about right for you faggots.

so are ya gonna harp on it or move on? nothing that can be done about it now anyway..so yea, no big deal

lol "permanently mutilated" Idk man, does it really fall into that category?