Continue: What does Sup Forums drive?

Continue: What does Sup Forums drive?

something like this

roast me

Posted yesterday. 97 z3 lowered 2.5 inches

1998 Honda CRV. 734k miles. It doesn't have ac, but I cannot complain. Probably the best investment(vehicle wise) I've ever had. God dam that cars been good to me over the years.

I drive your mom crazy in bed

Ford Fiesta

Its shit

2008 Ford Escape.... I call it Batman. Not the vehicle user wants, but the vehicle user needs.

I've done some work to mine though

>No A/C
Kek

Whats with the 2010 Sticker?

Wish I had money for that. Atleast I don't drive a Honda.

This and a POS Chevy van

02 trailblazer. No mine but same color

BMW E30 325 1986.

Volvo S80 2003

Not mine but it's also a 2010 that's just some Google pic

Nissan Juke turbo

Amerifags with their shit tier Cars, it's ridiculous

Ah my bad

1999 Toyota Tacoma

93' K2500

Can you even get them non-turbo?

it was only 14k out the door brand new (with 3k down) Here is the stock pic from the show room

>poorfag here
A trekking bike

For sure.

This is 1 of my 2 GMC's. Denali HD Duramax

This thing. Cost £500 at auction. Two springs and a wheel bearing later it drives nicely and gets 50mpg. Can't complain.

I'd bet you 10k bucks my Vulcan would blow your doors in. HD's are a POS.

And my other one. 1973 k20.

98' Supra

Beast. Nice

Don't have one anymore. thats all that is left because it got repo'd lol

Do you have it tuned? I got a shitty stage one tune.. 0-60 in 5.2 I also hate that it has a divergent turbo and no blow off.

jealous?

You got pick of that bi-pussy?

This isn't my actual bike, but it's the same year and make. I have toe clips on mine, black handle bar tape and black seat. I ride a bike because I can't legally drive a car in the province of Ontario. Had an alcoholic seizure couple of years ago and never sorted it out with my doctor. On the bright side I got into cycling. which got me into running and now I'm in the best shape of my life.

Considering I have no doors, and you don't own a bike... you can go fuck yourself

Are talking about having a recirculated bov instead of an atmospheric one with the whole "divergent turbo" thing?? Because they have bov's from factory.

Yes and to install an atmospheric on a Juke the correct way is like 5 grand.

Am i doing it right?

impressive, never seen a truck that can drive up an 80 degree slope

Looks like a guy I work withs bike. Where did you buy it? It's the same price and everything

Busted ass 2006 Mazda 3. I've been keeping it alive long enough to save for a brand new Tesla, and I'm only 4 months away. Intend to pay up front, in cash, so all I'm saving up for at this point is the taxes and registration fees.

Then, oh yes, then it will be mine.

I do own a motorcycle, and HD's are a fucking joke of a motorcycle.. well unless you want to sit and leak oil. 900 Vulcan will beat a 1200 sportster stock any day of the week sorry you paid for an over priced china made HD that has no power.

Austin

Fucked up 16 year old Lexus sedan. But I'm not paying for a new car since I drive 10 minutes a day commuting to the train station.

Buying a new Ford Explorer for the family car.

Comparing a sportster to a cam'd 103 dyna is just retarded

shitty Ford Focus with FUCKING CRAP DCT.

Sup plebs

>matrix
>done some work

GAAAYYYY

Hahahaha. You living in a desert in SoCal now?

A fucking street bob..LOL huge POS and as Slow as the shit coming out of dead grandmother you're a fucking dumbass.

you 903cc vulcan puts out 53 ft-lbs of torque
my 103ci (1660cc) puts out 81 ft-lbs of torque

>harley
>fast

Just buy a sportbike if you want to actually go fast you fags, cruisers are for cruising.

I DD a 2011 Audi S4, My wife DDs a 03 Audi Allroad with the 4.2 . However, We also own a 2014 Abarth, an E60 M5, and a 66 Mustang.

obligatory

You must not have childen

Rulez

>Yes and to install an atmospheric on a Juke the correct way is like 5 grand.
wut
you can install a BOV that dumps to atmosphere for the price of a new BOV which can be only just over $100.
all you do is block off where it recirculates and run a vacuum line to the blow off

2012 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom 900 Compare Car 0-60 mph 6.0 | Quarter mile 14.

2006 Harley-Davidson Street Bob Compare Car 0-60 mph 5.6 | Quarter mile 13.9

Even Jap cruisers stock are faster than Harley pos over priced junk. I do completely agree with you though and all bikes outside of the us are better made and are preform better than US made junk.

>not knowing about mass airflow sensor

Honda mb5 70 cc bore 1982

Harleys are trash, that is hard to argue.

You are comparing a 900 cc bike to a fucking 1600 cc motorbike you dumbshit..

You are correct. However, we are currently not preventing so if it happens it happens.

Land Rover Discovery TD5 Diesel Hemi with two inch lift

Correct and if you do it the way this guys says for 100 bucks your car is junk in a few months..

I have 600cc and can smoke you both shut the fuck up and ride

see
>I do own a
motorcycle, and HD's are a fucking joke of a motorcycle.. well unless you want to sit and leak oil. 900 Vulcan will beat a 1200 sportster stock any day of the week sorry you paid for an over priced china made HD that has no power.

2001 Chevy Tahoe...

I don't know what you are trying to get at here, but I wrote both of these posts... comparing a 900 vulcan to a 1200 HD is a good comparison but a 1600 HD to a 900 vulcan stock is a huge difference almost 800cc's!

>I'd bet you 10k bucks my Vulcan would blow your doors in. HD's are a POS.

did you also write this, case in point.

Gets me from a to b

He probably meant cause the harley would have leaked all the oil out by then.

Best car ever made
2JZ beast

96 4.0 zj

I have a fucking 1500 Vulcan drifter with a jet kit and a fucking ported carburetor you pleb and yes I'll fucking race you and but 2 more motorcycles with 10 k

What a dumb fucking American...

vw passat 3b turbo

is it a blow thru with charged air, or a pull thru set up?
can't see where the MAF is on a Juke since when I google the engine bay it's just pictures of plastic covers
>your car is junk in a few months..
I've turbo'd my cousins geo prizm with a blown T25 without an intercooler on stock everything including injectors & fuel pump, and it ran long enough for mexicans to buy it a month later for $400 & enter into a demo derby.
going rich for less then a second when you let off boost isn't gonna kill a brand new car in a month, nevermind years.
worst case you clog your cat, or you stop being a bitch, go full beaner, straight pipe that shit, then shoot some hella mad flames out your juke.
or you know, spend another $500 on a tune to compensate for it & be a bitch with your stock exhaust.

Kek

We should exchange contact info for more conversation on this.. you might teach me something.

If it's directly after the air filter it's pull thru

Converting a diverter valvery to bov like the poster said is the beaner way to do it

It's my rat rod bike