Anyone else find muscular women attractive? seriously, this is hot

anyone else find muscular women attractive? seriously, this is hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzlj9DL_G4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it isn't.

Now this is my kind of thread.

AYY LMAO

Yes mate.

If they're muscular to the point they're not gross.

Or just wide shouldered and strong.

They're called "Mama Bears"

I'll keep bumping with the few I have don't you leave me alone OP.

>Mama Bears
whatever you say dude

Well, some find boys with boobs attractive, so why not

Duh

I like to run my hands down the smooth body of a woman, not the smooth body of hulk hogan, brother!

women's physique contests generally look for overdeveloped delts on the females too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzlj9DL_G4s

It could go either way - there is type of woman that seems to totally abandon their femininity but then there are types like Rin Nakai and the woman in the OP post...

I have always wondered if they could rape a guy....

Nice trips - but she's still a fugly man.

If you're gonna be gay, then just be fucking gay.

Otherwise, you're just a gay dude fucking a Technical Female.

the abs look a bit overdone compared to the rest in this picture.

but that doesnt even matter because guys don't look for proportions in girls who lift.

like how many chicks do you know that do mainly legs and shit? they start to look goofy at some point. like a fucking trex and shit.

op here, this one is perfect. just wanna point that out. them shoulders.

i know those arms anywhere those arent hers

Ah Michelle Lewin.

Such fapworthy material.

honestly aside from the face, id tap that.

Fuck me. Buffalo Bill has lost his looks.

Don't mind me, just dumping some pics before bed...

the majority of women i've been with have all been regular. regular as in they don't workout. if they do/did then it's some light bullshit. because when you meet a girl who actually works out hard, it shows on her body as well as in bed.

i don't just mean bodybuilding females or weight lifters either.

a fit girl really performs better in bed than a skinny-fat girl or a chubby/fat girl does. prove me the fuck wrong.

what's the point of showing off overdeveloped abs in comparison to the rest of your body while doing some excessive lumbar pose?

Don't care, I find it hot.

Hell yeah, especially muscular Asian chicks.

I generally go more for this kind of chick who has great definition and muscle tone, but isn't really ripped. Also no fake tits, I hate that.

fake titties are a god damn turn off. fuck that shit. doesnt even feel right to grab on.

>be me
>just did daily workout sesh + shower
>open Sup Forums
>find this thread
Time to work this other muscle.

Dumping, keep bumping.

and jesus loves you for it young man.

Yes. Very hot. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I'm very turned on by a nice strong woman. It helps that I'm quite big and strong myself though,so I'm never being overpowered.

Thai ladyboy.

Fuck off.

that stupid fucking shape they pull
cringe fucking city

Sooo... Not someone like this, hmm? ;)

Bro.

These ARE fake tits.

Dumb cunt.

>Jesus, I need a spotter

he most certainly does, my son.

Korean af

Cant prove you wrong, my girl does perform better than her friends who doesn't. We had threesomes here and there, i still prefer my gal over others so far.

Its wrong on all kinds of levels, but mainly its just wrong, women with muscles lol fuck off

Who's that chick? She's hot.

She doesn't have that ladyboy look to her.

No. Not into cocks. Not that I haven't tried them 3 or 4 dozen times, but I'm just straight

better than 'boipucci'

wasnt expecting the cum buckets id get from making this thread. best decision ive ever made. god bless you gentleman.

red shirt it's about time for your cut man

Story time
>in college and meet a old high school classmate who was pretty buff and made fun/admired at school for her broad shoulders, muslces etc
>she would play water polo / swim
>we start talking
>we start text and IM'ing each other
>we finally hook up
>she was 5'3 short but man she had a lot of strength in her hands and body in general
>her pussy was so tight and she had so much control that she would flex and I could feel a tight squeeze
>I would be fucking her and she would start contracting those muscles and I could not handle it anymore
>she would giggle everytime
>I am much older now and to this very day...never met anyone with a pussy like that
>she was batshit insane
>I miss that super tight, muscle, sweet, pink pussy of hers
>everytime I see a /fit/ girl pic I think of her.

I actually don't know....

Here's some Xin Li Cao

Not as wrong as your abysmal grammar, user.

oh fuck. +1 to you user i'm the exact same way when it comes to girlfriends. i can "date" girls of other shapes but to have a ltr i need a girl like pic related.

10/10
would bang.

She aint got muscle tho, and obviously its better than that even fat chicks cmon get the fuck outta here

OPfag

>overdeveloped
dude you don't know shit

confusing low body fat with developed musculature... shes just ripped, shes still weak as shit, you can tell because shes as thin as a fucking pencil

those are fucking man arms op.

that's fucking photoshopped.

You like it?

Citation needed. And don't just say, "THey look fake to me," because they don't look fake to me, and our opinions kind of cancel out here.

got some soles?

those fucking lats jesus

this. this right here. its all i want in life.

her rubbing a dildo in her shorts? no? wtf? we want the real deal.

I made a thread with pic related in the OP before I saw this one. I managed to post 10 pics and had one faggot call me a faggot before it was deleted. Life is suffering, musclebros.

Thats disgusting tbh but whatever fuck yew

tf is this bullshit?.
spastic cuck

Benoit yourself you blasphemous piece of shit

im diggin it personally.

you're a sick fuck muscle fag admit it .

Don't deny it, user. Just imagine those perfectly sculpted legs wrapping around you as she contracts those puss-muscles with such precision, you can't help but do big cums multiple times. Your whole dick..exploding with pleasure.

You get it, yea?

Or.... You're wrong.

this. but at the same time we aren't talking about skinny-fat bitches here, at all.

trubs of dooth