Brazilians buy tickets to all Argentine matches of all sports just to cheer for the opponent team

>Brazilians buy tickets to all Argentine matches of all sports just to cheer for the opponent team
You can't be more obsessed

Just friendly banter, m8

They did the same during the 2014 wc. They even bought Germany shirts and cheered for the team that beat them 7-1 (seven to one) in their own country.
That's one of the reasons I was sad we lost that final. We would've had infinite bantz ammo until the day we died but no, we had to fucking choke.

PALACIO ERA POR ABAJO
HIGUAIN LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE

In an hypothetical war between these two countries, who would win?

Blame Messi, desu.

RIP Harambe's family

They're all to blame but at least I feel Messi tries.

Brazil.

based huehues. get rekt argies.

Argentina couldn't even conquer a few islands off their coast.

Is Argentina Brazil's Mexico?

why did you delete it, la?

In terms of military and economic power, yes. In terms of quality of life, no.

Obviously Brazil.

They have 200 million people and vicious favela gangs.

We have less than 1/5th of their population and our army is a joke these days thanks to feminism.

Probably Brazil's Canada.

I mean you and Mexico both speak Spanish and have a lot of cultural similarities

More like Brazil's Canada. More developed, better quality of life, much less people, no niggers.

It's like USA-Canada or Japan-China type relationship.

We'd both win desu

>they send their funkeiros
>we send our Brains, Jonathans and Kevins
>bloodbath
>????
>PROFIT

We don't have many cultural similarities methinks. Which ones are you talking about?

>cultural similarities
I've never felt more homesick than when I went to Mexico, they are nothing like us.

>no niggers.

Ayy

>cultural similarities
We really don't.

No offense but Americans are very ignorant of what goes south of the Caribbean.

We just want you to notice us, senpai.

>mfw the American education meme is real

>. More developed, better quality of life, much less people, no niggers.

>no niggers
Boy Howdy

now that is some australian-tier shitposting

It's true. We're even blacker, poorer and stinkier than them. Whoever that says opposite is lying.
We're obligated by the government to say on Internet that we're European, otherwise we would be murdered. Please save us I can't live like this anymore. WE NEED HELP TELL EVERYBODY THE TRUTH

Not bad, not bad at all you pretending to be white cunt

>stale Sup Forums memes
kys

Everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican to us

Dude wtf! Shut up, they are hearing us

* african niggers

our niggers are just regular south europeans shitskins & abos

It's funny because you're seen by us and half of the world as the northern Mexico due to the immigration

I don't mind being black I just don't wanna be called a disgusting mexican

Fuck Argentina

are you retarded? Brazil is one of the most murderous nations in the world, nobody compares to them when it comes to cartel violence.

those are not related things m8

You are talking about the fucking Olympic Games/World Cup being hosted in your city/country, who the fuck that isn't a poorfag want to go to any match?

anti-argentine banter is just something that they do while they are at it, there are multiple matches in one stadium per day

At least we don't share a language with them

wouldn't want*

I can't stand this buddy, I need a break
OH NO! THEY FOUND ME!
THEY'RE COMING HOME I GOTTA HIDE
IF I DON'T COME BACK PLEASE TELL MY FAMILY THAT...

South American rivalries are always the memiest

Kek
Never forget.

Didn't a lot of them bought Germany shirts because they looked like the Flamengo(?) jersey?

Most venues are empty as fuck though

Yet.

>implying

>the hispanic country of los estados unidos de america

t. Mohammed

Dude more than a half of your population are chicanos the fuck are you talking about LMAO

top wew at this comment

Los Usas.

There are more Spanish speakers in USA than Argentina lad, face it you're barely Anglosphere any more. By 2050 you'll be a quasi Hispanic country.

Reggaeton and Tacos were introduced into Argentina by the United States.

The only chain selling tacos here is called California Burrito Company ans was founded by three American expats.
How does this make you feel?

no, spanish people make up less than half of the population. the vast majority of americans reside on the east coast, where most of the european immigrants are.

Better than the Muslim, Chink and Pajeet invasion you're facing

Most Spics in the US barely know Spanish

Dude shut the fuck up! The Federal police is probably monitoring this thr

You still have more Hispanic speakers than us
>spanish people make up less than half of the population

>MUH PER CAPITA

Most Chinese food in the world is actually American Chinese food

Is America Chinese now?

100% of Argentina is Spanish speaking Catholic. Your family probably has saints they worship

The US is English speaking and non-Catholic.

It means that what people consider to be chinese culture is really american. But people already know that. They don't go to spee, say the opposite and then pretend to be right.

perhaps we do but that still leaves 266 million americans who don't speak spanish. you are just a small country compared to us. and the other half of your country probably speaks portuguese, which really isn't that different from spanish.

STFU bitch, you faggots were chanting against Brazil in a basketball game that we weren't even playing. Top kek. Even your players were embarrassed by you. And you were the ones who started this shit anyway.

>Most Chinese food in the world is actually American Chinese food
Except that's not true. We have our own Chinks selling their food here.

Summarising the point can we all agree that anyone like Mexicans?

Leave the dumb spics alone

We live in a relevant country where we are allowed to call all of them Mexican because they are all pretty much Mexican

Therefore we are superior

>you were the ones who started this shit

Yeah in the olympics hosted in Argentina

:^)

Not really.
Real Catholics here are a tiny minority.

>100% of Argentina is Spanish speaking Catholic. Your family probably has saints they worship
Not really, we have the largest Jewish population in Latin America and moreover most Catholics here are non-practising.

at least our teachers are allowed to talk about evolution in public schools

>no data for arabic countries
rly maeks you think

First you called our players niggers and almost lynched them in 1914. Then you came to our country and behaved like a swarm of shitflies. You're just annoying overall, so this is payback.

We know what it's like to have annoying Spics as neighbors

Their culture is fucking annoying

>Better than the Muslim, Chink and Pajeet invasion you're facing
Muslims are less than 2% of our population and not rapidly growing. As for Chinese and Indians we have similar rates of immigration as you guys do.

>Latin America

Ok so you just admitted that you as Mexico have that in common with each other

>this thread

>in 1914
Yeah and you waged a war against us in 1851, we should hold a grudge against you for it!

>Brazilian logic

>With 69.5 million members, it is the largest religious body in the United States, comprising 22% of the population as of 2015

>They even bought Germany shirts
Memes, those were all Flamengo jerseys.

>the other half of your country probably speaks portuguese
pls be trolling

Nobody could be this fucking stupid.
We only speak Spanish, English as a second language and Welsh in Patagonia. No Portugese.

You do not know our culture.
I doubt you've ever met an Argentine person, drunk fernet or listened to tango.

I don't speak about cultures I know nothing about, you should do the same.

me on the right

>Went to catholic school
>teacher still taught us evolution
God bless this country

>still buttmad at 1914
>after they waged war fifty years earlier

>"you came to our country and behaved like a swarm of shitflies"
flies only behave like that around shit, so

Most Catholics in the US are English speaking Irish and Italians

>English as a second language

I'm pretty sure that's the official language of the Falkland Islands.

then spanish is the dominant language in your country. that's not the case in america, even spanish speaking immigrants need their children to learn english so they can function in society. i worked in retail and food service for ten years, and this was always the case with spanish customers. they would come in with family members who could communicate with the clerks for them.

If only

pls don't bully our dumb argentinian cousins, they do enough of that themselves
the falkland islands are not argentinian

And Corsica is French. So what?

What does Italy have to do with Argentina?

> having the same language in an arbitrary geographic zone

Then we have as much in common with Mexico as USA has much in common with Trinidad and Tobago and Bahamas

People in my neighborhood were cheering for Germany during the match. Sadly we have little in the way of Latin American solidarity. Doesn't help that there's dickheads in every country that come off as arrogant and entitled.

i meant our european cousins.
argentinians are dumber europeans living on the wrong continent
so they were talking about the language spoken in argentina, it makes no sense to refer to the language spoken in british lands

Italian immigration in Argentina created the average population that destroyed this shithole

the whole >argentina >white meme started with argentinians with italian ancestry

Its just this guy falt, Diego.

gonzalez patetico. Se vc quer um rival tenta o chile,paraguay o outro paraguay
para de tentar "forçar" essa rivalidade
Pq vc postou a foto da sua familia?

Hey, I'm learning Portuguese, what is the difference in the pronunciation between the letters "r" and "j"?

Initial R = Similar than spanish J
Intervocalic R = Equal than spanish intervocalic R
RR = Similar than spanish J
Final R = Similar than spanish J

Oh yeah, it was Italians, not injuns, nevermind that all the Nobel prize winners are of Italian descent and every criminal is of injun descent

Are italian descended argies despised there?

Argentina can't even win a piece of frozen land from brits living across the globe.

I ask the same, but it in spanish. Why you guys can't call the "J" like in pt, en, fr etc? Why you guys can't proper say the "G" in pt and say "xente" "xeneral"?