Has anybody heard anymore from that guy austin?The op from this morning?

Has anybody heard anymore from that guy austin?The op from this morning?

If any of you don't know what i'm talking about he started a gofundme page just to pay his rent and had a tinychat set up got a knife and slashed his arm for every dollar he was donated

it was creepy as fuck i hope hes alright the poor guy slashed his arms before even being donated money just to prove he was serious and nobody donated even a dollar to him,Here;s the link to the tinychat you can still read the description

the password is Sup Forums

I'm trying to post the links but it keeps saying "our system thinks this is spam"

tinychat ohyouguys

That's the link to where he was doing it you can still read his description and stuff

fail

ffs then i go and get trips

im literally just going to same fag this for a while

actually i wont filling out the captcha is a pain in the arse

got in, nothing, no chat, just a lonely lobby with me as a guest. duh.. but in the description said 1$=cut arm etc etc. SO DUNNO., SHIT POST. OP KILL YOURSELF PLEASE

Yeah he done it all this morning it was so weird

nobody asked faggot

he was a white guy with long hair a beard and glasses

nobody asked faggot

The other user did

nobody asked faggot

How did you post the same thing twice?He was cutting his arms for hours

nobody asked faggot

he was even trying to cut his tongue at one point

nobody asked faggot

He even put a knife in his mouth and all he wanted was rent money i felt so damn bad for the guy.Will i show you the go fund me page?

nobody asked faggot, already went in. Was empty

gofundme/2dz86qxw

there's the go fund me page yeah he done it at like 7 in the morning

it was strange watching him at times he was laughing he was joking smiling a lot and then he'd suddenly just start cutting himself..