/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeAMMTbmFvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw you'll never have an Asha Greyjoy gf

how do i avoid getting cucked dudes

first for Stannis being alive

Post maisie

3rd for Stannis, The King who Cared being alive.

>Asha Greyjoy

good lmao

the non-edition edition.

D & D you hacks, fishmen when?

>The lord fingered the ribbon, frowning at the seals. He was an ugly man, big and fleshy, with an oarsman's thick shoulders and no neck. Coarse grey stubble, going white in patches, covered his cheeks and chin. Above a massive shelf of brow he was bald. His nose was lumpy and red with broken veins, his lips thick, and he had a sort of webbing between the three middle fingers of his right hand. Davos had heard that some of the lords of the Three Sisters had webbed hands and feet, but he had always put that down as just another sailor's story.

>The woman brought them a fresh loaf of bread, still hot from the oven. When Davos saw her hand, he stared. Lord Godric did not fail to make note of it. "Aye, she has the mark. Like all Borrells, for five thousand years. My daughter's daughter.

L E G S

Reminder that Stannis is the rightful King of Westeros

>this fucking edgelord got the North
>check Roose
>died a natural death at 45
>a natural death
>at 45

epic

give up, daughter killer

slut

spooky shit mang

youtube.com/watch?v=yeAMMTbmFvw

so how do we feel about arya

>tfw Sophie keeps shifting randomly from 4-10/10 depending on the image

why can't waifuing be a simple thing

>You'll never be Asha's salt husband

(Farts)

Where were you when Shae came back to haunt Tyrion?

So quick Sup Forums, are there any mysteries left that D&D haven't ruined?

>White Walkers
lol it was First Children Voodoo

>Faceless Men
lol they just wear masks and founded Braavos

>Lord of Light
lol its just someone warging into the fire, probably Bran

>Jons death
lol he comes back to life immediately with no changes

>North Conspiracy
lol nothing happens, Jon & Sansa beat Ramsay with the power of love

>Doran's Revenge
lol Sand Snakes don't like small men

virgin

shit

OFFICIAL /got/ Lyanna casting breakdown

God tier
>Cordyfu
10/10Perfect as can be
>Bridgetfu
Literally 10/10 perfect Lyanna.... if the show had stuck with itself and kept characters during Robert's rebellion in their show age
>T*rkfu
9/10 Pretty gud

Brettygud tier
>Kayafu
7/10 Pretty and all, but doesnt have the wildness, or the iron that Lyanna is well known for
>Addyfu
8/10 100% perfect, had these people in this list never existed, looks pretty down syndromed compared to the rest
>Woodfu
10/10 perfect, Grey eyes, known for the most beautiful roles, literally Show Lyanna
>Grathfu
0/10 Miscast, she looks too old and too conniving, would work best as Ashara Dayne
>Jenconfu
4/10 no
>Kstewfu
7/10Zathura-Kstew would have been perfect, see pic related

fuck off tier
>Sasha gray
2/10
>Jessica Brown "Dick mic" findlay
0/10
>Stoya
1/10
>ratface
>older maisie clone
0/10 the only thing they have going for them is that they look like maisie, and Show Lyanna doesnt look like Arya at all

>Sasha Gray
>Asha Greyjoy

It just fits.

solid list. idk about bridget tho

Is it confirmed that Rickon dies after getting shot by an arrow? Bran's going to become a tree or a raven or some shit and Jon isn't a real Stark, Rickon needs to hang around so he can fuck some random and keep the Stark line going.

is this a good outfit for ride the dragons?

why the fuck do you spergs care about Lyanna so much

Reddit: the effort

How the fuck is Bridget Regan 10/10 Lyanna.

It's not confirmed but I've seen it from 2 separate Leaks and D&D are desperate to cut stories so it's probably true

what kind of jacket is that?

Will we ever see tmdmid in the show?

Shireen was shit anyway.
Lord of Light LITERALLY disowned the rightful king because she was such a shitty sacrifice.

It probably will kill him. Sansa needs to become Queen of Winterfell, can't have that with Rickon around.

I'm honestly sick of your spamming desu

bretty solid list.

except fo Bridget Regan, she should be moved in Brettygud tier and Hurd-wood at God-tier

a big jacket

Post Gotfus

for you

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

K I N V A R A

add

mommy

>Sansa needs to become Queen

fixed, it's actually more likely this is the ending because of all the rape the show put her through getting the normies firmly on her side.

more like the righteous daddy of westeros

Poisoned by his enemies.

tell me about the horse.
Why brings the saddle?

>Censored

>Qyburn will kill Pycelle and xbows Kevan in the show

Rightful king!

CIA?

>Kinvaramind
Truly touched by the Lord of Light

They haven't yet, but they will

>Jon's parentage
>Who is Quaithe?
...I don't think the show even has any other mysteries.

Nice body, shame about her face...

So now Bran came to my court and asked for help to take the North. Should I accept and get Westeros' Jesus Christ helping me? Maybe we'll go on time travelling adventures together.

who is this

>maester-sparrow conspiracy to take over the 7 kingdoms

MEIN GOTT

Stannis is dead. His heir is the rightful king now

It'd be big on me, that's for sure.

someone please make the first second loop.

>shame her face isn't impaled on my goyim cock
ftfy

This is 100% a SJW propaganda series now.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!

>cleganebowl
>star wars
The ultimate reddit video

>Anything Varys does that's even slightly morally questionable is cut from the show

bravo D&D

What would happen if she took it off the horse?

Probably. Though I still hope that the little birds will turn on Qyburn on Varys' orders. But yeah, Cersei is probably join the great line of kinslayers this season. Helping the Lannisters...by killing Lannisters.

ugh you're such a muslim.

Is Hodor there too? If yes, then yes.

> she'll never subtlety threaten you with esoteric insight
why even live?

>tfw Im the only Nymeriafag
Tyenes still nice I guess...

>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to live on the show
>it's not pandering though, you guys are just triggered alt-right faggots
what a time to be a TV fan!

post Rhaegar

I take it you guys don't get satire. They have fucking TIE fighters in the background. It's meant to be over the top.

how to get salsa's pussy

what a strong female character that will make her

>Anything [insert character D&D like] does that's even slightly morally questionable is cut from the show

ftfy

Seriously think about it, it's true

>Round parents house last weekend
>Ask them and little brother if they watch Game of Thrones.
>They said they hadn't but they think they should because everyone at work talks about it
>Say "right we're watching an episode right now"
>Download episode 1 and 2 onto my phone but I can't manage to stream it to their shitty TV
>Yesterday I watch episode 1 and 2 because nothing better to do
>Jamie fucking Cerci doggy style and Danny getting raped.

Ahah dodged a bullet there lads, almost watched that with my parents and 8 year old brother.
I forgot how much tamer GoT has got over the hears compared to how it was in season 1.

Kristi

>they cut Theon and Asha meeting up with Stannis and getting involved in his plot and instead made them get involved in Dany's plot

this is a crime

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman strives to be.

post Baelish

well, Nymeria isn't bad but Tyene is fucking superior.

>its meant to be unfunny and shit

They literally castrated Varys' character in the show. After all the mystery and ambiguity he just turned out to be a straight forward Targ supporter. Guess the Drogo plan in the first season was really the only plan after all.

Bran and Meera are Jon Snow's parents

muh maisie

it's more that a TV show can't provide context for characters actions, so shitty behavior comes off as shittier. GRRM can outright narrate a character's motivations to us via their POV.

i don't know if i want to see Rhaegar in the show, i can see they ruining his mystery by writing some shitty dialogue and some cock joke

Varys isn't a PoV character you doof

Pycelle will be killed by the little birds (while revealing him as a pedo) while Cersei crossbows Kevan and gives some smug monologue before he dies.

>single female killed in self defense with a single, merciful stab to the throat

>15 members of the patriarchy killed horribly by fire

Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason.
Terrible things happen for a reason.

Take what happened to you, Wylis, when you were a child.

If not for your seizure at the hand of a second-rate warger, you wouldn't be here helping Bloodraven's Chosen to bring his visions into the world.

retardation has made you powerful.
But there's still so much you don't know.

Do you remember what you heard that day when Ned was sent of to the Eyrie? You heard a voice call out from the winds.
Do you remember? Should I tell you what the voice said? Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke?