New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michael slowly enters the cave, he begins preparing the ceremony by decorating the cave with candles, butt toys and playing Erasures hit song "Always" on repeat. He is met with an ambush attack from the goblin, in one fluid motion he takes off his pants, pulls out his ultra-megaton sized buttplug, and guides the goblin into his anus. The unstoppable force meets an immovable object. The goblin begins pumping vigorously causing Michael to have incredible amounts premature ejaculation as the goblin hits his prostate over and over until Michael begins losing himself in ecstasy, "this is it!" He said aloud. The goblin begins pumping harder making Michael wobble and lose his balance as he lay sprawled on all fours, suddenly his dads walk in the cave and see exactly what was going on. "WE KNEW YOU WERE GAY!" as they watched their son be anally anguished by a the semen demon himself, it was Beelzeballs reincarnated as the sex goblin. As the demon blows the fattest load of cum that could put a blue whale to shame, he pulls out its monolithic dick Michael lays there twitching with his ass in the air. His anus is evaporating cum from all of the friction of being pumped so hard. A light breeze flows from his anus that swayed the dragon dildos hanging from the ceiling. The dads blew out the candles and picked up their collapsed son who could just barely breathe. They carry him out of the cave leaving the dim lights reflecting off of the disco ball and the fire in the pit burned low. He got home and put a buttplug in his butt and watched hentai as he recovered from his greatest challenge yet. Michael had won.

Post sister or get the fuck out.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Boxxy is a ponyfag.

From now on, these threads need to be posted in

Ellie pics anyone?

dubs reveal your favorite age

Dubs reveal your favorite age

Question, if Boxxy is truely queen on Sup Forums why is there no nudes of her?
personally i would love to see her naked
i think all us Sup Forumstards should make it a mission to somehow aquire them and share them

Is it the same faggot that posts this every day? The title and pic never change. Waste of a fucking post.

Yes, or one of his faggot minions.

We don't care about her, we want little sis.

I could but I'm not going to

you're right
the world was so much better before you faggots started shitting up Sup Forums with that ugly bitch :^)

Faggot, the one true forever queen will always be Danny DeVito

Boxxy would never degrade herself to ever let that happen, so don't even think about it. She's a very respectful person which is 1 of the many reasons to like her.

then why does Boxxy allow shit like to be posted hm?

Instead, she fucks niggers.

This thread needs more spiderman

I was starting to wonder about that. Look at that dogturd hairdo. I'll bet the inside of her cunt is scraped raw too.

fuck off white knight, dont be such a betafag that you would castrate yourself to preserve her image you fucking cuck bitch

I don't think she can control if someone prints out a picture of her and then places their baby dick on it.

she actually has a white jewish boyfriend, not a black man.

She doesn't allow it idiot, she obviously has no control over things like that. Such a stupid question.

Did that hurt? How you just pulled that out of your ass? Or are you used to that by now?

Doesn't she work for some online media thingy now? I recall seeing her saying something dumb on a thunderf00t video or something :D

hmmm idk if this is real, got anymore?

She could file a dmca complaint if she wanted, but no, this gives her more attention, which she desperately craves.

Not anymore. She does voice acting now.

It's real it's just not her.

She probably doesn't give a flying fuck

her sister?

Ah, ok. Thanks!

What do you mean by that?

Sister.
Now.

I have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to see her get ruined by a black man.

No

You're welcome.

I mean it's not her

That's because you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and probably have a small dick

That ship has sailed, I'm afraid.

>dmca complaint on a cum tribute
Ok mate

>That's because you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and probably have a small dick

I am. :3 I couldn't satisfy her

So does anyone know if she still browsers here? Or if she knows so many guys jerk their dicks to her?

Gmt are you in here or who is op?

Pretty sure she doesn't browse Sup Forums anymore. Possibly /mlp/ though, based on her AMA.

Maybe, maybe not! Who knows? That's the fun.

I'm here and I'm OP

keep telling yourself that
Boxxy's a coalburner

I really fucking hate her short hair. i liked it even when it was half cut. but all the way, nah fuck that.

Are any of these worth watching? I just got done with peep show, and office. I'm looking for another British sitcom. Any recommendations?

She's a brony? Good god.

She could e-mail Sup Forums requesting they mod these threads. Just one of a dozen possibilities. Fucking hiveminds.

Don't really care for any of that stuff but may as well give Gavin and Stacey a go. Most of it was filmed like an hour away from me.

Ha she bought a toshiba. Hope she kept the receipt.

she has nudes you know

Thanks.

Which is technically grounds for mods to start banning these threads.

There's a board for ponyfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

I doubt that, it would be cp

there was a thread on eightchan

She's well aware that Sup Forums can be such a toxic place at times, so it wouldn't be possible to completely stop people from posting pictures like that. I doubt she even cares about it though, considering she barely uses Sup Forums if not at all nowadays.

Well? What's stopping you then?

Shut up, Catie.

I would think she would care if she saw the tributes here. That's practically assault.

You're welcome.

I forgot to say. I did enjoy peep show myself.

That's a damn good song.

I didn't want to save them because-- you know
but they exist

>Implying she hasn't seen shit like that a 1000 times before

There were pictures of Boxxy's nigger "boyfriend" too. Rumor is she's in it just because she's coked out.

Yeah, I'm having withdrawals. I love that show.

It's disturbing, faggot. It should be stopped.

What's her sisters name?

If people told her about it she would probably care, yes. I don't think she wants to involve herself at all with Sup Forums anymore though. Just some speculations/guesses, I can't speak for Catie myself.

They just said "Boxxy's sister." I've seen her posted here, it's the same person.

That episode where Mark thinks he's gay for Johnson and grows that moustache, lmfao.

Is this your first time on the internet or what?

You can file DMCA for anything with your likeness.

my ex is a boxxie lookalike.

Just saying if Boxxy is really this sweet genuine person you claim her to be, she is being violated here. Just pointing out that someone doing that should pay a fine or do some time.

At least spell her name correctly, and eww cool bait.

3rd generation Hiroshima burn victim?

Your ex is fucking ugly.

The river boat episode where they cooked that girls dog, my fucking sides.

It's a fucking cock on a printed piece of paper.

Get a fucking grip.

Lmfao I remember that one. Isn't that the stag episode?

No actually it's a form of sexual assault. And guess what, a judge would agree with me.

Boxxy could press charges against the lot of you.