I'm going to my first day in Highschool tommorrow , any pro tips gentlemen?

I'm going to my first day in Highschool tommorrow , any pro tips gentlemen?

Good luck user.

MODS!!!

Enjoy your ban underage new fag

>Tfw youre not a dick like the rest of Sup Forums
Honestly man, its just like middle school just that it matters more.

Thanks mates, I'm just a bit hyped up for the entire "grades matter alot" thing and whatnot, I am really excited to be back with all my friends and new teachers

Has Sup Forums forgotten how to tell high schoolers to kill themselves?

rip dude

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear your best Aeropostale t-shirt and invest in a new Trapper Keeper binder so the other kids will think you're cool and let you drugs and sex with them.

you're more likely to kill yourself in the next four years than any other time in your life! and for lots of different reasons!

Suck start a bottle of bleach then wash it down with some ammonia

This. And word of advice. If you're gonna fuck around with drugs/partying/etc. just make sure that your grades always come first :)

do drugs and have sex

Yes. Stay the fuck off of here

Be yourself (most of the cool people in high school suck later on down the line)

Get good grades... Because college is the place to really get pussy.

And again

Stay the fuck off here. Get good at something and don't lose ur teen years on the net

Listen here bud, im about to offer you some really solid advice.

Dont get to far behind. Once the work piles up you're fucked, just get it done. Its not hard.

Get close to your teachers. Youre not going to like every single one but the ones that you do like talk to them on a personal level, you know instead of just raising your hand and asking about homework. If you get your work done and shoot the shit with your teachers, they will help you out so much. Seriously my senior year i got out of doing entire projects just because my teacher liked me.

If you do that i promise you'll have a great time in high school. Have fun bud it will be over before you know it

Here's my number one tip to you.
Do not mess up your freshman year of high school. I know you're going to feel like you want to, but stick with it. Trust me, because when you finally become a senior you'll breeze through and graduate. While all your peers that flunked their freshman year have to make up double time once they're a senior to compensate for lost time.

My advice: If you want to go to college get the Core or base diploma then if you arent a complete fuckwit take the ACT. This will get you into any decent college with a 24 or above.

If you want to do a skilled trade or not go to college, LIVE IT THE FUCK UP CUZ SCHOOL DOESNT FUCKING MATTER!!! I did good in school, got into Purdue, thought it was boring, then i got a job making 21 bucks an hour at age 19.

lol you fuckin scrub

Don't be an idiot, work with some discipline and enjoy myself? Brilliant advice, thanks guys!

Don't be bad at learning shit and get a 30+ ACT or equivalent SAT and you should be fine

>If you want to do a skilled trade or not go to college, LIVE IT THE FUCK UP CUZ SCHOOL DOESNT FUCKING MATTER!!! I did good in school, got into Purdue, thought it was boring, then i got a job making 21 bucks an hour at age 19.

This. If you can't get a free ride skip college completely. I'm making $20 an hour doing something I love and laughing at all classmates I had who are struggling to find jobs while they're thousands of dollars in debt.

Yeah don't get lazy. Trust me it will be worth it in the long run. Don't forget, make your teacher more than an instructor, make them a friend.

Also, don't turn down sex. In my freshman year I was in an art class with a skanky girl who said she'd hook me up with a girl when I was ready, and then later on said she'd fuck me herself. I didn't go for it and it's one of my biggest regrets about school.

My advice: not trying to sound like a hardo smart guy but don't study, the shit is simple enough to pick up on in class. If you manage that then college will be easy because you can learn without studying so you'll only need to study a bit. I know a kid who studies like 8 hours a day because thats all he knows. half the kids in school are retarded. Like most people on earth are really stupid and half of the school is them so yeah idk figure it out for yourself. Don't act like a fag who tries too hard to be cool. Don't care so little that you come off as a chode. If you ever catch yourself being rude to someone because they aren't cool enough then you're a douche because in the real world you gotta be nice (even if its fake) to everyone. You won't be cool until at least junior year unless you're an athlete for like 2 varsity sports at least and still then you'll get shit on by older kids. When you're older be nice to younger kids because you should know how it feels to be treated like shit because of your age and if you don't understand that then you are dumb and shouldn't be alive.

Aim for the torso, headshots are hard

lol wtf
how old are you?

Don't be fuckin weird, talk to plenty of people, get in with the theater kids, they may be geeks but trust me they fuck all the time.

Try and be friends with as many girls as possible. Get used to talking to them. Most guys are scared of women, if you're not then you can get laid hella easy. The popular kids are usually popular because they're nice and welcoming, try and be friends with them.

Also one thing that so many highschoolers do (include my little bro) is they try so hard to seem like they're not trying. Like holy shit. Bucket hats = gay. Putting up a number one in a pic = gay. pushing up your traps with your boys in a pic = gay. Like its not hard to look like a nice normal person and be nice you shouldn't fit the stereotypes because if you do then you aren't really you you are just trying to be something cool according to what others do. You should be able to be cool on your own accord. Like the normal kids in High school are usually the coolest because stoner kids try too hard to be stoner. Cool kids try to hard to be cool. Nerds are cool cuz they actually do what they enjoy and don't give a fuck. Like I smoked weed every day and i hate stoner kids because they are all drones who do what stoner culture says they should do

soak a towel in gasoline, wrap it around your head and light it on fire
girls love dudes who are tough and there's nothing tougher than burning most of your face and head off
you'll be getting laid like crazy

Work out what you want to do in life, make a plan of how to get there and stick to it like glue.

Also this is some very sound advice.

nope. be friendly to them but not too close. If you're too close then you can get friendzoned. It seems cliche but its true. If you keep a little bit of a distance (still say hi and shit but don't like talk to them everyday) then they are like "why isn't he coming on to me he says hi all the time" and eventually they'll subconsciously think they aren't good enough and want your approval. You can also do this by completely ignoring them but that doesn't work as well

When looking for your high school job don't get a job at fast food or some shitty store. Get a job as a host at a nice restaurant. You'll get to flirt with hella girls, and when you turn 19 and need a good job they'll make you a server and you'll just be rolling in it. You can find good weed from your coworkers, and always have someone to buy you booze.

On the morning of the first day go straight to the principal's office and punch him in the face to assert dominance.

dumbest advice I've ever heard.

kek

high school is like prison... beat the first nigger you see, you'll be fine after that

A+ idea. Its easy too. Lifeguarding is way overrated and boring af.

Hug all of your teachers before and after class.
Say something like "I'm really looking forward to today's lecture" or "That was another great lecture" and cup his or her buttocks lightly with your hands.

Should I do both?

Just kill yourself now and get it over and done with, life sucks.

of course

God I hated the first day of high school. Damn penis inspections in the locker room

Really? I kinda liked em.

Nice trips btw