>profit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/MindQuake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy

OP here will deliver

no chance in this life nigger lover

go burn some coal

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

I know I will not get trips and I also now you have nothing to post.
Rolling anyway

I said I will deliver you cockgobbler nigger anus.

are you depress?

Damn this little slut need a good old rough fuck amirite?

A BULLET A DAY KEEPS THE HARAMBE....AWAY

youtube.com/c/MindQuake

-- this is my channel, ask me anything in

I’ve had enough of this page. I’m done. You are going to be reported, blocked, and screenshots of your cishet ableism have been posted to Tumblr.
I can’t be genderfluid because it’s not within the realm of your possibilities? Deep throat a butcher knife. I have been genderfluid for as long as I can remember, some days I wear dresses and others combat boots. I’m Savanah some days, and on others I’m Link, and then on some days I’m neither. You guys need to grow the fuck up and realize there are different people in the world who live different lives than you.
Now let me get started on your bullfuckery of denying Otherkin. Do you know how much of a bigot you sound like? You can’t tell what other people’s souls are!! Since the day I was born I loved bullhead catfish. My dad would take me fishing for them and we would catch and release them. I realized that the respect my father and I had for those fish was more than that. It was kinship. We didn’t kill them or eat them because they were our brethren (my dad hasn’t realized he’s otherkin yet, but I’m going to tell him on his birthday this year). Every day I have past life regression where I fill up the bathtub and paint my whiskers on and lazily swim about whilst having flashbacks to when I lived with my catfish mom and all my siblings. I remember her getting caught and taken from us and my siblings and I having to swarm together to fend for ourselves. If you’re going to tell me I don’t actually have a catfish soul in me, you are a fucking imbecile. I have these memories, these things really happened. I’m one with the rivers and the current and life. I am a bullhead catfish. You need to check your privileges and realize you’re lucky to have a soul that fits your physical state and quit making fun of the less fortunate. I hope you get hit by a car, cis scum.

> TOILET PEIPAR... TOILET PEIPAR
0/10

Are you an autist?

thats not a question

i dont know what is autist and i think its america exclusive thing

youre right son of a nigger

>america is autist
>speak american

ROFL ur so mad it almost makes me sad. I hope a guy will look at you without puking someday

and youre mad cus you wanna fuck me and you cant youcunt

and fat weirdo