Can I still like his music after this?

Can I still like his music after this?
Seriously considering just throwing out all of my yeezy cds.

>cds

ebin bait

>Kanye is a manlet
Yes, throw everything out

>he supports trump
>i don't like him anymore

whats it like being a 14 year old? i can't recall.

if you judge an artists output by their personality youre a knob.

Trump made music?

kanye finally leaving the reddit babbies and ktt fuckwits behind for the golden pastures of eternity

you just saying this because every other idiot is?

Would you still like an artist who declared her support of ISIS?
No music or art can be appreciated outside of the wider context of her work; it's a perfectly reasonable decision to choose not to listen to her music based on the artist's political beliefs.

>cds

Never cared about Kanye until this. Where to start w/ him?

No, it means boycotting all things American till he's gone. Apart from the upcoming Twin Peaks series.

And anything Future releases, obviously. Obviously also Louis CK also gets a by. Apart from that, nada Americano.

Trump is 1m91 you insecure faggot

are you equating ISIS, the current scourge of the earth, with Donald Trump, a businessman reality TV star who isnt even POTUSA yet?
just wow.

this is why Sup Forums is the worst board. has the most underage and most lefty white apologists more than any other board

>mfw watching all the normies unironically go "wtf i hate Kanye now!"

No, I'm not. I'm demonstrating that the concept of not listening to an artist due to their political beliefs is not in principle ridiculous. If the principle itself is not ridiculous, then there is nothing wrong with applying it in less (or more) extreme cases.
As I have clearly demonstrated the principle is not ridiculous with extreme murdering Islamic extremists then it's not ridiculous with extreme murdering cryptofascists.

are you the whale in this scenario?
lol

what do you expect from a bunch of retarded white teenagers looking for an identity through music? cause theyre mostly cucks to kanyes and jeromes

Just because some music is made by a far-left person doesn't mean I will boycott it. I still like the music. Fuck yeah I will boycott someone who supports ISIS, but Donald Trump isn't bad at all.

did you just imply Trump is an extreme murdering crypto-facist?
cuz i havent seen that.

I can understand this. Whenever I see an artist go on a #BLM trip I think they're a brainwashed fool.

>Isn't bad at all.
Yup well, seeing as he doesn't recognise climate change as real and isn't going to do anything to tackle it, worse he's going to accelerate it, he will very literally contribute in a large way to the earth to becoming uninhabitable for human life, and to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people living in low lying areas.
Yes I did. He's not as bad as isis though, I'll admit that.

fucking LMAO

I forget that everyone on this board is a leftist regressive cuck lol

Do you want to rephrase that in the form of a coherent argument or do you just want to shitpost and name call?

>taking politics on Sup Forums seriously
FUCKING KEK

this.

le old reddit switch-a-roo xDD

Musicians and liberals used to be for free speech. Now meeting with the president-elect they don't like is a crime.

>condemning something is an implicit call for criminalizing it

Are you literally shaking right now OP? :^)

S T O P

T A K I N G

T H E

B A I T

the old Sup Forums scapegoat reddit and no fun attitude