Fuck you all, if Harambe was still alive you wouldn't give a shit about him...

Fuck you all, if Harambe was still alive you wouldn't give a shit about him. You bandwagoners only cared for him after he died, disrespectful.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rename-united-states-navy-ship-uss-harvey-milk-uss-harambe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's the point of the meme.

Shut the fuck up, Cincinnati Zoo

Just like the black teens killed by police lmao.

Looks like the niggers that live around the zoo. Maybe they shot a pedo nigger and not Haarambe and this is a big cover up. They are hiding Harambe so that no one iwll know a porch monkey got hisself shot.

I saw Harambe in the flesh last summer. A truly majestic and contradictory personality he was. It hurts to lose someone close to you like that.

Jokes on you nigger. I don't care about a dead gorilla any more than a live one.

Just like MLK

NO. YOU!

;)

:D

GO HOME CINCINATTIE ZOO

Is not funny anymore.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rename-united-states-navy-ship-uss-harvey-milk-uss-harambe

#dicksoutforharambe

go back to tumblr

>Harambe is kill

Because a gorilla going about its existence is just the norm. But a parent's negligence to the point that Harambe has to be killed because the zoo doesn't want her petty ass suing them over her son being thrown into the wall by their gorilla, now that's something to talk about. Koko rips the sink out of her wall, and she blames her cat in sign language when her handlers come in, that's something to talk about.

I could talk about hundreds of gorillas just randomly roaming around this planet, but who the fuck would listen? Nobody cares that some nameless gorilla walked 2km N/NW to find its food, only to walk back and get some sleep.

People still give a shit? I mean other than Edgelords using him as a meme

WELL SIR I DON'T SEE YOUR DICK BEING OUT