New thread for the cryptography mystery, since the other one 404'd

New thread for the cryptography mystery, since the other one 404'd

NEW PUZZLE

not as fun as you'd like it to be.

Numbers range from 1-5, so looks like a pretty shitty puzzle.

Try to solve it then faggot. I don't know the answer either. Some crypto puzzle from a sketchy guy. Help us figure it out then.

how long have you been on it with the other group

About an 30-60 minutes

>shitty
because the context to solve the cypher is pretty limited. Unless the 55330589.jpg in the picture is relevant, then we have 5 numerals and 6 characters to works with...

It's no that I don't care to try it, I just don't care to waste my time on it.

Fair enough.

Bump

21 23 11 31 13 26 31 32 11 34 54 44
Black_Charts
53 14 26 44 15 31 13 44 26 4699 26 31 53 31 13 44

Interesting. I can prolly figure out what you mean, but do you care to explain?

op didn't, so nope, not going to.

OP here. Sorry I couldn't explain more. I just really don't have much info. I'd love to give you some, but there isn't anything relevent that would help anyone out, other than the fact that this is some sketchy cult thing with the name Cult Of Monarch. Other than that, not much info. Tried playing around with every cryptography method I know, but came up with nothing. Pretty sure the NEW PUZZLE is relevant. I too would like to know what you were trying to get across.

5, 4, 3, 4, 1, 2

I generated a new 'simple' cipher in a matter of less than 2 minutes, created a key and a sample...

You have 3 data points to work with, that should allow you to understand the cipher and decode.

I'll admit, it's not straightforward, but I believe I created a sufficient key.

Sorry, I mean to say, without at least 3 points of reference, you're going to find it very difficult to generate a solution. because either you have the key and no question, or you have an incomplete key.

2 4 5 4 3 4 1 2 3 1 3 3
"B D E D C D A B C A C C"
> is your pattern, potentially the key
NEW PUZZLE
"1 2 3 _ 4 5 6 6 7 2"
>Is your reference. Notice the 7th character? New Puzzle is not the question, it's part of the key.

Thanks. I'll see what I can come up with.

Hm that's really interesting. That's all the data I have, but maybe I can take what you guys are giving me and figure something out.

Outside the box

The unit vector of continued fraction is 3.167

3.167.0.0 - is an IP address range owned by General Electric Company.

The continued fraction form is [3; 5, 1, 7, 2]

2 4 5 4 3 4 1 2 3 1 3 3
NEW PUZZLE
>the numbers could instead reference character qualities.
>N = 2 opening, 3 lines, 2 end points, or 2 verticies
>at the same time Z = the same qualities as N.
>Resulting that orientation is also included in the code...
>if we worked backwards thought...
NEW PUZZLE
>Acute Openings = 2, 2, 3 ... 0, 1, 2, 2, 1?, 2
but that doesn't seem to translate anything...

Vector
> Mathematics
IP address
> Internet reference
Fraction form
> not my cup of tea

Sorry, I'll leave this one for someone else.

with this little info (i.e. cypher text), it's pretty much down to guess work, you really need more to do any form of analysis

in other words, gl guessing ppl, i'm out

Definitely something to look into.

Aw shit that's confusing. I'll try to understand that, but not sure if it pan out.

Just trying to help, sometimes the Cicada puzzles and the like had solutions in separate fields. Mathematician here.

yeah, no, that's what I'm assuming is the case.

Thing is, I'm a business analyst, not a higher-math kind of guy. So, I'm willing to analyze something, but if I have to learn a new field to do it, I'll pass on what understanding I do have and call it a day.

The thing is, there is nothing to analyze, there are too few numbers to draw any conclusion, I can make 10 different coding algorithms that would produce 10 different senseful results out of those few numbers and 2 words that MIGHT have meaning

the answer is 1,1,2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,5

You had them in the wrong order, OP

Can you please explain the cipher and/or algo you used to solve this that gives it significance?

Yeah I would also like to know what that's supposed to mean

obviously he just sorted from low to high

very original

I appreciate it.

E E L N P U W Z Z

puwnz eelz

can i have the discord for later i have to sleep rn

top0r sehod inadc dnoiv t

spiral inwards, clockwise, starting from the top right