My rage is going out of bounds

My rage is going out of bounds...
Brazil...what a shit country is that?
I hate this whole monkey thing.
I dont ask to born in this shithole.
I want a local seller to sell me a 38, 357magnum or whatever.
I will post a video of a massacre, if someone could deliver me a local guns dealer.
Cold weapons, i dont care.
Just a .38 to make me feel a little better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Ser solitário não é um bom motivo para matar pessoas, cara.

Mas fala aí. O que está te frustrando tanto?

same bixa

BUMP

brazilian ISIS?

Normalmente nao interago com as pessoas neste lugar , mas como tu é BR bora lah.
Pq vc quer fazer isso mano ?
Alguem alguma vez te fez o mal ? Nao culpe os outros por aquilo que vc fez ou tenha deixado de fazer...
Se sua intenção for apenas machucar a vc mesmo vai em frente , o mundo nao precisa de pessoas como vc.
hero on cam

Brazil is a nice country with nice people, you're probably just a fat looser and you'd be one had you been born in another country. Kill yourself ;)

Ok, anão, you are not going to answer, so I am going to dive in anyway.

And I'm going to write in english because I have a slight suspicion you are going to respect me more I if do so.
Let me tell you something you should keep in mind:
People are miserable and sad every fucking where.

Those murder sprees in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Norway, Japan? Guess what? They are not all made by terrorists.

Most are made by young man, sad, frustrated, angry like you seemed to be.

Don't ge me wrong, anão, there are a lot of shit going on in Brazil. Fuck, if you want I'll help you list it. Just Regina Case and Faustão are things that would make me agree with you of how shitty this country can be.

But there are a lot of cool things going on for us. Maybe you don't see it, maybe you disagree with me, but there are.

I'm willing to bet you are middle class, so you probably have a comfortable life. You, like me, are one of the lucky ones. Can afford going to college without going bankrupt like amerifags, you can eat good food way cheaper than eurofags.

I understand you are angry. But I think it is not a matter of being angry with your country, it is some issues that you are having trouble dealing with.

If you think life would be better elsewhere, go for it. There are a lot of programs to work and live abroad. I encourage you to look for it.

But, dude, I promise you, this anger is going to follow you everywhere.

Misery doesn't have nationality.

Matar alguem não vai ajudar nada, tente fazer uma differença , tente mudar essa bagunça queos politicos Brasileiros fizerão.

Go to bed Ryan Lochte.

Dude fck off, nothing is better than Faustão

Matar alguém vai fazer diferença sim. Matar os políticos corruptos.

Vai nada, so vai acabar colocando mais bandido na merda desse congresso....

Na boa? É uma power fantasy que eu tenho, matar políticos corruptos em série.

Nenhuma capacidade, skill ou força moral para fazer isso, though.

Btw, não sou OP

It looks like a shithole to me

Brazil,neymar,samba,bunda XDDD

Sou o citado
Eu também, anão.
Penso que se a pessoa estiver com uma doença terminal ou coisa do tipo, e não tiver nada a perder (for um loser igual a mim), isso é uma boa forma de se utilizar os últimos momentos.

If you are a poor fag it is bangladesh. If you are midfag it is Greece. If you are a richfag you could as well be living in Monaco, with islands of poverty in the surrounding neighborhood.

Well said user.

I'd rather be drinking cold beer by the liter than busting my ass to pay bills, for what it's worth, even if surrounded by monkeys who want to steal shit I don't have.

You can be content wherever you are. Maybe you envy others who seem better adjusted to our shitty world. You've got to change your expectations. Your anger is probably justified, but I wouldn't count on the world to corroborate your vengeance. Just obliterate your enemies by out-surviving.

Come to the US, buy any gun you want and do whatever you like with it, nobody here gaf. Better yet, watch TV and let your illegitimate government turn your country into South Florida. Everyone will need a gun then.

whats your problem OP?
apparently brazil is like the tranny mecca aside from thailand maybe

half of Sup Forums would probably trade places with you in an instant

Pois é, ia fazer uma limpa.
Minha lista fantasiosa é bem democrática, a ideia é resetar mesmo.

Collor, Maluf, Feliciano, Bolsonaro, Dilma, Lula, Cunha. Sarney, Aecio Neves, e alguns babacas do PSOL e mais um monte do PT

Só para você ver como os BRs não tem político em quem confiar. É, nesse sentido tá foda.

Mas ainda sim não é motivo para sair matando gente inocente, OP.

Abra o seu coração. A gente escuta. A gente é legal.

Aren't gun laws real strict in Brazil?

They are. It is incredibly hard to get a license. Even if you have a license, you can't carry it around, unless you are a cop or on the military.

Buuuut, you can get very easily in the black market. If they catch you with it, you are fucked. But, you know, everyone has a friend who has a friend who can get a gun.

But, you know OP, don't. Not going to solve anything. Talk to us. We are cool.

Matar inocentes não resolve nada, cara.

Não faz isso, Todo mundo fica puto, mas não é motivo pra fazer massacre.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w

>and for the record, Rio 2016 sucked ass

are you retarded? probably just like to lap up the bullshit mass media feeds you

Se mata logo e deixa de ser viado

uma vez macaco sempre macaco! se mate OP.
>Dica do Pro você ficará aqui para sempre.
>SEU BIXA!

Struck a raw nerve, huh nigger? your country is a disgusting shithole full of thugs and should get nuked

At least Hillary is not going to be our president, faggot.

This sambanigger has a point. I'd rather be playing matrix bullet dodging in the more prosperous flavelas than be here for the ruination and civil war that Corrupt Clinton is bringing.