Hey Sup Forumsros, it's my bday today, no one came to visit me, guess I'm spending 30 years by myself...

Hey Sup Forumsros, it's my bday today, no one came to visit me, guess I'm spending 30 years by myself. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the laughs you've given me the past few years, you guys are my real family.

kill yourself

happy birthday comrade I will get dubs for you

ok 2nd try dubs comrade

ok 3rd try, trips for you friend??

Happy birthday!

No prop m8

trips or I kill myself goodbye comrade I try

go out to a bar, you need to get out there before the four-oh (40). find someone dude.

*prob im an idiot

happy wizard day OP

Happy birthday! Have mine in exactly a month.

Ay, happy wizarding crown ceremony.
Ill meet you there in eight more years

Happy Birthday Buy your self a tipsy cup.

HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY, op i was alone in my 24 bday but my Sup Forumsros where there for me, im 31 now and i had irl firends i even had a gf, but they all abandoned me... the ones that i can only trust, the ones that have been always there for me are my Sup Forumsros. so once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Fucking pathetic, just kys faggot

667: neighbor of the beast!

Happy birthday

I feel you man happy birthday good luck with life

Trips

post your private info and they'll ruin your life, though

Happy birthday, user.
Life will get better... maybe.
So stay strong.

Dude what are you doing. Go out and do something. Go make friends and party. Meet a cute girl(in real life not on eHarmony). Stop being such a pitiful wizard.

Happy birthday friend!

Happy Birthday mate . And if nothing else I'm honored to share today with you

if only life was this easy for all

happy bday

>30
>still caring about celebrating your birthday
dude grow the fuck up

this honestly is somewhat true.
I havent celebrated my birthday since i was 14 or 15

Happy birthday!
Dubs says kill yourself

Have a nice one then OP

this, I haven't since I was young as well, and not even Christmas, I just do it for my kids and niece now

I fucking saw the same exact post yesterday wtf op?

kill yourself pony fucker

>[insert year]
>not having two birthdays

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro

If this isn't copypasta then care of yourself, OP, have a good one

Hey OP, you have a post box you get mail at? I could send you a gift :)

You are an autist, who is 30. Mommy will be home after work to give you a cupcake with a candle on it and you can pick out ONE toy, she means it just ONE, from toys r us

OP here, wanted to say thanks for all the happy birthdays. And for the people saying that they haven't celebrated their birthdays in years, neither have I, I haven't had a party since I was 10. I was just hoping for a phone call from my parents or friends or someone to stop by.

Yeah for good boy points OP, 30 yeaars of tendies!!! hooray throw a tantrum loud enough and mommy might bring you tendies!!!

Happy birthday b. Buy an ounce of some loud and smoke your lungs away. OR backpage hoes my nigga winnnn 60-80$ n u fck a fine ass bitch. GL OP

Sorry, I don't want anyone to give me anything. I'm not trying to guilt anyone into buying me stuff, just wanted to hangout with you guys. Thanks anyways though.

Also, to anyone who thinks I'm a ponyfag, I'm not lol. I just saw that picture and decided to upload it.

If your cereal, then happy birthday to you user. I'm also 30, also alone, and I don't know if this place is a bless or a curse for me. I enjoy it regardless.

Always hoping for stuff huh? Never do anything for yourself, life happens when you are 30, people have families, that's life, get over it. If you truly want to be happy go be happy or wallow in your self pity. You think you got it so bad, you have internet access nigger, I had to walk my fat ass to the library for 2 weeks for a computer and only an hour of use. theres niggers out there that don't have the privilege of even looking at the webs, consider yourself lucky, you ungrateful fuck.

This is the most common threat on /b. are we really the best people to tell its your birthday. Half of the people on here will probably use that information to track you down and kill your mom

Well even if we don't give you anything, I guess that's okay because you got dubs!

MUCH LOVE /BRO! CHEERS!

Tits for broseph. Have a good one!

>implying there are cold blooded killers on Sup Forums
nigga are you even trying?

holy crap your fucked....
But weird, so, it all evens out. Go buy yerself a hooker and have a good one

For your birthday I give you my rarest pepe. Take care of it, it was my favorite of rarest pepes.

> niggers out there that don't have the privilege of even looking at the webs

check your sighted privilege you insensible fuckwad what if ur blind

I'm 31 & pretty much you. Except my boyfriend just dumped me and I feel this terrifying sense of loneliness. Like I don't have someone I've grown reliant on.

It's not a guilt trip, I actually enjoy doing that stuff. Some times I even make a friend.

This is true

So... Girl or faget?

That's so sad user. You actually think people give a fuck about you on Sup Forums.

Faget

I keep hearing that when you start closing on the 40s you biological clock ticks out and you'll feel like a complete failure for not having a family or someone altogether.

Sorry to hear about your situation Sup Forumsro. It's tough, especially when you've been with someone so long.
Don't let yourself fall into too much of a funk tho. You still have worth as a person. Don't look for another guy right away is my recommendation.

I couldn't start seeing someone any time soon even if I wanted. It'd be nice to have coffee or or find somebody to /tg/ with