Le bush did 9/11!!!

>le bush did 9/11!!!
>8.6 BNM!!!!

Is pitchfork the worst music publication in the world?

probably, idk

It's honestly shocking that anyone takes anything this site puts out seriously.

P4K fell a while ago

should be a 5.6

>Cry about pitchfork
>Mock people who take pitchfork seriously
>Post about pitchfork continuously
>Don't ever discuss the numerous alternative music sites out there that could benefit from word of mouth on Sup Forums
>Wonder why people still go to p4k

really gets the synapses firing

well-deserved score.

also this, how come we never talk about TMT even though they are significantly better than P4K?

>also this, how come we never talk about TMT even though they are significantly better than P4K?

people like op care more about crying than actual music discussion

These

Stop making posts about how awful Pitchfork is and contribute towards its inevitable and well-deserved irrelevance

t. Bush

>TMT
You mean the site that deducts points for albums if they come across as overly masculine?

??? The fuck are you talking about

It is a good album though

Are we going to get the best rap albums of the decade as a result of Trump's presidency?

It's definitely gonna make for some interesting music one way or the other

>getting worked this hard by El-P and Pitchfork
Lmao you guys are like the music version of marks in pro wrestling.

it's funny, often when i find a pitchfork review of some lesser known (not obscure, obviously, just lesser known than Solange and RtJ) music that I like through google, it's decent, quite informing, etc.

but then i read bullshit like this on Sup Forums

it's a good album, not worth a 8.6 but it's definitely better than the overrated piece of garbage that was RTJ2

why is Sup Forums bitching so hard on pitchfork?

You're joking right?

no

woke

Yes it is, that album is pretty good though.

What review sites have better opinions?

pitchfork is a liberal site. Get over it.

>caring about bitchfork

there's the issue

Yes pitchfork is shit, but Bush did do 9/11.

he's probably talking about the last rtj album review

it would've got 9+ if mike wasn't a berniebro

>TMT

TMT is just as social justice wacko as Pitchfork, their shit just doesn't get posted.

Honestly the best reviews are still Scaruffi, as his biases are clear and he listens to everything.

Bush was too incompetent to do 9/11.

Best case scenario was he had foreknowledge, that's about it.

Killer Mike is the absolute epitome of a reddit fedora. Fucks sake I can't believe I ever enjoyed that stupid hack's bullshit music.

>thinking the president actually makes decisions

how naive. the american government had previously thought of using attacks on itself to manipulate the population. this time they went with it.

They should be executed for their Frances the mute review alone. 9/11 was an inside job tho buildings don't just symmetrically collapse at free fall into their own footprint tbhq baka lmao fhamalam

I agree, that's another reason I'm saying Bush DIDN'T do 9/11.

>the best reviews are still Scaruffi,

this desu