Does anyone know how to pick up asian grills on a college campus? pic related

Does anyone know how to pick up asian grills on a college campus? pic related.

They are literally the easiest to pick up. Hard to get to put out, but they *all* want that second base with an American story.

Tldr, just actually try

Tell them you have an Asian fetish. They all have white guy fetish so they'll instantly drop their panties

Talk a lot about anime. If that fails, show them your ero doll collection.

Works every time.

Tell them you like sushi and ramen.

They will immediately let you huff their assholes.

where does the white guy fetish idea come from?
will definitely try though.

>WHERE THE YELLOW WYMYN AT?
Literal white nigger

This only works if you show them your mastery of the katana as well.

Asian women do not generally like their own men because of social issues. They are also raised in a society that adores the west overall. They also are raised to have the "impression" that black men are dangerous

Source? I have had 3 Korean girlfriends

Same place the Asian fetish comes from.

You can't blow your load all at once. He needs to save that for when he's organizing his bukkake gangbang.

wew lad

tbh I don't even know where it comes from

Oats/squats. Lift with your knees.

They look oriental and sexy to us, we look oriental and sexy for them.

Most niggers are objectively ugly so it doesn't work for them.

>we look oriental and sexy for them

ORIENTAL

adjective

1. of, from, or characteristic of Asia, especially East Asia.
"oriental countries"

synonyms: eastern, Chinese, Japanese
"his priceless collection of oriental art"

>sexy
yeh m8, i don't know how oriental I look. And wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose

Be enrolled in a STEM subject, be at least six feet tall, white, and reasonably handsome.

It's worked for me, though to be fair, I've never specifically been out for the asians, I've picked up a few.

gently?

>Oriental
Do you mean exotic, perhaps?

walk around with rice and noodles in your pocket

What do you expect from an american? They just shit words out of their assholes

Nah nigga, you gotta show them your skills. Once they witness your skill, they start calling you "Sensei" and will have undying devotion to you.

You also get bonus points for knowing all of the Naruto hand signs

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU. gonna walk around with rice and noodles. mention computer science. ez

no nigger
he means of the orient
slanty eyed lil fuckers

The same way as any other girl, you magnificent fucktard. Only difference is you must hide that you're targeting them. Why younger ppl think cultural differences are so fucking grand if they're living in your country is beyond me. If they are traditional, you don't have a chance anyways most of the time so don't sweat it.

Yeah, but he said WE look oriental to THEM. We aren't from the Orient. Exotic would make sense in that place, but not Oriental.

College in the usa?

This is total bullshit, except for the black guy part. His 'source' is bs too bc it comes from 3 koreans who wanted to be with him in the first place. Tons don't want you guys, so it's not worth trying, but who cares, plenty are open to non-asians and some want only that. Just don't get all up in your head about it or let them know you fap to asians every night.

> I dont fap to only asians
> I am decently handsome
> I am in STEM, Computer Science with spec in cyber security.
> am white

Not sure why STEM is important but if that's your 'ace in the hole' to make a girl wet, ...yay...for you? W/e, gl man.

This is an asian "masculinity" poster.

Asians are super easy, even if you are weirdo outcast. I litterly have some form of autism yet I slept two asian chicks and one became my gf.

Kek. What a fucking butthurt beta.

Stay mad you small dick chink. I'm still going to inseminate your women.

Ok, brosef. Enjoy. I really don't care. There's so many that are only down for asian, and vice-versa, it's ridiculous to get edged over it.

It's called reality, and it's true on almost every culture front. Just relax, breathe, and enjoy the fact there are lots who only want your kind, from lits of races. No need to be offended and breathe heavily.

More like woman are eady, you beta cucks make everything way too damn complicated. Retard faggots have girls all the time. They're usually more fucked up and uglier than the guy, but at that level, as long as she's alive right?

Be a driver for Uber, Lyft, etc.

Of course you'll have to pick up other people too, but such is life.

Found the jap

Get them to bend over, legs slightly apart ...
Then basically pick them up like a six-pack

It's him! Qdpie

Like any other type of girl. Go to parties, study with them, etc. unless you like fobs. I dont know about fobs cause i dont really like them.

Pic related current asian gf