People getting Trapped

People getting Trapped

kek

kek
bumping the shit out of this

this video makes me sad

yeah really funny. fags like this need to be stabbed, especially if they video tape it.

i'd of course do it later, assuming i knew where they live and such. don't screw around with a mans feelings.

what in the fuck?

Aren't you a special snowflake?

Kek

bump

"Goddammit, not again"

honestly if i brought a girl home from a bar and it turned out to be a trap i would beat the shit out of him and kick him out.

Kek

dubaroos

Dubabonkerz

I don't get that they think I'll be cool with it when I find out!

You know, tell me after we leave the bar, but WaY before we get back to my place and no hard feelings.

"Don't make me feel insecure, wahh"

Or how about don't waste my time and money on something that I'm not interested in? It's a stupid, and very potentially dangerous move for a trap to pull that shit.

She*

>People getting Trapped
He ends up fucking the hell out of the trap

dubaroos

if it has a penis its a man.. no point in arguing

Oh boo hoo, you saw a cock. Do you need a hug you faggot? Why don't you stop being so insecure and fuck a trap.

dubaroos

>60791▶
>People getting Trapped
I'm glad I'll never be trapped, have a foot fetish and I can tell from a mile away gross guy feet, and even if I was turned on by their hot little petite body and nice fake tits I would know that would always be there and itwould make me dry heave

Not if they identify as a female.

I'd let that trap rub hir balls over my face

whoa watch that edge, you might hurt yourself

bump

Because I don't want to fuck a man, simple

dubaroos

sauce?

I would be so angry if i wasnt told before i kissed it that it was trans.

This is my favorite type of thread, for pure hilarity

I think all the fags on here like traps because they're easier to fuck than an actual girl so they just go diamonds for them

molyneaux is a moron

>walking away from A+ boipucci and cute feminine dick

What a fucking faggot

I'm transgender and all the hate is why I never try to date anyone.

Same here. Although you can see the size of the bulge at the beginning of the web, so even if you couldn't tell he wears a men's 10 shoe or bigger, you'd have a huge tip off.

You said you would stab her if you found out she was trans. That makes you a insecure, transphobic faggot. kys.

How about telling someone you have a cock and balls before having sex?

Fucking retard.

Good. Keep yourself to yourself, mentally ill faggot.

How about telling someone you have a cock and balls before having sex?

Fucking retard.

Yeah! And black lives matter!

good to see hate works once in a while

Its more then that, like I get guys chatting me up or hitting on me all day and I have to like make an excuse to leave because if I said I was trans even in a public space I think my safety would be in danger. Thank god for the hitachi magic wand.

will do :(

Sorry dude, that really sucks :(

Not poster of what you just replied to btw, obviously wouldn't stab them but I am secure being straight. Being led on saying they're a woman would piss me off because i'm into that

So how does it work? I am very clean, have a great job, never even had a ticket, drinks sometimes, never does drugs, and my apartment is spotless, I like any kind of music, I can cook anything, and I am funny. Oh yeah but enjoy your "real girl' skanks who cheat and fuck your life up, really swell you fucking moron.

If you tried to sleep with me and pulled out your cock i would straight up pull a knife on you

Look at it like this. If youre passable and desierable you could do damaged by tricking guys into sending money for nudes then never sending nudes. Bam easy monies

Go back to tumblr, shitstain
Born with a penis = a man and no amount of hormones, plastic butchery, psychoterapy and feely feels liberal hugboxes will ever change that

Seek help

Pic somewhat related

It's not going to change

> she was trans

Call me transphobic if that makes you happy, I get it, the kids of the MTV generation are all into power words.

I am not a faggot, you wanting to fuck such a thing makes you one without a doubt.

eh, being trans isn't an illness. And what value is there in using your own insecurities to try to hurt someone else>? Never got that.

dubaroos

>i'm not gay
>i'm not gay
>i'm not gay
>i'm NOT gay!
....fuck.

>i would straight up pull a knife on you
oh so you are going to threaten my life yet some how i'm the crazy person? Jesus dude, denial much?

>tried to sleep with me
>straight up pull a knife on you

Don't listen to these virgin fags, there are plenty of guys out there who will date trans people.

kys
kys.

sauce?

Boy, girl, little of both. None of my business... but kissing a stripper? That's fucking disgusting.

One doctor who is mega christian doesn't absolve the work of thousands of doctors world wide. Transition is the cure for gender dysphoria.

why? If you were making out with a dude and enjoying it and then got freaked when you got to the cock, that seems like if you should knife anybody it should be yourself for being an insecure idiot.

gimme sauce

>being trans isn't an illness

If you think you are a woman, but you have a penis and XY chromosomes, something is wrong in your head m8

Deal w/ it

>Transphobic
Not afraid of them, it's not a fucking woman it's a man that looks like one, so don't lead someone on without saying you have a cock

He has studies and statistics too

>thousands of doctors worldwide

Are saying what?
They're probably not saying what you think they're saying

Says TRANS 500 in the back. He's just dumb.

That guy gets it.

only a gay/mentally ill person would say that fucking faggot the world could do without people like you

Even if it was a girl that's a cuck thing to do. He deserved to get chucked by throne and his side hoe mark

I dunno

Its something that can't be fixed, not with torture, therapy, or anything but transition. I was subjected to hell by doctors who tried to cure me, electro shock, sensory deprivation, but I still wanted to be a girl. Now I look and live as one but just because I haven't had the money for my final operation I am some how tainted and un lovable.

It keeps you away from trapping people fag

I'd love to drill you, where ya from?

do you tell the men and women you try to have sex with you have a cock? Do you tell them it's only 4 inches, dont they have a right to know you wont satisfy them? Do you tell women and men you can't dance and so you'll likely be shit in bed?

All trans should kys.

dubaroos

Pics

This makes me happy, now go become an hero.

Please show me the source you got he is mega Christian from
He is also, in my opinion, 100% right, and religion has nothing to do with it

>He has studies and statistics too
Which are totally biased because he is one man. Any good science needs research that other scientists approve of. Its like the vacines lead to autism bullshit was because the media looked at the work of one single doctor who was lying. Being trans is a brain crosswire sort of speak and you simply can't operate on that part of the brain with our current tech.

dubaroos

post face... are you hot and passable?

Ahhhh, is the little faggot afraid of trans woman? Is your little cock not enough to satisfy a woman? You afraid she's gonna laugh at you? kys.

Nigga, it's time you admit you are the faggot here

You know lips dont know gender. Give it a taste imagine it's your uncle.

>in my opinion
you a doctor? no, just some pre teen bigot. Fuck yourself asshole. I bet if you walked by me irl you would think I was hot, fucking retards like you never learn...

>Being trans is a brain crosswire sort of speak and you simply can't operate on that part of the brain with our current tech.
aka mental illness

>If I oversimplify the argument, then I must be right!
No you fucktard, it's the principle of telling them you're a man in girl's clothes, stick to your trannies if you can't get real women

cumiko

20% of people who transition still suffer gender dysphoria. Here is another thing, the sexuality of the person can change under transition. Either way, you are fucked if you are a progressive saying homosexuality is innate, or saying transitioning is the solution to gender dysphoria.

Jump off a fucking bridge you abomination. You deserve all the hate you're getting by trying to be a fucking special snowflake.

Oh what is wrong? You scared of a little dick? Daddy not have a big enough one for you? You sad? You want to kill yourself?
No one likes you
NO one does.
I know

I like dicks, and I'm not ashamed of it.

> pre teen

Using age as an insult? Right, verily you are not the bigot.

>woman
Sorry im straight i would never intend on 'satisfying' someone of the same gender.