Feels bread

Feels bread
Whats bothering you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYua80VEcBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason. Said she needs a couple days to figure things out. am sad.

I like this boy alot and he likes me but he lives too far away to meet up with and have nasty ass sex with.

know the feel

I can't get dubs

friendzoned feelsbadman.jpg

Suck on my Gay ass Dubs Fag!

What do you think you did wrong?

mom fucked me over so hard, ruined my life

What she do?

Probably not feels thread worthy but I feel like shit so... yeah

Over the last few weeks I met a girl who was absolutley amazing, a bit shy and awkward but amazing non the less.

we liked the same shows, books, video games, music ect. on saturday I decided to grow a pair and ask her out after a few hours of being a pussy (over message so if she felt weirded out or anything I could just let her ignore it). her exact message was

Hey, fk dude I'm so awkward in situations like this so I'm sorry it's really cool that you told me yourself i wouldn't have had the guts lmao. Honestly it's flattering that you do like me all I've been talking about is my shit for the past few weeks, But dude you could legit do so much better than me :')))

I got friendzoned and I couldn't feel worse, i've been dumped loads and I haven't felt this bad

want full story?

ye

Yeah, sure

I'm quitting heroin and feel no will to survive.

dude dont feel bad
met a chick and fell in love
she literally loved me back too
turned out she was mentally fucked and loved other guys too and she didnt want to hurt me with it
so she didnt want to go out
red flag
cried a few nights
now ignore the fuck out of her

I'm banned on Sup Forums.
VPN don't work.

The double dubs command jt

>scrawny + hairy
>antisocial + awkward
>possibly drove away girls that i couldve dated
fuck u red pill

I've only ever met one person who understands me on a mental level. I broke down the other night and told her everything about my life and she laughed at it with her friends the next day. I burned all the bridges I had left and I've never felt so alone.

its a lot more in depth than this
it 404'd a bit ago, but no one saw it.
i left out a lot here but my mother set me up for disaster since young.

I want to get my gf into america....but I also want a Trump presidency.
I am in a pickle.

Just made my own thread about it. Wanna die.

I really like this post

I had seven months to get an internship in the security business and I failed. Now my mom is gonna tell me to kill myself again and I won't be able to face my "friends" ever again.

It's leg day

bought a house.
let gf move in.
together 3.5 years.
my best friend is my bro.
he and his wife hate my gf (brothers wife was originally the cunt who started it all)
its gotten to the point where my gf is excluded from all group friend activities and cabt get along with my fam.
she doesnt want to deal with that (i dont blame her)
stuck between family and gf.
what do?

Ride dat gf off into the sunset

Gf fuck them if they don't like her. Don't let them take away your love

depends on how much you love your gf...

/b understands bro.
we are here for you...fgt

I'm glad

>be me
>be 3rd year in college
>be Sup Forums autistic (no gf ever, still a virgenfag)
>Hang with group of friends since freshman year
>one of them is a grill
>develop feeling for her
>can't tell her because she's in a relationship

>ff to end of last year
>she breaks up with her bf
>instaboner.exe
>its summer time
>she gets a research thing far away
>our friend group is messeging constantly bc its not the 1500s
>says she found a "cute boy"
>sadness.jpg
>she tells us he's asexual and not interested
>thankyougod.allah

>ff to now
>new semester
>first time she's single in forever
>nows my shot
WAIT A SECOND!!!
>she talks to our friend group like we're friends
>talking about trying to find a cute boy
>amInotCute.onion
>realize she probably doesn't have feelings for me.
>still need to know for sure
>hit her up with a "we need to talk" in the morning
>plan to meet in the meeting
>plan to write this post the whole day
>just know that she doesn't like me romanticly
>Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You.mp4
>try to think of the least crigne way to tell her i like her
>get to her place
>Straight up just tell her I like her
>she thinks i'm joking
>imserious.min.js
>shitsAwkward.css
>Tells me she thinks of me as a friend and she values that
>tries not to date friends
>all that shit
>MFW

I figure I'm probably going to die alone.

At least I got dubs and the new Avalanches album is good.

ah i do love her. alot.
but dat single life is also goddamn tempting.
probably better off without her.
feel like she has been using subtle manipulation but cant prove anything.
but my fam are assholes as well.

I'm unsure if I want to hook up with her. She lives far away and I don't have the money to visit her that often

>I figure I'm probably going to die alone
Dubs confirm.

▲ ▲

fuck off, vlad

that was pretty funny

Decided to stop studying Japanese/studying for the JLPT for now, and instead focus on my coursework and learning Mandarin. Going to re-learn Korean while I'm at it. Not studying Japanese, I feel as though I've broken off from the Borg Collective, since it took up so much of my time. Not entirely sure if this was the right thing to do, but I couldn't stand opening the Japanese books again.

How old are you, 15?

▲ ▲

Just gotta text from her
>I don't want to date friends. It's a dangerous game I don't want to play.
Fuck.

Fuck...

FUCK........

girlfiend left me for a faggot who claims he has cancer FeelsBadMan

Girl from work who I like was sending some weird signals. Thought she had some interest but after some jerking around, Im done with this shit. I want to find someone who will actually give me the time of day.

Im actually talking to another girl who I connect with better. She was dating this dude since I known her but we kind of lost touch last semester. I tried finding her on Facebook last week but no luck.

Then a couple of days ago, I see she sent me a friend request and we've been talking again. We share more in common, and she's fucking smart and into science and research, so I actually have something I have a lot of interest and passion to share with.

If he does, wait a few weeks

fuck off, no matter what happens, you'll never be more than a mistake to her.

I can't snap out of weed and return to my old self. It has been years and so many wasted opportunities.

cringe :(

18 yo
> never had a gf
> not much friends
> not really good looking face
> poor around wealthy people

Been there too many times

I'm stuck on Sup Forums instead of going out and getting a gf/bf

Why do they hate your gf? It all depends on this reason.

Need to go to bed, but not tired.

You're me, except I'm 20. The next 2 years aren't any better. Enjoy the smaller things in life, like cocaine.

neck yourself weeb

i don't know what, but there is something that makes me want to yell "FUCK" and kill myself sometimes

Bloodrelations don't mean shit. If they're assholes you should tell them to fuck off no matter who they are. I'd stick with the one I chose to love and not ones I was forced to love

No need to be rude, just ignore it dude lol

i know nobody selling it, only kids selling weed

Yeah, and having feels that don't go anywhere.

I fear I may be returning to my old weed ways. I feel the temptation coming on...

18 year old virgin fag,
.Earlier today
>go on grindr in hotel lobby,
>find guy 27 feet away,
>hotel manager comes out of office,
>it's him,
>he takes one look at me and goes "nope"

I've never had sex without having to pay for it.

Like a mistake that she should've dated me? Or I am a mistake being alive?

So I was molested as a child, and now I'm scared of old men and i have mental problems. I never told anyone and I probably won't get help ever.

It's not for no reason. They don't give you a legitimate reason if they left you for someone else.

But am I still a weeb? I mean, I've realized the...'error' of being a weeb, and no longer see the point in doing typically-weeb stuff. Watching anime is more like a chore now, since I've learned to appreciate Korean dramas and variety shows instead (fucking LOVE Korean movies). I also see Mandarin as being much more useful, and don't even bother with 'weeb' trading card games anymore. Weib Schweiss? NO. I prefer Xiangqi, as it only took me a few minutes to learn and it's been around for centuries (and I don't have to spend hundreds on pieces). I regret going to an anime convention I went to earlier this year, and won't go again next year.

I don't know. Maybe I'm a 'graduated weeaboo.'

at least you're not a virginfag

is it bad to be a 18 yo virgin ?
i feel like most people find it unacceptable
i always try to hide it

hhahaahaha

at least u had

i don't think so

Our society forces us to think it would be bad.
Personally, I think that it´s totally to be a virgin with 18!

>road side drug test now more common then ever in AUS
>being responsible
>stopped smoking marijuana for sake of driving too work without being arrested
>been smoking for about 8 years
>mostly pissed off
>not sleeping properly
>never been a drinker, slowly becoming an alcoholic
>kill me please?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYua80VEcBk

All of you are twelve and I feel guilty for talking to you.

Idk man but it sucks when you're horny and can't even get some guy who's looking for user sex to let you suck his dick

Basically realizing that women only like cool guys and not guys without a personality who just seem plain

please kys keem

Check'd

I mean sure dabble once every few months or even once a month but not ever fucking couple of hours, trust me you are better now than after if you were to get high constantly. I am 27 now and should have been a fucking teacher by now, but just wasted the last 4 years. Have one year left of college and too chicken shit and depressed to go back and finish it. Professors will remember me.

Stop talking about yourself and you might get laid
>no offense

:( but i'm not supposed to take advice on girls from people younger than me.

I´m lonely, have few friends, have almost no social contact beside work and university. My life just sucks for me. Also got fat because of pills I have to take.

What? No. Be someone who's interesting to talk about dumb dumb.

>mfw people found out i'm still a virgin
guy : oh i feel sorry for you user
his gf : you are such a nice guy, why don't u have a gf ?!

Fuck...
This girl that's become a big part of my life for 5 years and I love her and we dated once but I might lose her as my closest friend

I was an asshole to her for some reason and we had a thing going on and I fucking ruined it. Now she's into another guy and is all over him

We almost ended for good but I swore I'll change and stop being an asshole and I did but today something slipped out of my mouth just this ONCE and she hates me for it and doesn't want to talk to me.

Feels fucking bad man.

Leg day every day faggot.

So everybody gets touched. Don't let that stop you from doing what you like in life and letting the past control you I mean no one knows so why should you act and think differently? Think less of it and focus and do others things that interest you and it will fade from your consciousness. Unless you want to think of a shitty time in the past you can't change constantly.

Kai, get over it.

same man. fucking same. I hope they come soon tho.

Halo 5's art style is terrible...

No Man's Sky was a disappointment.

I got diagnosed with a yeast infection on my penis and was given Canestan to take. It still hasn't gone away and I think it might be HPV

>27 yo
>Only friends are a bunch of edgy teens on an anonymous imageboard who I spend most of my time insulting/being insulted by

Someone have the baw thread pic about a lone cameljokey befriend a american doctor in teamfortress, and so he get killed?

the us government is bothering me we did 9/11 illuminati cover up smoke weed every day

fucking censorship is bothering me
fucking... people not doing or saying anything is bothering me.

sometimes Sup Forums talks about some real shit, but it's not like we are a reputable source of information and, in fact, people tend to turn their heads away from us.

tl;dr america is bothering me.