DCEU Rumors From WB Studios

- Charles Roven isn't the only one leaving the DCEU as producer as Deborah Snyder will also be leaving after Justice League.

- There were some changes done to the Justice League script. Zack Snyder added nightmare sequences in the Batman v. Superman script that weren't written by Chris Terrio and he planned on doing nightmare sequences for all of the Justice League members but the studio put the brakes on those plans. However, there will be a scene that ties into Batman's nightmare in the film. The nightmare sequences alone would have cost an extra 35 million dollars alone.

- Geoff Johns has suggested a team of creative minds to join him in creating the DCEU. Jon Berg will be taking care of the business side of things.

- Zack Snyder's next project won't be a DCEU film. He will be working on a remake of The Illustrated Man.

- Ben Affleck's Batman will be getting a trilogy. Suicide Squad also has a sequel in development. A first draft for the Man of Steel sequel has been recently submitted.

- The Flash movie might be delayed and replaced by Shazam.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o
manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WB executives being plebs as always.

>The Flash movie might be replaced by Shazam.
What the fuck?

Channing Tatum should be Shazam, give up on Gambit dumbo

Gambit is already canned

Source ?

I would be very upset if Flash Is delayed

>LOOK AT THE TOP OH HIS HEAD

But it's so in character for Barry to be late.

El justo xD

Kill yourself taco

>The nightmare sequences alone would have cost an extra 35 million dollars alone.

AND THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN WELL WORTH IT

THANKS NORMIES THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

Nah. The Flash batcave cameo and Martha grave scene weren't needed.

The nightmare sequences in Batman v Superman were completely unnecessary and fucked with the flow of the film. You're an idiot if you think the studio should've spent over $30 million on more of that shit.

Martha's grave scene was the whole point behind "MARTHA?". It showed how obsessed Batman is over her.

that was the nightmare scene at the beginning where Batman remembers that "Martha" was the last thing his father said before dying.

>source: my ass

The real question is who should play Billy. Unless they did some sort of Chris Evans shit where they hire a teenager instead of a 10-year old, then stage it/edit it/shoot it so he's a buff Shazam and a dyel Billy.

Actually that sounds awesome. Except for the teenager part. Hmm.

We already have a very successful Flash television series.

that kid from Jurassic World

It's interesting that Shazam (Captain Marvel) was *more* popular than Superman or anyone else for a long time, yet today he's a literally who. It's not that he's less iconic in pop culture; that happens sometimes. It's that literally nobody knows who he is.

The younger one will be 15 this year. He'd be like 16 or 17 by the time shooting started.

I guess casting a kid or teen isn't that hard. The adult actor has to be a convincing child personality though and not be incredibly annoying because of it.

>Deborah Snyder will also be leaving after Justice League.
One Wonder Woman casting too late.

>implying they care about tv series
Also Flash is shit

With very inconsistent writing

I was pleasantly surprised by Gadot. I don't think she looks the part much, but I thought she played her well considering the material.

If Wonder Woman fails it'll be because of the script and direction (or if she phones it in), not just how she looks.

>DCEU

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ANYMORE
The only thing I want to hear from DC is "Zack and Debra Snyder have been fired". They can fuck off until then.

>DCEU

>Deborah Snyder will also be leaving after Justice League
>after Justice League
>after
>not immediately fired

DCEU can go suck a dick

Who'll direct MoS2?

>I thought she played her well considering the material.

Like in Whatever Woman? Yeah, played it perfectly

Jackie chan

He is a better director than snyder

>All these Marveldrones
Go whine someplace else kids

He's better than anyone in capeshit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o

>DCEU

Go home WB
You're drunk

>yfw "Kino" is Chinese for "Jackie Chan"

>There were some changes done to the Justice League script.

According to Mayimbe it was completely rewritten

>B-b-but BvS was a success, it made 870 million

the looks suck

now i have a face for this failure.

got damn the marvel drones are out in full force today

I hope the Snyders are raped and murder by disgruntled DC fanboys

>Comparing Snyder's mediocre cape flick to Plato and Shakespeare

Holy fuck your Down syndrome knows no bounds.

Go to bed Trump

Did you forget gal gadot is jewish?

I agree. I think he'd be great.

You're welcome. Already sounds better than the best parts of BvS.

Hi, we're the Snyder's!

How do you want your cinematic universe senpai?
What's that? Miscast and horribly written? OKAY YOU GOT IT SENPAI!

How about terrible incoherent scripts and bad editing? Yeah? We got you covered! Batman will be raped in the next movie! YOU'RE WELCOME!

Don't blame NORMIES for Zack Snyder's terrible directing.

She isn't wearing heels in that pic, is she?

No, she is standing on the crushed dreams of a million DC fanboys

>tfw read all of these texts for my degree
>tfw literally none of them has any significant similarity or relevancy to BvS whatsoever
>tfw DCucks pad out this .jpg with comics to try and make it look more imposing

Desperation reeks.

Not even a DCuck, but it WAS a success in terms in terms of pure numbers, and that's not even taking into consideration tax breaks and merchandising.

>it WAS a success in terms in terms of pure numbers

Cool story, but no. How much do you think marketing/promotion was on BvS?

For $35m, they could make The Neon Demon 7 times over
Just think about that

>Batman will be raped in the next movie!
So progressive
Truly the shackles of plebdom have been cast off capeshit finally
Bless you Snyder

>Still using cool story in 2016
That's how we know we won

Go to bed Donald

All up, probably the full reported amount. Really, if most popcorn movies had to break a billion to make a profit, the studios would be broke years ago.

Kid actors are awful. And since these flicks have a couple years inbetween each one, even hiring a kid will lead to him being an adult by the end.

>The nightmare sequences alone would have cost an extra 35 million dollars alone.

>tfw read all of these texts for my degree
>all these texts
What, you mean those 4?
Plato's republic which is the basis for modern philosophy and sets out justice and authority, that didn't relate to either film? You fucking serious?

The Holy Bible - are you really gonna deny the blatant, in-your-face Jesus allusions and religious symbolism?

Hamlet - Superman's dad, supreme adviser, murdered by General Zod who then comes to kill superman. To explain BvS would need a fucking long post, but there are enough of them around. I take it you haven't been on Sup Forums long?

Never read Le Morte D'Arthur, but assuming it talks about King Arthur, then the entirety of BvS was one long parallel to that story

Seriously, either you're a liar or didn't pay attention in your degree and got it from shitty community college/polytechnic

Hollywood accounting.

I heard Cavills hairline won't be returning for Justice League

>couldn't speak english
>flat line delivery
>"tough" model face during the fight
>played her part well

I agree with the similarities, but BvS is the equivalent of tracing a Picasso with Crayons.
>A for effort, Snyder. But your movie is still nonsensical.

>870 million on a 400 million dollar budget
>profit

>Wonder Woman with blue eyes and boobs

Is that the joke?

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

>Deborah Snyder will also be leaving after Justice League.

>donald
>bad
mcucks

Who are you quoting?

>Dat feel when we'll never get a faithful adaptation of Section 8

Blacks would just call it racist cause it wasn't about blacks anyways

I liked the nightmare sequences.
I thought the movie was a 7/10.
And that chase sequence was great.
The Doomaday shit was 3/10 garbage, and there were a couple flow problems.

A bizzare tangent, but I'd rather have a Hitman TV series, guess they'd have to call it DC's Hitman to separate from the movies.

Should've made that before Preacher

Reminder that if you still claim Lex Luthor's motivation or the Martha scene make no sense, or are badly written you're simply an immature contrarian who refuses to listen.

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/

The correct way to say it is "in the can"...

"Canned" is not a thing unless you're talking about food or your job when your boss finds out how useless you are.

>Plebs on Sup Forums

Lmao

Probably be easier just to call it Noonans Bar and have most the episodes start off with Tommy and the gang drinking

Snyder refers to Plato a shit ton in his films kid.

No idea about shakesphere though

need more like these please

Normally it wouldn't have to, but keep in mind....

A. Between how much it took to make the movie, WB sunk about $400mil into this movie. This is the starting amount they have to make to make a profit. Now remember that theaters aren't kind-hearted charity organizations who play these movies for free and subsist entire on concession stand sales, and double that for the approx 50% box office sales they take, and you have a movie that needs to make $800mil JUST to break even, at minimum. It took them almost a month and a half to hit this number. Currently, it's only around $900mil, so in all they've only made about $100mil in profit. Big budget movie studios aren't going to take 2 years to do a movie that's barely going to make any money.

B. This is a Batman vs Superman movie. Two of the biggest fictional characters of all time, one of which can carry a movie on his name alone. This is a film even the most diehard Marvel shill was expecting to make a billion, no sweat, with numbers as high as 1.5 billion being considered.

C. Whatever your opinion of it, Civil War, a movie that only existed as a reaction to BvS being made, broke a billion in 2 weeks.

>movie theaters are charity organizations
The studio doesn't get 100% of the box office sales. They usually get around 50%, in the US at least. Less in other countries.

>250 mill
why do people keep increasing the actual cost wherever people bring up budget?

Holy fucking shit those are some amazing posters

Nooo but I like flash and the nightmare sequences

The MoS one really is.
Don't care for the BvS one so much.

ive never read a comic but isnt superman supposed to be like super strong?

150mil for budget, 250mil for marketing, so 400mil total.

I'm not sure where you get the idea people keep increasing it, it's been consistently argued that 400mil is the baseline assumption ever since the movie came out.

>amazonian
>expecting perfect english accent
And this is why we can't have nice things

amazing source their OP

He's been weakened by Kryptonite gas

its hilarious how much hate Zack and Deborah get from you retards. seriously. How fucking jealous are you of Zack that he has a

>beautiful wife
>rich af
>one of the best if not the very cinematographer of our generation
>/fit/ as fuck
>tall
>not afraid to take risks

are you people really this jealous and insecure that a man can have everything and still have a wonderful life? do you really think typing hateful words in a nigerian pottery forum will make you even achieve an iota of what he has?

truly pathetic

as long as snyder doesn't assassinate aquaman and flash in JUST league I'll be happy

Jon Hammering would be A perfect Captain Marvel/Shazam

We already know who is Shazam, he was already cast

he has no career so he could be down for a franchise

Hey 338 guy, you're not getting a (you)

"Canned" in this context is short for "shitcanned", ie. discarded, dumped. Fox dropped Gambit from its schedule a couple months ago.

If you were to say "The Gambit movie is is in the can" it would mean that it was finished and awaiting release. Which it isn't.

He's playing Black Adam though, Shazam's nemesis. Damn shame too, joel Edgerton would've been better,