LETS GO DENMARK

POST YOUR MOTHER FUCKING FACE WHEN DENMARK BEATS BRAZIL 7-1 TONIGHT

It's tomorrow you dingus.
You fags are really obsessed

>w-we don't really care guys
>h-honestly
ITS LITERALLY IN YOUR HOME FUCKING COUNTRY, IN A GROUP WITH DENMARK, SOUTH AFRICA AND GOD DAMNED IRAQ

YOU CAN DAMAGE CONTROL ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU CANT STOP YOUR INEVITABLE SHITSTORM

prepare to get upset, OP, because I guaran-fucking-tee you that both this match and the South Africa vs. Iraq match will be rigged.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is /judô/ here?

Yep, it's in our home, but you cleary don't be any idea how we all are tired from your team.

They epitomize all that is corrupt and wrong with the country.

Our team is shit mate. Don't get your hopes up.

I wish

This desu.

Couldn't even beat Iraq

>additional time
>7 minutes
>draw
We're in freefall in this semen slurping sport

I'd Judoka if you know what I mean

don't forget South Africa had a player red carded.

>didn't even qualify
>against Honduras

btw how come Neymar got on the team? I thought the teams wouldn't let the players on the national olympics teams

Every team has the right to play with 3 older than 23yo players. That they play or not depends on the player and the team.

No idea, maybe being the host influenced it somehow but to tell you the truth he's been shit so far, dude can't even sprint properly lately. Worrying.

We literally brought our Z-team. I have literally only heard of TWO of the guys playing in our entire squad.

Brazil should stomp us easily.

our z-team is probably better than our a-team

Denmark ended up losing that game. It was one of the GOAT games from 98. 3-2 final. When was the last time we had a QT finish in the WC like that?

Me and my friends would copy that celebration all the time.
GOAT scandinavian player

us either kek

it has a dingle fyi