What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Dude weed lmao

Dude weed lmao

Sandler-tier conman

His adaptation of Preacher is weird, but I don't think I hate it.

Dude
Weed

I had hoped that Neighbors would have bombed, but he made it so cheap that it was almost impossible for it to do that.

unfunny fat jew douche dude wee lmao

I liked him in Kung-Fu Panda as Mantis.

He tried to work hard to get to where he is and got lucky that Judd noticed him. He did stand up when he was a kid, him and jewbro worked on scripts together, he's not some Landis, that's for sure.
But his range is very, very limited.

Why are jews so tribal when it comes to the casting of their movies?

I look at the main actors in this guy's movies : 70% jews and the rest mainly for non-whites.
Meanwhile lots of jewish in the cinema/tv industry are pushing #OscarSoWhite and shit of the same kind while non-jew whites are actually a minority among the nominated.

How is such hypocrisy even allowed? Why are jews acting so surprised when people become antisemitic because of that?

He got paid thousands of dollars for less than 5 lines of dialogue in the first movie. Hell, he wasn't even voice acting, simply just talking into the mic.

His first few movies were pretty funny. I loved Superbad. He obviously has a pidgeon hole that he put on himself, but whatever. There's definitely worse guys that Sup Forums should probably shit all over.

abloo hoo hoo. Dude do you really think the world is fair when it comes to peoples' cashflow? Get fucking real.

My favourite work of his so far has been in Monsters vs Aliens

UHHUAGHUAGHUAGHUAGH

Hahaha dude weed lol

Over rated. Just your typical mediocre Hollywood boy, you know.

Regardless of what you think about his lesser movies, you have to admit This is the End is probably one of the greatest comedies of this decade

He's a funny dude, but with a sensitive progressive feminist side.

He's one of the very few cis males that i respect

Sandler blows Rogan & co out of the water.

Sandler is a lazy hack that makes lazy hacky shit so he focuses on kids movies, Netflix trash and material just for his fanbase. Rogan thinks he has talent so he adapts other people's creations, tries to play dramatic roles and indulges is terrible vanity projects way above his talent level. Rogan legitimately tried to play a superhero in a serious superhero movie in which he was meant to be taken seriously. Rogan acted alongside Fassbender in a Aaron Sorkin written Danny Boyle directed film. Rogan made a drama about dealing with cancer. Rogan tried to make a high fantasy film. Fuck him and his ego.

DUUUUUUDE LIKE
WEED BRO

Seth Rogen isn't like that shut up

Stop posting a jew conspiracy to every single jew you see

he was good in 50/50

What's that movie whete he plays a screwball pothead but ends up being the voice of reason at the end?

He's a wanker. And so is Chloe Moretz. Godly legs and all.

It's not his fault that he has more than enough retards who follow him mindlessly, if you are from 14-18 and smoke weedalldayevryday'n'play xbawx420, he is probably your pop icon .

Every generation has their drug ambassador that makes them feel OK with what they are doing to their body(bcause its cool to lower your IQ for 99.9% all the while thinking you are really smart) , my gen had cheech and chong, this gen has this fat, bigbrested Canadian.

Only thing worst than being an ambasador for some drug is trying to be something else

Oy vey, it's just a coincidence!

he was still a weed head in 50/50 though

D U D E

W E E D

L M A O

That's not a conspiracy when it's in plain sight. It's just vile tribalism.

Nothing pisses me off more than "socially aware" comedians.

Too many people buy into the "It's true because it's funny" mentality.

Don't you mean "it's funny because it's true?"

No.

"True because it's funny."
As in, when false information is presented in an interesting format, these kids are more inclined to believe it.

DUDE KEK LMAO

Funny ten years ago, over stayed his welcome.

Should have stayed as a second banana, too. He is just not interesting enough as a leading man.

Oh. That's just called America.

Infotainment and "reality" TV.

IS THIS REAL LIFE

DUDE JEWS CANT PLAY BAD GUYS LMAO

>Its real
TOP KEKOLD

kek, seth was like really trying hard not to appear butthurt

>Literally SHUT IT DOWN: The post

Please tell me he divorced her for this.

Fucking leftist kike

>you have to admit This is the End is probably one of the greatest comedies of this decade

You mean Pinapple Express? This is the end got really lazy after the great first act.

just a level above rob schneider.

Ehaheheheheahe or however the fuck he laughs but his movies are bro tier. Except for funny people, Adam sandler needs to quit his job

I like him, I think he and his movies are legit funny. Probably my favorite comedic actor outside of Paul Rudd.

Best laugh in the biz.
He's not the funniest comedian around but he might me the most likable on screen.

Can't tell if he is being funny or retarded

Hasn't written anything good since Pineapple Express short of maybe the first half of This Is The End.

I hope he gets raped to death by a troop of coked up Canadian businessmen.