I am 5.10 and 18 years old and since I won't grow any taller and based on women preferences should just go fucking gay...

I am 5.10 and 18 years old and since I won't grow any taller and based on women preferences should just go fucking gay? Most women I've seen are 6'0 and it's fucking triggering to me and makes me feel like shit do guys have the same preferences?

>picture unrelated

Dude, 5'10" isn't even bad. most girls are shorter than you. go to the gym, take care of yourself and don't be a bitch and you'll be fine. Seriously the height circlejerk on Sup Forums is depressing.

someone's been on the manlet thread for too long...

No it isn't those threads, it's the women I fucking see are tall as fuck in cali

5'3 here, go to the gym as said, get confidence and just keep looking for short girls
+ do drugs/alcohol to cope with the loneliness until you find one that wants you

Yes you fucking giant midget. Have a bouquet of dicks.

5'3 that must be brutal

Where the hell do you live, all the women I've known are under 5'10" (aside from 3 but their entire family is huge soo)

checked

California literally every chick I knew from high school is either 5'10 or taller aside from the anorexic ones

gr8 b8 m8
go back to masturb8ing
thought these threads died this past spring

Somewhat, but we gotta live with what we're given, just gotta learn how to deal with it

>triggering

Are you serious? I live in socal, there are so fucking many short latinas and asian chicks. And they love sex

Im 5'8 and my gf is 5'9 or 5'10. I've also dated girls shorter than me like 5'4. I think your a good height so dont let it get to you. Your height is perfectly acceptable.

You can grow some, depends on you.

Some people grow up until 20's, but that's genes.

Where the fuck do you live?

>5'3"
>biggest metaphorical dick of all of us

I'm 5.10 banging an 8.5/10 blonde who is 5'9 because I give no fucks about height. I'm sure I'm disqualified by 25% of women based off height but fortunately there is no shortage of women on this earth

Sure, if how tall you are defines you as a human and a man. I'm 5'9" and have had no trouble with women. Women are humans, some like tall, short, fat, rich or poor men. Just because you are not attractive to SOME women, doesn't mean your not attractive to others.

Stop being a beta, worrying about how vertical you are and get out there.

I need your exact location so I can move there tonight. Ty

You cant really change your height and its useless to worry about things that have no influence on so stop worrying because that will just make you feel like shit

I'm 6'3" and I can't find tall girls anywhere, it seems as if all women are 5'5 or under. What I'm saying is that you are only limited by your ability to only see tall women. Be a man, stop being insecure.

You could man up and stop being such a cuck OP .. Srsly people like you are the reason /b is causing suicide and shit..
My girlfriend is only 4 centimetres shorter than me (beats my hight in high heals).. And maybe too pretty to choose me but she fell for me anyway
((I'm pretty short))
Girls that look only for guys that are >6 feet are shallow teeny fucks