It's got a lower score than fucking Batman vs Superman

It's got a lower score than fucking Batman vs Superman.
This means it is an even superior example of kinography, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QC-8ghk9ojk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at dis doode

Everyone else hates it, that means we are obligated to praise it. The rest of the world tells us whether we should enjoy something or not

>NO ONE BEATS MARVEL

Blizzshills are the worst
It's v not vs

>blizzshits actually think they can go against Marvel

This. It is vidyakino now

>I-i-it's only 16 reviews
>T-t-the score will rise, guys
>Critics are a bunch of nobodies, right?

That's not how kino works idiot

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
BLIZZARD IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST VIDEO GAME COMPANIES OUT THERE

WOW HAS MILLIONS OF PLAYERS
HEARTHSTONE IS THE MOST POPULAR TCG IN EXISTENCE
STAR CRAFT 2 IS THE GREATEST RTS EVER MADE
DIABLO 3 IS THE GREATEST ARPG EVER MADE
OVERWATCH, AND HEROES OF THE STORM ARE TWO AMAZING GAMES

HOW COULD THE WARCRAFT MOVIE GET SUCH SHIT REVIEWS? HOW? STOP FUCKING RESISTING US, YOU MOVIE NERDS. ACCEPT US FOR THE GREATNESS THAT WE ARE

The studio fucked the film. Read the reviews, even audience reviews says the film is too short and rushed and felt that key scenes were cut out. It's fucking BvS all over again. Why do studios keep getting away with this? Hopefully the director's cut fixes it.

these will literally never get old

it will be the first mutli-generational meme

they should make a gif of the scene where durotan is looking at baby thrall, and as it cuts to the baby, it's chris evans laughing

>established kino instructor
>trainwreck of a release that's too short and retardedly edited
>is gonna get a directors cut that fixes everything

Ten years from now Warcraft is gonna be a cult classic. Twenty years it'll be considred one of the greatest movies of all times

>BvS gets early rave response during early screenings
>gets pannned
>Warcraft gets early rave responses during early screenings
>gets panned

Look I'm sure the movie is not great but a 2.5 out of 10?

Could someone replace Henry face by Metzen and Scans face by laughing Gandalf from Fellowship of the Fing (when he meets with Frodo)?

BvS got fucked in the editing process
Warcraft got fucked in the editing process

This

the reviews are bought out by marvel

If this isn't bait you're a retard.

Basically every movie in the last decade or so has gotten "standing ovations" during early screenings.

I'm not sure why anyone that that means jack-shit anymore.

that's exactly how ''kino'' works, you cretin. kinohood is determined by whether the majority likes it or not. in making up his mind, the true patrician is completely beholden to the opinion of the majority.

They're both complete garbage.

As a former WOW player, I enjoyed the film a lot, I suggest you wait for the release to form your opinion.

no quips
video game movie is bad because super mario brost
no quips
too dark no quips
not capeshit
not LOTR
not GOT
video game movie
we dont get it
racist
anti immigration propaganda
cis white males invaded by evil monsters
white guilt
no quips

i did read most of the reviews and they are compete garbage, read some decent ones and you can see that the film looks amazing, that it sticks to the material and does it justice and even tho its not as good as LOTR and it could have been better its enjoyable and deserves 7/10 at least
also those stats, cut the 10/10 and 1/10 and you can see its pretty much 7/10 too

Ghostbusters just had early screenings and is getting panned

not even a meme

DAT BOI WADDUP

i really wonder if movies will get critically panned for not being like avengers or guardians of the galaxy, wide as a puddle, deep as a puddle with jokes to string nonsense along and make people happy

if LOTR came out today i think it would get the same NO QUIPS and too dark blabla treatment
think about it, all white male and perfect white females, only time a POC comes in are those totally not african evil men who want to conquer the land of CIS white males in the name of evil

critics follow internet trends
the more shit there is the worse they get

I am happy that it ended up being shit. I hate Blizzard and Warcraft.

>shitty looking movie gets panned
>every fanboy faggot and shill cries "CRITICS ONLY LIKE MARVEL MOVIES!"
Christ, the BvS drama did some serious damage to this board. There's no logical reason to think "Marvel bias" is the reason Warcraft is getting panned but that won't stop you faggots from whining. Go start a prayer circle on reddit.

should've added some fart jokes for the disney/marvel audience

Oh fuck off, Warcraft shit is every bit as retarded as capeshit. Stop being such stupid manchildren.

im just commenting on the critics but this shit is getting pretty stupid because no serious movie can get through the no quips or social crap

im not saying the movie is great but im saying those reviews are crap

nope
you're describing contrarianism blizzshill
the difference is too subtle for you to comprehend

no, user. the lower the score, the more kino it is.

>no serious movie can get through the no quips or social crap

yes, if you actually read the reviews its pretty much
>muh lotr
>muh fantasy
>DUDE GAMERS ARE LOSERS LMAO
why do they even call them critics anymore? They're clickbait article writers and nothing more

>that desperation to avoid using the real name of the movie because it's so shit and they can't undo it

always a good laff

be honest, the only reason that movie was praised is because we saw tom cruise die like 50 times in it

WB is a directors studio, brah.

LotR had a fair number of jokes, like most action movies. but it was also capable of getting the audience to take it seriously, which is why it didn't need to be full of quips all the time.

the reason most people want capeshit movies to be quippy is not because they hate serious movies, but because they can't take superheroes seriously. likewise, people don't take warcraft seriously and the movie doesn't overcome that hurdle. people are happy to enjoy a silly movie if it's full of entertaining stuff, but a silly movie that takes itself seriously will just fall flat on its face.

Then explain Nolan's success. Inception and The Dark Knight Rises had barely any humor but both films received outstanding critical acclaim.

>>muh lotr
>>muh fantasy
>Hurr it's gonna be LotR-killer durr white old man BTFO
>REEEEE! why everyone comprare it with LotR and other fantasy!

Lel.

>autism the post

Hahaha what the fuck

Things don't work this way anymore.

RIP IN PEACE World of Warcraft

To be fair, critics are a bunch of nobodies who hate on all videogame movies. There's a real stigma against videogames and they're not ready for videogame movies yet.

That said, Warcraft movie is probably shit.

well fuck i actually thought it would be rated as 6/10 or maybe a 7 but i liked it

true but every other post nolan movie like that was also panned like shit

>As a former WOW player

Stopped reading there.

And that's how elves looks in white writing.

Nice.

Fuck off with this tumblr meme

I loved that little scream he lets out when he gets run over by a truck.

I thought it was a Nigger Twitter/ Ifunny meme

lol that's the best part

Everyone I know that has seen it has said that it's good, but it isn't perfect.

>be honest, the only reason that movie was praised is because we saw tom cruise die like 50 times in it
>we

Nah

hi tom cruise

You are so wrong. You just don't get it. Movies are not easy to make and are even harder to get right. Marvel is doing both, thanks in most part to Feige. They have the passion, the wit, the heart, the serious undertones, the respect for the source material, the characters (and I mean personalities here, DC boyz, not the color of their costumes). The big secret is right in front of you.

>they have the passion, the wit, the heart, the serious undertones, the respect for the source material, the characters

Literally the only woman he got me to fap to a trap and I'm as straight as a pole

is that a dude!? holy shit.

If RT hates it then it must be good

Source?

That is my wife, if any of you cretins even think about her I will absolutely heem you into yesterday!

jesus christ you're retarded. fucking get cancer.

sarina valentina, literally the most beautiful woman on earth

Don't worry, I'm here to save vidyakino

Can't wait to read Armond White's positive review of this.

bad news user, I have about 13GB of her videos and probably fapped to her over 10 thousand times

Well I know who's harddrive I'm stealing

This is what happens when Blizzard can't pay/pressure reviewers like they do for games.

It's actually about ethics in film journalism.

Kinoman's review

youtube.com/watch?v=QC-8ghk9ojk

It can't beat star wars it will do poorly

/thread

>woman
>her

Haha, yes, ethics in Film Journalism(a subsidiary of Disney), good one m8.

>being a homosexual faggot
you disgust me

post yfw this is what you expected all along

reminder that it was written by none other than chris metzen

You're the homosexual.

*heems you*

WELCOME TO MY REALM OF TERRRRROOOOAR

people already have game of thrones and LOTR, arent they fucking tired of fantasy movies?

Plebian American critics not understanding kino when they see it, wanting a big summer flick but getting kino instead, nothing to see here, this is literally the film of the year but it's intellect and philosophy goes beyond the reach of plebs who will never understand kino.

I cannot fathom how people can consider BvS and Warcraft as "complete garbage" but not Captain America Civil War

It's poorly written, acted, and shot. The story is forgettable. The action is shit made for 10 year olds that play with action figures. Critics are pathetic cucks

The way I see it is this, muh nerd culture is cool and geeks are sexy! Ohh Captain America is sexy and Star Wars is cool! You know what I'm talking about right, that thing when nerd culture is "cool" but really, it's fucking nothing because nerd culture is pop culture and pop culture is Star Wars and super heroes, nerd culture is still for outsiders who like stuff like Warcraft or Warhammer.

"And yet there is an undeniable zeal to be found in Warcraft, a refreshing sincerity for old-fashioned fantasy conceits. Duncan Jones’s film defies ironic detachment. Those looking for cheap thrills and camp value will be severely disappointed..."

Pretty much what I thought. A fun fantasy flick like Willow or Dragonslayer that pisses off edgy le so ironic internet film critics. I can't wait to have fun watching this.

The fact you keep using the word kino as if it makes a valid argument certainly puts you at a particular intellectually level too.

Because Marvel fans are by and large douchebags who can only enjoy things ironically. Movies like BvS or Warcraft that try for something sincere usually end up getting shit on by pretentious posers who just want to be part of the hip crowd.

Really how are Marvelfags any better than retarded Michael Bay fans at this point?

Good. Vidya shit is dead. We were almost at the point where every flick was going to be star wars shit, capeshit, vidyashit, or disney cartoon: live action. At least this ensures were are safe for like 1 month a year.