How do we fix this show, Sup Forums?

How do we fix this show, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_14)
youtube.com/watch?v=tBdQfSMLBDg
pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

simpsons was good all the to season 16.
prove me wrong.

Let it die a dignified death by making everything from season 10 onwards non-canon/just a coma dream Bart has/looking through the what-could-have-been machine.

But who in their right mind would say no to billions for basically doing nothing daring, creative or new?

simpsons has no canon.

That's a very very cool plaque.

Not anymore. I wonder which talentless sellout will record 10 lines next week?
If the writers/producers weren't greedy fucks they'd actually make social commentary instead of slapstick bullshit and virtue signalling

You're a retard

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_14)
there was no coming back from this season

I thought Marge already had fairly nice sized tits...

S15-19 was the lowpoint

Its been S20-present have beeb approaching S12 tiers of passable ness

cancel it

I would bang Marge desu, but the breast enlargement episode truly was zombie incarnate

truth

>whyboner

>using an octothorpe before words
head on back to twitter

Simpsons has more bad seasons that good ones now. It's irredeemable.
Pic related is the perfect diagram for The Simpsons. Started out good and got smeared half way through, but a half smeared t-shirt is still a smeared t-shirt

Bring in Conan O'Brian as showrunner for a few seasons before ending the show.

That's beautiful it's like poetry

how does that plane carry all those bombs?

Wizards

I heard the newest season has been the best in years

Fresh shit is still shit.

Internal rotary dispenser
It doesn't carry them all at once

Bring in J.J. Abrams to AU everything after season 10.

Only partially kidding -- it can't be worse than half the other ideas. Trying to recreate the past in situ would be a recipe for disaster, not least because many of the writers and producers have matured artistically (or died in Sam Simon's case).

It hurts to see such a good show in the fucking mud. Someone please stop them

Cancel it.

I watched an episode. Not sure which new season. It had the same cuckoldry, staple of the new stories (marge/homer borderline cheating) but I had some legit laughs.

We don't, we just go back to what we normally do and treat the show as being de facto finished.

>How do we fix this show?

You can't. When a show runs for this long and it's characters become pop culture icons, there's no coming back from it. You can't explore the characters anymore because they've become caricatures of themselves.

Every show reaches a natural point where it has to end, and The Simpsons hit that at the start of the millennium. There's nothing left to do but put it out of it's misery and learn from it.

I think the worst part about the Simpsons last 15 years is that it's completely changed the shows legacy from the most top-tier comedy in tv to this hokey, lame show that nobody you know watches. People think it was always this bad and will ignore the great seasons because of it

>looser
triggered

We'll always have the memories though.

>re-watching old episodes of the Simpsons
>mfw at the end of season 9
>mfw only one season to go before everything turns to shit

The best way to fix it would be to travel back in time and make the "Behind the Laughter" episode the series finale.

There's no saving it. You don't come back from this. There's no way.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBdQfSMLBDg

Season 9 was the last good one, though.

This. Just kill it. No special send off episode or anything like that. Just shut it off and lets be done with it forever.

That's a good image desoo

I liked the Flava Flav joke

Wait did they really do a homer had a black ancestor episode? The simpsosn ripped off family guy? That is fucking pathethic.

I forgot this existed

Yeah he invented donuts, it also a cuck story. The marge character is married to a homer look a like character but runs off with a black slave homer look a like.

Why did the simpsons have so many dumb jokes of people jumping through glass windows/out of buildings? I cringe every time

>the comments

10 is fine, I would be extremely happy with several more seasons at that level of quality. It had like a 3:1 good bad ratio, season 11 practically inverted that

Ugh

>unintelligible sentence
>prove me wrong.

keke

I dunno. The episode where Principal Skinner turns out to not actually be Principal Skinner really pisses me off. A clear indication they were running out of ideas if you ask me. A bad omen.

Thats still a funny episode though, if you get past how odd the plot is

>The now section
>Almost half of the pictures have a character with arms crossed, smug look on their face standing by the guest stars

No it is not.

It can't be fixed, in fact the current situation of animation is shit. Maybe 20 years from now the humor from that made 90s animation good will be back in favor

I remember Skinner as a biker was pretty funny. Maybe it was funnier in theory than in the episode

I know, why are they so smug?

>Marge has a lesbian lover

Jesus H Christ, really? Is that supposed to be funny? What a desperate and pathetic attempt to stay 'hip' and 'relevant'.

So transparent, too. I think the LGBT community are probably the ones who should be the MOST offended.

Oh wait, yeah, it wasn't too bad.

Jessica best bart gf

It might upset me the most what they did to Bart. He used to be a really smart kid, could often match Lisa in terms of brains and was in some ways more inventive and ingenuitive than her. He just had no initiative or self-discipline.

But at some point, they decided to turn him into a complete fucking retard. Basically a little Homer clone. It was around the time of the episode where Lisa finds out there is a "stupid gene" in her family that makes all the men idiots. Decent episode overall but the Bart retconning makes it borderline unwatchable for me.

It was around that time the,heh, flanderization of the characters began to really become noticeable I believe.

Same season where Flanders' wife died and he suddenly became a strange pervert? Also around the time he gets married to a hooker in Vegas?

That image makes me want to cry.

She was a top qt.

season 27 was the best since season 10 desu

The ep where Marge accidentally gets breast implants was when I officially stopped watching the show. I'm thinking that was around Season 15. It'd been pretty bad for awhile, but that episode was just so completely not clever in the way The Simpsons once was. Just a bunch of really dumb potty humor jokes about how all the guys in town really like Marge all the sudden, hardy har har. I think it was a few seasons after that when I started hearing about the guest star thing getting completely out of hand. And the Kesha song... good lord. I pity anyone who continued watching up to or beyond roughly S20 or so.

No, that picture has a smidgen of misinformation. Homer was imagining how bad his family's accidents would be while they're uninsured and then imagines his wife hooking up with some lesbian in town when she's the only surviving family member. I don't know why they made shit up when new Simpsons is bad enough.

He has to do 33 seasons, or the Stone Cutters will tie him to the stone of shame.

No they weren't. Season 9 is up to debate about if it was good or not while Season 10 was clearly more bad than good for the first time ever and after that it just went to complete shit.

You go watch American Dad instead.

There are still some decent bits even in the midst of the darkness, like the pinpoints of light in a lich's eye sockets.

>"Whoah, get a load of those Magumbos!"

Even then, Stone of Triumph

that's just, like, your opinion, mang.

>since season 10

High praise indeed

It isn't an opinon. From Season 10 I could say that they were only like 5-10 good episodes which were less than half the season, from Season 9 I could see having 12-15 good episodes with some others being on the egde of being good or bad like "the principal and the pauper" depending on the person you ask them.

Post francine 34

>It isn't an opinon

pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

Why so many different types of bombs?

I don't really think we can call it a show, it's more of a cartoon.

Greater chance for achieving maximum freedom.

There's literally the same image for family guy with the new characters literally being the same descriptions as these. It's wild.

Also that tom Brady episode was Top tier. Tom Brady's way of bragging was hilarious. Sadgasm was ok too.

Are the tree house of horrors any good?

I have no idea if they still even make them

Havent watched the show in at least 7 years

>there are people who actually get off to American Dad r34

Go watch hentai, fucksake

>this episode was bad

Kill yourself

It's a cartoon. Stop cringing at everything.

We steam some clams