Any of you cc faggots ever had to use it?

Any of you cc faggots ever had to use it?

Only to rape your mom

>be me
>paranoid murifat gun nut
>carry handgun because the boogie man could climb out of my bum hole at any time
>man bumps into me on the street
>shoot him in the face
>cops be like wtf
>m4w
>stood my ground, this is murica bitch

I've been carrying pic related for about 2.5 years. I had to pull it once when a random fucking hobo with a small fixed blade knife came up behind me yelling random shit. I turned, drew, as I was raising it up he saw it and ran away. End of story.

>frail hobo with tiny sharp object frightens me

Pussy

No. Really hope I never need to either.

Painfully obvious b8

And yet its the same lame shit pulled by murifats almost daily

Had to draw a couple of years ago on some nignogs that were asking for trouble outside of a bar. Didn't have to fire and they ran quickly. Other than that, no, never had to use it. Sure felt good to have it when I fucking needed it though.

People like you shouldnt be alowed to own a butter knife

Never fired, drawn twice. Anybody in for a little story?

Thankfully not.

>be me
>see boogie man on a dark street
>pull my gun so i can feel like i have balls
>go home with shit in my pants
>murica bitch

That's some pretty retarded picture.

No shits fired?! Get the fuck out with that boring shit

gib

No. Not enough niggers around unfortunatly

This guy again

unfortunately not. i'm just itching to blow someone away like in the old west.

How's Hillary's paycheck?

I've shot before. Didn't kill though, just a warning shot. Gotta be strapped when you're in a bad neighborhood.

Live in the third most violent mid-sized city in the nation. Been carrying for over ten years. Never drawn even once.

Ha, i do this shit for free. Making murifats mad is fun

I don't really understand the people that don't support concealed carry. As a Canadian, I can tell you most of the problems Americans have with guns all stemmed from the size of the mag you guys are allowed to use. The availability of automatic weapons as well. CC is a blessing and I wish I could.

Event 1:

At a gas station in a pretty safe part of my home city getting gas at like 0230-0300ish riding in my open top vintage truck, walk into the station to give the man some cash for fuel, come back outside to some black fella rifling through the unlocked lock box I replaced my center console with, draw my pistol got within 1-2m of him before i called him out, he just turned around, he looked pretty fucked up, didn't have anything of mine in his hands, he just ran away.

Fuck off canadafag

I wonder, do you high draw (really point at) at such situation, or just draw and hold low?

>As a Canadian, I can tell you most of the problems Americans have with guns all stemmed from the size of the mag you guys are allowed to use. The availability of automatic weapons as well. CC is a blessing and I wish I could.

As an American I can tell you that you're wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

This user be jelli

Isn't it illegal to draw your weapon and not fire it?

> Basement dwelling ninja badass doesn't know what it's like to be stabbed...

Suburban loser

I hope everyone that ccs in here has practiced drawing and shooting under high stress situations for at least 100 hours or you're literally doing more harm than good and shouldn't be carrying a gun. I'm so sick of people buying a gun and thinking they can use it in a high stress situation. Pro tip you're gonna get yourself or someone else killed

>glockfag

No wonder a hobo terrified you.

>size of the mag
Bad meme. A 10rnd mag or a 30rnd mag can kill things just as dead.

And "assault weapon" is also just as dangerous as a hunting/sporting weapon.

Hint: I'm not 'Murican.

Depends. If someone is giving you the stink-eye and you just "show it" then yes. Brandishing. ...because you weren't in fear for your life. If you pull and they run, no. ...you WOULD be prosecuted if they ran and you shot them anyway....

...I bet you're a fan of the "Venerable 1911." Unreliable piece of shit. GLock is a fighting weapon, not one to "show off to your buddies."

Be amerifag not worried about muh rights or concealed carry faggotry. Never been in a situation where I needed it and I've been I'm countless drug deals in the hood.
Shooting guns is fun. But carrying an m16 across your back because muh rights is cringe faggotry. Kys

Funny thing is i have had a bum try to stab me, his ass got beaten and i went on with my day. No gun needed

>m4w
>Torontofag, dundas/spadina reporting

Mad cuz 3rd world country

>But carrying an m16 across your back because muh rights is cringe faggotry.

Do you actually think people open carry m16's user?

And you're completely wrong. What a surprise. Unless you're an American resident, don't pretend to understand why gun crime is high.

The answer you're looking for is niggers. America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Reducing the size of the clip or limiting the already heavily restricted automatic firearms sale won't fix a damn thing.

You treat niggers like they pest they are and watch the numbers drop.

>roommate bought a gun
>thinks it makes him hard as fuck
>first time taking it to range
>loads a mag and holsters it
>at an indoor range
>this fucking guy
>whatever do range shit go home
>puts in it case and puts it behind a chair in living room
"I like having a gun in the living room"
>this fucking faggot

I almost want to take it and sell it to a nig to teach him a lesson.

I'm a sig fag through and through, 1911s are for fags who think America is free.

It's called a MAG. A fucking MAG. How hard is it for you fucking children to understand this?

Oh well, you're just the ultimate badass then. Not afraid of a dude with a knife. Let us all bow to your badassery then.

You may have been dumb enough to have gotten lucky but you don't know shit. The first rule of knife defense is "Accept that you will likely be cut and stabbed. Minimize the chance that it hits a vital"

...but you know, I;m sure you've seen lots of movies to learn your trade.

10 rounds can kill 10 people, 30 rounds can kill 30 people. That's 20 extra dead people.

Hint: I'm not a calculator.

I wanna knife fight a nig just so I can get gnarly defensive wounds and obviously kill a nig with a knife.

Low ready, most people don't fuck with guns when they come out, especially civs

What goes into a pistol is a clip, what goes into an ar or similar assault rifle is a mag.

Learn your shit.

Kek.

GLock is still a better fighting weapon. ...but I confess I do like the decock on the sig so I don't have to carry a racked weapon. ...but that's because I don't trust myself 100% yet.

Picturing any of you fat, emotionally-reactionary, alt-right racist faggots with a gun makes me cringe.

Most of you haven't the first clue about trigger discipline, situational awareness or gun safety.

And that's why guns need to be banned. If you assholes can own guns? THEN NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN GUNS.

They do at NRA rally's and black lives matter protests to show their second amendment right. I've seen it with my own eyes it happens more than you would think

I hope to god you're just pretending to be a fucking idiot.

SAME, what sigs do you have?

Hmm. I did not realize that a weapon was single use disposable. It would be good for the environment if you could do something like reload it.

Lol. I will admit a nasty gnarly knife fighting scar will get you laid at least a few times. :D

You are an asshole of the first water.
And with no pizzazz. Sad.

What we have is a Retarded White Folks problem.
Protip:this means you, Chuckles

I just don't like the aestic appeal of a glock, they all look like toys. They are good guns but what gun isn't as long as it puts shit down range.

Hows Trumps election campaign going? Huehuehuehue

hillbilly trash like you are worse than niggers

>Falling for bait

Wutrudoin

Go YouTube some videos. Some autists walk around with assault weapons on their back trying to be edgy. They then cry when cops pull em over and strip them down. They then spout about fine laws and rights, after catching some knees to the head.

are you okay

Just because you don't trust yourself doesn't mean that everyones an idiot. Just you.

Its made by the same people who make your gun faggot training videos. Do you have to wear depends to go outside? It must be very embarasing shitting yourself when something goes bump in the night

Concealed carry....only with my gf as she hates me open carrying. The rest of the time I open carry a snub nose .454. Never had to use it. I live in a town where up until 2 years ago everyone had to open carry. So people here are pretty nice about it. I've had a few people ask me why I carry...answer is always the same. So that I can save my life as well as there's should the need arise... Most don't realize I'm carrying a gun that could make a bear shit its own eyes out. I had a cop at the pizza place ask me if what I was carrying was a super Redhawk Alaskan to which I said yes...he looked at me and said " you realize there are no bears in this town right" other than that I have no cool stories just 6 years of open carry and the hopes that I never have to use my revolver. I hate to make messes

>2022
>226

Do want Mk25 but poorfag atm.

you don't trust yourself with a gun... but you carry one everywhere. that makes sense. kidding, you're going to end up killing an innocent citizen.
why do you care about a "fighting weapon"? Are you going into combat? Or do you just like to feel powerful, when you carry a gun? Because you know that you're not just powerless without your glock - you're outright pathetic? answer honestly, I'm interested in the psychology behind you extremist gun nuts.

What goes into a nugget is a clip. What goes into a pistol or a magazine fed rifle is a mag.

>civs
Does military react differently when you oppose the with a gun while they are unarmed?

Now if only we can get murifats to realise what their country has become

Y so mad user? Surely a well rounded individual such as yourself can preset a counterargument without flinging shit and acting like a child.

>Hillbilly trash
Kek
Masters in biomechanical engineering and live in a rich suburb. Far from trash, I just don't delude my self with lies.

That's a stupid question, you draw to protect yourself, no good to draw low then have to aim if you actually need to use it. Conflicts can escalate very quickly, user, and that 1 or 2 seconds to aim when drawn low can cost you your life. Especially in a situation like that

>shooter starts reloading gun
>someone stops the shooter while he is reloading

ta da

You cant be serious, kys

>thinks an AR15 is an M16 OR an assault rifle at all.

It's not bait. It's common knowledge. It's a clip for a pistol and a mag for a rifle. Some rifles are loaded straight off striper "clips".

Trying to sound tough when the dude was probably wasted and half dead...

Stfu man, get out of mah citah

Yes. The Block is an ugly thing.. ..and hey, I want a 1911 to admire. ...but if I had to bet my life on a handgun, I'd choose a Block every time.

I've had lots of training... Active shooter, hostage, home defense, moving, etc.. ...my instructors from all parts of the US all swear the Glock is the one that doesn't ever fail. THat's good enough for me.

>What is cover
>What is sidearm

Those aren't M16s tho. And usually the only ones that get their shit pushed in are the black guys.

Trolling hard tonight are we?

Yeah yeah, don't forget those asssalt rifles that are loaded with clipazines.

That post was bait though user.
That user was being a fucking idiot. Any faggot who talks like that isn't serious

>mfw all of you are glorifying and bragging about your guns
>the older generation never bragged about their firearms - their tools. your grandfather never bragged about how many people he killed in combat, and how deadly his weapons are that he keeps at home.
>mfw you millennials look at firearms as a badge of manhood. akin to your Hondas and street bikes.

disgusting. you make the rest of us gun owners - the real gun-owning patriots of America, look like fucking idiots. KILL YOURSELVES.

I know. I'm just saying that most likely those people aren't walking around with m16's (a burst fire/or automatic legit military rifle that is hard as fuck for a citizen to get their hands on). They're probably walking around with an AR-15 which is a civilian rifle.

>Even further ad hominem

Alright have a nice night shitposting don't forget to get your tendies from mommy before she gets plowed by Jamal.

Dude, America's biggest problem is ass salt rifles. Don't even joke about that shit.

god, another trump thread.

Hillary won you assholes.

and yes, us liberals do own guns.

Doesn't take long to reload a fresh mag if you practice for a few hours.

I'll take the second deadliest mass shooting in America for $100 Alex

Yeah.
Driving around my neighborhood.
See some nigger kid who looks sketchy.
Get out of my car & start following him.
He turns around & says: "Why you followin' me?"
I feel threatened.
Pull out my piece & point it at him.
The little nigger has the nerve to act scared & tries to push the gun away.
We start to scuffle, fall to the ground & I get on top of him.
Capped his nigger ass a few times to show him who's boss.
Delt good man.
Cops come & say "Good job."
Fox news says I'm an "American Hero".
Some liberal faggots squawked so they brought a pretend legal case against me.
Prosecutor threw the case on purpose because they new I was a hero & it was just some stupid nigger I shot.
I just auctioned off the gun I used for big cash.

are you planning on committing a mass shooting?

>Compares someone who fought in one of the darkest and bloodiest wars in history to someone who's grown up in an environment where the hardest threat is a dindu

Hardly a comparison. Crawl back into your circlejerk cave about how great the 40s-50s were.

still mags for pistols dipshit

Those aren't assault rifles is my point. I know they open carry but what they open carry is a civilian grade rifle. There is a huge difference between an m16 and an AR-15. I personally don't like open carry but I wouldn't disallow it.