Should the UK legalise firearms for the public?

should the UK legalise firearms for the public?

convince me they should

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNy_kWTvz_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

Of course they should. Firearms aren't inherently dangerous and the only reason Americucks shoot each other so much is because of niggers.

No.
With weapons, either everyone has them to defend themselves or nobody, not even law enforcement can have them

Im uk
I wants guns

Ignore this user. Product of brothers and sisters fucking. Keep them illegal. Brifags already fucked because of brexit. No need to apply iodine to the open wound

People like this are afraid they'll be shot for commiting crimes like they deserve to be

>or nobody, not even law enforcement can have them

except even with strict bans you'll always be able to get a gun

>france
>full-auto AKs and suicide vests
>unarmed cops mowed the fuck down

You can easily construct some with pipes and then the cops are fucked. Argue back
>pro tip: you can't

This!!

Ironically a 1911 like in the picture is actually legal in the UK, provided it was made before this date on 1916.

If you belive this maybe you should move to somalia or el salvador and see how things work out for you

>No one needs to convince you.
>One day your government will convince you of it.

naah the brits are just too civilized , even the cops don't need guns. You need a license to get a chefs knife.

We can have weekly mass shootings just like america

I'd say yes but really with porus land boarders with Europe and the modern rise of technologies 3d printers milling machines ect it doesn't matter

>tfw you will never experience shooting a full auto m4 or a handgun in England

Unless you have niggers you probably wouldn't.

Even worse. You guys are fucking dipshits compared to americans. Probably couldn't even choose the right ammo.

"But mum, me ol musket ball ain't fittin quite right n the old rooty tootie shootie."

Firearms are legal in the UK. Hear this:
I have a firearms certificate and a shotgun certificate. I can own any manually operated gun (basically no semi automatics) in any calibre I want. I can own semi automatic shotguns and semi automatic rifles chambered in .22 rimfire cartridges. All of my guns must have 12 inch barrels minimum and be 24 inches long overall minimum except pump action and semi automatic shotguns which must be 40 inches long overall and have 24 inch barrels. Muzzle loading guns have no length requirements.
Now I ask you the following:
Why is a gun more dangerous than any other gun? If i chose to abuse my pump action shotgun would it make a difference whether the barrel was 23 inches long? Would a semi automatic rifle make someone any more dead than a semi automatic shotgun, or a bolt action rifle, or a pistol? Why am i allowed to own a .50 calibre rifle but not a .22 pistol? Banning any kind of firearm is pointless. I have passed a criminal background check and a medical background check and have proven myself to be neither insane nor a criminal, and thus not a danger to anyone, but it is assumed that if i got hold of a semi automatic rifle I would become a murderer. It's not sensible.

The UK should legalize firearms if the people desire having more freedom over having society being slightly more safer.

Guns are the ultimate defense against multiculturalism. Of course Brits should have them.

If you're not American or British which sub par nation do you come from?

>any other country is shit

>>tfw you will never experience shooting a full auto m4 or a handgun in England

never say never.

>handgun
Fuck off mate we are allowed those.

>can join the army
>can travel to united states of murifats and shoot their guns
>can go to russia and shoot their guns, which are so much cooler than murifarts
>can be a grown ass adult that doesnt look at weapons that kill as toys

what kind of hoops do you have to jump through to get one?

Nah it's funny watching cops stand around while Muslims behead britbongs

Full auto rifles/machine guns in England
youtube.com/watch?v=WNy_kWTvz_A

The kind that keeps them out of the hands of idiots and the mentally ill

nope, any concealable firearms are prohibited

They are legal. Just Handguns and a few other types aren't

you have a very large Muslim problem

>Someone breaks into your house with an illegal firearm

>They kill you

That's why

Easiest way is muzzle loaders, anyone who can own a gun can get one. Also hunters can have them to humanely dispatch wounded animals and historians and collectors can have them for study or as part of a collection. There are also a lot of pistols you can buy (and firearms in general) that require no licence although I admit you can't have ammunition for them in your home.

What about the obese? I heard you guys are the 2nd or 3rd most obese in the world now, tied with Mexico. Do you sell guns to the clinically obese?

Please read
And try again.

Even if you do get a handgun, it has to have one of these fuckin sticks on them to prevent them from being concealable

Who muricans or the brits?

>hunters can have them to humanely dispatch wounded animals and historians

Lucky you. There's a few "historians" that I wish I could legally dispatch.

...What the fuck...

This, op.

You owe it to yourself.

For England residents, handguns without the sticks are only allowed in Section 7.3.

>Pic related some guy's legal England handgun

According to the owner, he cannot take it home or otherwise remove it from the gun range he stores it at.

Oh for fuck's sake that's ridiculous. Come to America already. We need as many whites as we can get.